6 posts to download
    5 posts to download
    4 posts to download
    3 posts to download
    2 posts to download
    1 posts to download
    DONWLOAD! I just entered this forum to get that astonishing app. THX
    thanks this worked great
    Hey, great app, thanks a lot!!! Do you think you could implement a message counter as well?
    Is this working?
    I just downloaded and got a Netstat 1.0.11
    @ 2009-2010 Thomas Linden
    page.
    And a reload button that does not do anything.
    Nothing else.
    Is this app functioning right?

So far it's been giving me random readings. I went from 759kb over 3G to 7.81MB and then to 2.5MB and now it's reading 51.6MB used.

I checked Bell's usage reading for my phone and it's actually only 4.2MB.

Is this supposed to be... accurate?
    Just download it!
    Thank you!!
    I have installed this app which looks to be very useful as I tweak my settings for e-mail sync and things like that to stay within my allotted bandwidth.

The app seems to start fine and shows data usage, but about the time it is ready for it's 2nd refresh (about 10 minutes), I receive the message "Warning: netstatd is not running!".

If I re-start the phone, it seems to start back up fine again.

Is something killing the daemon? Is there a log file that I can check that might tell me why?

UPDATE: Actually checking further, it appears that the message is intermittent.. sometimes it will show when it tries to refresh, but then a minute later, it seems to refresh just fine. Is there perhaps a timeout and the daemon is simply not responding in a timely manner?
    Last edited by cthetford; 08/20/2010 at 10:17 AM.
    I've got an interesting issue with Netstat now,

each Month when it does the reset counters, it puts several entries in the history.

Last month it put 10 separate entries into the history. The first one contains the correct value for that month, then the rest have either 0 Bytes, or a value up to a few KB.

My guess is that it is running the reset script several times, but I have no idea why it might be doing that. I have tried uninstalling, and reinstalling, but it makes no change to what happens on the counter reset day.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    My counters don't seem to be resetting on the first of every month... help?
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    Is this working?
    I just downloaded and got a Netstat 1.0.11
    @ 2009-2010 Thomas Linden
    page.
    And a reload button that does not do anything.
    Nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by cthetford View Post
    I have installed this app which looks to be very useful as I tweak my settings for e-mail sync and things like that to stay within my allotted bandwidth.

The app seems to start fine and shows data usage, but about the time it is ready for it's 2nd refresh (about 10 minutes), I receive the message "Warning: netstatd is not running!".

If I re-start the phone, it seems to start back up fine again.

Is something killing the daemon? Is there a log file that I can check that might tell me why?

UPDATE: Actually checking further, it appears that the message is intermittent.. sometimes it will show when it tries to refresh, but then a minute later, it seems to refresh just fine. Is there perhaps a timeout and the daemon is simply not responding in a timely manner?
    I'm not sure if it is working right and if I use the refresh button I had the warning message. If I launch the app it says it was updated some minutes ago. Now using webOs 1.4.5.

EDIT: yes, it seems to be working with some periods with the warning message. BTW, if I touch wi-fi, data or bluetooth I receive a blank page.
    Last edited by jossanaijr; 09/22/2010 at 10:25 AM.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast