Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    How is the PC program coming along
  2.    #342  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjtaylor View Post
    How is the PC program coming along
    pretty far in my head - not so far in real

I'm sorry but I had/have more than enough business work and some private stuff to finish. But most probably I will have a lot of time to work on it the next weeks...

Next thing to publish will be the on-Pre CSV export. Its almost done - just have to test it a little bit more.

Cheers,
    Seppel
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    any chance to allow syncing to the builtin memos just for backup purposes?
    First -- this is a great app, and I appreciate your hard work.

Quote: Originally Posted by mjrei:

It seems that the new update will not let me format the text. I can change font size, but I am unable to bold, italic, underline since the new update.

Quote: Originally Posted by Seppel:

ohh - I just realized, that I've accidently disabled the menu entries. But it should work using the gesture-shortcuts?

Will be fixed in the next version...

I'm still having this problem (unable to format). I have the latest version, 1.18.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    There aren't many apps I'd pay for but this is one... just being able to get all my old memos from the old device is a biggie!

Going to make my donation now, thanks for all your hard work!
    Joe C.
  6.    #346  
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    any chance to allow syncing to the builtin memos just for backup purposes?
    I'm sorry - no. I already filed a request to palm - but atm there's no way to read or write the memos using the sdk.

Cheers,
    Seppel
  7.    #347  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth1129 View Post
    I'm still having this problem (unable to format). I have the latest version, 1.18.
    You should be able to format using the gesture shortcuts!?
    It is fixed in the last but not yet released version.

I was hoping to implement a few more features before the release but I dont find much time to bring the development further these days.

I'll test two more functions and will release 0.1.19 tomorrow evening.

Cheers,
    Seppel
    Any news on the update?
    --Marvin
  9.    #349  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Any news on the update?
    I just entered it in PreCentral - palm Web-Program will follow soon...
    Alright I got the update nothing to major but is there by chance of having paragraph formatting? I love this app and sticking with it as my main note app. It's has a ton of more features than the other ones in the app catalog. So what's the news for it to be in the App Catalog??
  11.    #351  
    Alright I got the update nothing to major but is there by chance of having paragraph formatting? I love this app and sticking with it as my main note app. It's has a ton of more features than the other ones in the app catalog. So what's the news for it to be in the App Catalog??
    What do exactly you mean by paragraph formatting?

As wrote before - I won't publish in the AppCatalog, because I don't want to charge money for it - and won't pay 50 just for publishing it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppel View Post
    What do exactly you mean by paragraph formatting?

As wrote before - I won't publish in the AppCatalog, because I don't want to charge money for it - and won't pay 50 just for publishing it...
    Paragraph formatting like Tabs. I should of said that I know I saw something about tabbing before but it's too many pages to look. An I know it can be done because the app Scratch can do it, I'm just not going to pay 5 bucks for it and Classic Note does more like passwords. For some reason I can't make a bulletin under the 1st one what's the easiest way to do that? 1 more question is there no way of making a default category? I don't have a need for undefined, I want to delete that.

Oh wow your like the 1st dev I saw that didn't want to charge for there app or pay the fee. I was willing to pay whateva would of been the price. Well worth it.
    Last edited by OneDeep; 04/26/2010 at 12:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I'm also having a problem with bulleted lists. I can get the first line on a bullet point, but when I hit enter, the next line won't create a new bullet point; it just maintains the same line indent. Same for numbered lists.
  14.    #354  
    Paragraph formatting like Tabs. I should of said that I know I saw something about tabbing before but it's too many pages to look. An I know it can be done because the app Scratch can do it, I'm just not going to pay 5 bucks for it and Classic Note does more like passwords. For some reason I can't make a bulletin under the 1st one what's the easiest way to do that? 1 more question is there no way of making a default category? I don't have a need for undefined, I want to delete that.
    The easiest way to make a list (numbered or unnumbered) is to enter the listitem each one into a new line. Select all lines and push the list button.
    I do know that's not really comfortable - but atm its the only possible way.

Tabs are not planned right now. Since ClassicNotes is displaying kind of HTML code, tabs would be pretty complicated...

I put the default category on my ToDo.

Cheers,
    Seppel
    The easiest way to make a list (numbered or unnumbered) is to enter the listitem each one into a new line. Select all lines and push the list button.
    I do know that's not really comfortable - but atm its the only possible way.

Tabs are not planned right now. Since ClassicNotes is displaying kind of HTML code, tabs would be pretty complicated...

I put the default category on my ToDo.

Cheers,
    Seppel
    I tried typing the list first and then selecting all and clicking S/H and the numbered and my phone froze, I closed the app but the App name was still in the top left corner of my home screen so I had to do a battery pull and tried it again and still did the same thing.
    --Marvin
    As wrote before - I won't publish in the AppCatalog, because I don't want to charge money for it - and won't pay 50€ just for publishing it...
    I thought the App Catalog was free for Devs as part of the Hot Apps contest. Anybody have better information?
    Thanks, I have downloaded the new csv importer 0.4.0. It seems to run well but I can not get a csv file to load. I get the message "Cannot read file from disk. Original Error: CSV Error " I have the importer exe, dll and a note.csv file all in the same directory.

Is there some information about how to use the importer. What should the csv file look like, aside from comma delimited.

I really like this app and I am trying to import a large number of notes from Natura DayNotez.

Thanks
  18.    #358  
    I tried typing the list first and then selecting all and clicking S/H and the numbered and my phone froze, I closed the app but the App name was still in the top left corner of my home screen so I had to do a battery pull and tried it again and still did the same thing.
    hmm - another user reported this earlier. But I just can't reproduce that error here?! What patches do you have installed?

Quote Originally Posted by kigmatzomat View Post
    I thought the App Catalog was free for Devs as part of the Hot Apps contest. Anybody have better information?
    I just checked again - its not free. I think only the developer registration is free...

Quote Originally Posted by jhcnospam View Post
    Thanks, I have downloaded the new csv importer 0.4.0. It seems to run well but I can not get a csv file to load. I get the message "Cannot read file from disk. Original Error: CSV Error " I have the importer exe, dll and a note.csv file all in the same directory.

Is there some information about how to use the importer. What should the csv file look like, aside from comma delimited.

I really like this app and I am trying to import a large number of notes from Natura DayNotez.
    Make sure to have one line for one note. You can enter linebreaks within the note as any special characters (I used 0x0b). You just have to enter the ASCII code of this character into the Importer (in my casee 11).
    If you want, send me two or three lines and I'll check it for you.

Cheers,
    Seppel
    Looking forward to getting this to work but having problems. Manually loaded dll into System32 folder fine. But when I attempt to run the PDtoCN file as administrator I get the following error: Run time error 429 ActiveX component can't create object.
    I am using Win7 32 bit.
    Any ideas?
    Would it be possible to sync notes with Evernote? Don't they have some API that would enable that? Most of my Evernote notes are just text anyway.