Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Seppel any work being done on the desktop app to go with classic Note
    this is a great apps...simple but nice...apreciate ur effort
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppel View Post
    the default font-size will come within the next version.About the manual sorting...I know some people want it, I don't need - we will see...
    Hi - what happened to the default font-size preference update?

Thanks
    Is there any non-PC-related chance to import my backup CSV file?

I have exported my notes from my old pre device and want to import them into my Pixie's ClassicNote. For backup I have the CSV file on my PC.

What next? The PC's importer just says something like "corrupt CSV file".
    I tried to copy the database file from the pre to the Pixi, but it was not recognized (tried restart too).

What can I do? Waiting for the next version with CSV import feature?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Greetings Seppel, thanks again for this program. Its funtioning on my Pre is better than anything else I have tried, and I think you should capitalize on that.

I would value a simple way to create backup, import and export, like to Google Docs. When I doctored my Pre, my notes did not get automatically restored - I don't want to go through loss I exerienced with the old Palm app, again.

Also, I would like to have the option of displaying the first line of the note rather than the category (which is redundant in all cases except "All"), or to just fit more memo titles in the first page. I would indeed pay for this upgrade in addition to my previous donation.

Thanks,
    Gordon
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    At the bottom of the first post are directions to manually backup the db file. I try to do this after I have made major changes or additions.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    I mistakenly deleted a note in ClassicNote. How can I recover the deleted note?
    Last edited by asugarma; 01/26/2011 at 12:23 AM.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    there seems to be a few issues with the URL highlighting.

1. If I include the http colon slash slash prefix, the note is saved with corrupt HTML artifacts. This is regardless of the preferences setting to "Show Links". You could argue I shouldn't put in the prefix, but what if it's https, or if it doesn't start with www?

2. If I have an email address like me (at) somewhere (dot) com (dot) au,the link doesn't parse the address past the "com". There could be many parts after te at symbol, not just two.

Anyone else seeing these?
    is this available for 2.1 already?
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    good app
    Quote Originally Posted by ogloco21 View Post
    Is there anyway someone can load the importer files onto this website or PM them to me? My work website is blocking the littlestick website.
    thanks
    I'm blocked as well. Something about the url is triggering the firewall for many corporations. I suggest you try a new domain?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by xdreduardx View Post
    Not having a way to get the data to csv format from your app is a deal breaker for me.
    I don't mind if it comes later, as long as it comes.
    Having been totally screwed by Palm by not transferring Memo categories (matters for my thousand memos) I am very reluctant to commit to an app that I can't get my data out of later.
    I agree - alot of users are hesitant about using replacement programs unless they see it as safe -their investment of time/money won't be wasted.

This looks like a GREAT program. I'm going to make a major effort to use it, though that will mean manipulating data on my Mac...

Keep up the great work!
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Can this be updated for 2.1? I miss this app.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    It works for me just fine in 2.1. Dunno why you think it doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuoirad View Post
    It works for me just fine in 2.1. Dunno why you think it doesn't work.
    My mistake. I couldn't find it to download so I figure it wasn't in the 2.1 catalog. I found it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    hi seppl,
    is there any option to re-encrypt/decrypt my classicnotes? i didn't find anything to do so. what is it good for? nobody will ever be able to read it again...

(german: kann ich die verschlüsselung wieder rückgängig machen? wenn nicht, sind meine notizen unweigerlich unlesbar...)

greetings from austria, christian
    Last edited by chrisly; 05/16/2011 at 11:26 AM.
    don't worry, eat curry!
    Christian
    Thank you for the great app! Donated!
    I also would like to see a desktop app or a webservice :-)

Exporting from PalmDesktop was a little difficult, because starting the export-program with admin-rights changed the palm desktop owner too. I had to temporary give admin rights to my normal user. Then it worked great!
    can anybody say where com.littlestick.classicnote.db is located on the pre+ 2.1.0?

i got this file that contents all my notes, but i don't know where to put it to ClassicNote recognize it as primary database
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    thank you,it is a great work makes Palm-HP cap and bells.But how can I finish the donation in China?
    thnks
    Last edited by sunrison; 06/20/2011 at 03:16 AM.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tema View Post
    can anybody say where com.littlestick.classicnote.db is located on the pre+ 2.1.0?

i got this file that contents all my notes, but i don't know where to put it to ClassicNote recognize it as primary database
    It is the same location as 1.4.5

/media/internal/.app-storage/file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.com.littlestick.classicnote_0/
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47