Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 520
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by xdreduardx View Post
    So I can't do a search across all memo categories?
    for most users search across categories works. I only suggested, that if you have a lot of memos (more than 500), limit the search to one category for saving ram... Have you tried it?

    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Feature request: as a picture speaks a thousand words, perhaps add picture linking capability, using a thumbnail in the note itself?
    its on the Todo-list already - but don't expect it to soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by bitmage View Post
    Feature request: A way to search within a note itself, highlighting the matches.
    I'll prepare a new version around the next days. New features: search within a memo, appending a text file.

    Cheers,
    Seppel
  2. #202  
    Balancing style and productivity can be a challenge. The webOS memo has the visual splash that webOS is all about. ClassicNote has the edge when it comes to productivity. I would love to see a little more color. Perhaps a category coded colored dot by the title of each note on the main list - or a background color for each item in the list - a quick visual key to categories. I'd also like the option of turning off the second line in the main list that shows the category - would allow more notes on the screen and with color coded categories there would still be a category reference. Lastly - and I know you have mentioned this before - a larger font option for the notes list - my eyes just keep getting older.
  3.    #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by rixpre2010 View Post
    Perhaps a category coded colored dot by the title of each note on the main list - or a background color for each item in the list - a quick visual key to categories.
    ??? Open the category list, tap the "i" behind a category, select 1 out of 5 (or 4) colors for this category and you'll get the colored background solution you described

    About the main list options: I'll put it on the Todo & check how much effort it would need...

    Cheers,
    Seppel
  4. #204  
    seppel, your app is getting real slow in looking for memos. Any fixes soon? I have 900+ memos. Your first versions worked much faster for me. Version 0.1.15
  5. #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppel View Post
    ??? Open the category list, tap the "i" behind a category, select 1 out of 5 (or 4) colors for this category and you'll get the colored background solution you described
    Wow! Didn't see that. That makes a world of difference. Thanks for pointing it out.
  6. #206  
    Just a thought: with all the fancy new processors why is there a huge load and processing time on the apps, when compared to Centro which is instantaneous.
  7.    #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    seppel, your app is getting real slow in looking for memos. Any fixes soon? I have 900+ memos. Your first versions worked much faster for me. Version 0.1.15
    Do you mean full text searching through all your memos? I've changed the search routine a few versions before for the encryption feature. Maybe the performance loss is caused by that. I check, if I can implement both versions and select the new (and slower one) only if encrypted notes are shown...

    Cheers,
    Seppel
  8. #208  
    i meant just to search for the title of the memo and view it.... as in just start typing when i open your app... not the full text search.

    Some memos too take a while to load. thanks for your replies!
  9.    #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by prebulls View Post
    i meant just to search for the title of the memo and view it.... as in just start typing when i open your app... not the full text search.

    Some memos too take a while to load. thanks for your replies!
    that's strange. I didn't touch that code since its first implementation... Did you increase your memo count since those "good/faster old days"?

    Is there anything different with those slow loading memos? Are they simply larger than the others? Do you have "Show Links" enabled?

    Cheers,
    Seppel
  10. #210  
    does this work on a pixi? i searched for pixi on this thread and got nothing.
  11. #211  
    Is there a csv export function planned?
  12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    does this work on a pixi? i searched for pixi on this thread and got nothing.
    it works on the emulator - and I dont see a reason why it shouldn't work on the real device. I can't test that though But feel free to test and report...

    Quote Originally Posted by xdreduardx View Post
    Is there a csv export function planned?
    no - not yet.

    Cheers,
    Seppel
  13. #213  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    does this work on a pixi? i searched for pixi on this thread and got nothing.
    Yes.
  14. #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    does this work on a pixi? i searched for pixi on this thread and got nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Yes.
    COOL! looking forward to syncing my notes too!
  15. #215  
    Is it possible for you to make each category expand/collapse, as Fliq notes does?
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  16. #216  
    Not having a way to get the data to csv format from your app is a deal breaker for me.
    I don't mind if it comes later, as long as it comes.
    Having been totally screwed by Palm by not transferring Memo categories (matters for my thousand memos) I am very reluctant to commit to an app that I can't get my data out of later.
  17.    #217  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Is it possible for you to make each category expand/collapse, as Fliq notes does?
    I had that implemented afew versions before - but it performed so slowly with a huge number of memos that I disabled it...

    I'll see what I can do about the csv-export...

    Cheers,
    Seppel
  18. #218  
    Thank you for the csv export function. It would be a great way to backup and ensure that the data can be migrated eventually if needed be (I used notes since 1999).
  19. #219  
    I had that implemented afew versions before - but it performed so slowly with a huge number of memos that I disabled it...
    Maybe make it an option in preferences to enable it?
    jim
  20. #220  
    what's the load time on those of you with greater than 500 memos?

Posting Permissions