Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526
Like Tree2Likes
    Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the patched copy of this app, so I had to redo it. The patch is now in the HD patches thread here: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3350825
    hhm reminds me of having a look into adding just type note creation into classic note
    checkmate likes this.
    I'm trying to use the classic notes importer from the website but the download links seem to be broken. Any chance that can be fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    hhm reminds me of having a look into adding just type note creation into classic note
    As a None-Dev. the prototype-framework structure of the app is a bit over my knowledge to simply add a just type parameter , which should usually no prob for a webOS app.
  5.    #505  
    sorry for the long time without any reaction. I just got today the first message that someone posted in this thread since almost a year!? Strange behaviour....

Anyway - like I wrote before: If someone wants the code of the app - PM me.
    Also I'll check why the Importer isn't available anymore. Stay tuned.
  6.    #506  
    I just updated the links.
    You'll find the ClassicNote HP and links to the import on the first page...
    Thx - Hopefully someone with more knowledge can add a just type 'create Note' parameter
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I know this thread has been inactive for a while, but maybe someone can help me.

When I am in a memo and I choose "Send to...Email (whole message)" my email opens and there is my memo.

However, when I choose the "Send to..." option, where does the memo go when I choose "Web" or "Phone" or "Email"? Because when I choose any of those options, nothing seems to happen.

Does the memo get sent somewhere online or on my phone somewhere?
    It sounds like it isn't working right. I don't think I've ever used that function. I will see if it does it on my phone too. What webOS version are you on?
    Quote Originally Posted by frett View Post
    I know this thread has been inactive for a while, but maybe someone can help me.

When I am in a memo and I choose "Send to...Email (whole message)" my email opens and there is my Demo.

However, when I choose the "Send to..." option, where does the memo go when I choose "Web" or "Phone" or "Email"? Because when I choose any of those options, nothing seems to happen.

Does the memo get sent somewhere online or on my phone somewhere?
    As you said "send email (whole message)" works.

for the other send to options, you have to mark text before, then this small part is send to
    Maps
    email
    web (best with marked url)
    phone (best with a number)

All works on Pre2 2.2.4 V. 0.1.19

So this app has so many great features, it's really sad it's missing the Just Type "new note" parameter as e.g. in Tap note. But thanks a lot Sebastian for coding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppel View Post
    I just updated the links.
    You'll find the ClassicNote HP and links to the import on the first page...
    Downloaded ClassicNote today following demise of ECHO. But still cannot find the Importer as the many links in the thread do not work. Sorry but can you please explain what you mean by the first page - first page of what? Why is it not in the Options Menu?
    i'm also trying to use this. It would be great. Miss Classic so much...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    I am using current version 0.1.19 on my Pre3. This is a great app.

I have somehow landed up with some grren colored or red colored text in some of the memos. And there seems to be no way of reverting back to default black color. Is there any?

I am thinking of exporting all memo to CSV, then delete all memo and then import from CSV. Should I try this?
    Palm III> Visor> Visorphone> Treo 180> 270> 600> 650> 680> Centro> HTC Tilt> BB-8310> Pixi-Plus> Pre 3
    Touchpad 16GB
    how can we get the converter program to import from the old PalmOS files? I can't seem to find it...
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdesai View Post
    I am using current version 0.1.19 on my Pre3. This is a great app.

I have somehow landed up with some grren colored or red colored text in some of the memos. And there seems to be no way of reverting back to default black color. Is there any?

I am thinking of exporting all memo to CSV, then delete all memo and then import from CSV. Should I try this?
    From what I remember of ClassicNote, the colour and font options are all in the drop down menu (swipe down from top left of screen).
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    how can we get the converter program to import from the old PalmOS files? I can't seem to find it...
    I have the CSV importer program saved somewhere if that helps?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Is it ok to upload the importer here?
    I don't know. So I'll do it anyway!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Well it's free, and was available on his website, so I don't see why not.
    A bit confused here...

I checked my archives and came up w/ this (attached). Version says one thing but file seems older.

Can someone check it against the previously attached version?
    Thx
    Attached Files Attached Files