Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #321  
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rosenberger View Post
    The links to the Importers are broken. Are they somewhere else available?
    The links are here, but not working:

Little-Stick webOS Productions - Powered by CO.CC

Richard
    Please re-check. I had some problems with the hosting site - but it's all online again...

Cheers,
    Seppel
  2.    #322  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Since the look of the App is not going to change... Any chance of having landscape mode?
    it's already on the Todo list - but with a pretty low priority.
  3.    #323  
    Quote Originally Posted by pansovic View Post
    As I am using this software daily I like to make some suggestions for improvement:
    1. Search mode would be great if it goes directly to the word searched. Now it goes to the file and within the file it is marked in red but if file is large you still have to scroll to find that word.
    hmm - I don't really see the need for that (since my notes aren't that big...). If a few more ask about that feature I'll think about it. Won't be that easy - and there are quite a lot other things on my list...
    2. You have created different stamps (date, time, etc). Would be great if we can create ourselves shortcuts for frequent used words. As well would be great that cursor comes right after the date stamp. Now I still have to scroll down to date and than start typing.
    Please check "Autocorrect Edit" for that functionality. About the cursor: it's not possible to place the cursor using the current SDK and that kind of Textfield (like I complainted more than once in that thread...).

Cheers,
    Seppel
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppel View Post
    hmm - I don't really see the need for that (since my notes aren't that big...). If a few more ask about that feature I'll think about it. Won't be that easy - and there are quite a lot other things on my list...
    Please check "Autocorrect Edit" for that functionality. About the cursor: it's not possible to place the cursor using the current SDK and that kind of Textfield (like I complainted more than once in that thread...).

Cheers,
    Seppel
    "My notes aren't that big" - do you mean there is a limitation of words that we can write in each note?
    Autocorrect Edit does't have the ability of date stamp. I already mentioned it to them.
    Anyway thanks for the update and look forward for your next features.
  5.    #325  
    "My notes aren't that big" - do you mean there is a limitation of words that we can write in each note?
    no - I meant, my notes aren't that large, so I don't have to scroll that much to find the marked text...
    The (still usable) max. size for one note should be about 32k chars.

Cheers,
    Seppel
    I am having a problem with the CSV importer. It will not run in XP or Vista. It says it is having a problem and looking for a solution. I have registered the sqlite3.dll before running. I also have sqlite3.dll in the system32 directory.

I need to import a csv file that I created from Daynotez. If I can get this working I will post there and I think many Daynotez users will use your program.

Help
    Last edited by jhcnospam; 03/21/2010 at 10:53 PM.
  7.    #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhcnospam View Post
    I am having a problem with the CSV importer. It will not run in XP or Vista. It says it is having a problem and looking for a solution. I have registered the sqlite3.dll before running. I also have sqlite3.dll in the system32 directory.
    The sqlite3.dll is not needed for the CSV importer.
    Do you have the .NET framework installed (and if yes - what version)?
    When exactly do you get the error? Before showing any dialog or when pushing a specific button?
    ----
    EDIT: I just realized, I forgot to pack a needed dll into the last CSV importer zip! Please reload the package, unzip everything into one directory and try again!
    Last edited by Seppel; 03/22/2010 at 06:13 AM.
    I can't find this Pre media partition you speak of. I connect via USB, but there is no folder called .app-storage. I do see folders called DCIM, downloads, ringtones and wallpapers.

Thanks,

Ben

Manual Backup Instructions:
    make sure ClassicNote is closed now
    connect your Pre in USB-drive mode
    backup the *.db file in the following path:
    for webOS 1.3.1
    x:\.app-storage\file_.var.usr.palm.applications.com.littlestick.classicnote_0\
    for webOS 1.3.5 and later
    x:\.app-storage\file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.com.littlestick.classicnote_0\
    (where x is the drive letter of your Pre media partition)
  9.    #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by bennettcurtis View Post
    I can't find this Pre media partition you speak of. I connect via USB, but there is no folder called .app-storage. I do see folders called DCIM, downloads, ringtones and wallpapers.
    The folder is hidden by default. Please make sure, that all folders are shown in your file manager.
    App works great.
    However after importing my 1000 memos from Centro, I only use it for Read Only.
    I don't want to commit to the app until I have a CSV out available in Classic Note.
    This would insure that I can transfer the memos out if Palm platform is no longer supported (ie Palm goes out of business, WebOS does not support ClassicNote, etc).
    Any chance you can implement that CSV out function? Any way you implement would be fine.
    Thanks!
  11.    #331  
    Quote Originally Posted by xdreduardx View Post
    Any chance you can implement that CSV out function? Any way you implement would be fine.
    You can believe me, it will come. Its the feature I'm currently working on...
    Dear Sir/Madam, When I am in a note and press S/H on top right corner there is a style button in the lower left corner of the screen (and in the lower right corner of the screen are 3 font buttons). Pressing on one of the 2 styles makes my Palm Pre Plus reboot. Alf
    Dear Sir/Madam, When I am in a note and press S/H on top right corner there is a style button in the lower left corner of the screen (and in the lower right corner of the screen are 3 font buttons). Pressing on one of the 2 styles makes my Palm Pre Plus reboot. Alf
  14.    #334  
    Quote Originally Posted by asugarma View Post
    Can anyone confirm this?
    I can't test on a Pre Plus - but that shouldn't be different?!

PS: please remove you double post.
    my pre plus does not exhibit this reboot behavior. I'm using 0.1.18
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    We have been in contact before. Had to reinstall all again so I made backup. I had webos 1.3.1 and now installed 1.3.5. So I copied the file from Pre to PC by x:\.app-storage\file_.var.usr.palm.applications.com.littlestick.classicnote_0\ and than I opened x:\.app-storage\file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.com.littlestick.classicnote_0\ and copied the file from PC to Pre. Result after opening Classic Note is zip, nothing on it. Anything I done wrong?
  17.    #337  
    We have been in contact before. Had to reinstall all again so I made backup. I had webos 1.3.1 and now installed 1.3.5. So I copied the file from Pre to PC by x:\.app-storage\file_.var.usr.palm.applications.com.littlestick.classicnote_0\ and than I opened x:\.app-storage\file_.media.cryptofs.apps.usr.palm.applications.com.littlestick.classicnote_0\ and copied the file from PC to Pre. Result after opening Classic Note is zip, nothing on it. Anything I done wrong?
    please check for the complete restore procedure Post 224
    Post 225
    -> before you copy your backup file make sure you had started and closed ClassicNote once (for creating an empty database file).
    Now rename your backup (accordingly to the new db-file) and replace that empty database file.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    What is the maximum amount of words that csn be written to each note? Program get freezed when I copy long text, maybe it is because it is limited the quantity of words.
  19.    #339  
    What is the maximum amount of words that csn be written to each note? Program get freezed when I copy long text, maybe it is because it is limited the quantity of words.
    like I answered you here before, the max size should be about 32k chars.
    What exactly do you mean by "long text"?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppel View Post
    like I answered you here before, the max size should be about 32k chars.
    What exactly do you mean by "long text"?
    I donīt know how many words my notes have but I assume too many. What in fact means 32k chars? Does that mean 32.000 characters? If that is the case that would means some 18 pages A4 size on a PC. Well my notes are not that long. Than it is maybe a problem with copy/paste.