Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Formerly Vodka Mixer, Pre-Tender brings around double the amount of drinks now, with an X-Rated section! Pics of top 50 are included.

Drink and be happy!
    (I do not condone underage drinking)

Last edited by itsALLsubliminal; 12/12/2009 at 03:09 PM.
    Looks interesting... I'll look forward to seeing it in Preware.
  3.    #3  
    I will eventually start making a huge database of drinks, but man, these images are time consuming! Plus, getting pictures of every drink is difficult. But thats my goal, a Graphical Bartending application
    Looks pretty cool
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I Love it!!!!!!
    Finally! Thank you so much! I like it so far and I very much look forward to a comprehensive Graphical Bartending app.
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    One feature that would be great once the list gets bigger, narrow search results as you type.

i.e., type "B" and it shows drinks starting with B. "B-L" shows bloody, etc. Then you could backspace it all and sort by letter by simply typing on the keyboard.
  8.    #8  
    there will be an update fairly soon, adding things like X-rated shots, birthday shots and seasonal/Holiday drinks...

just bare with me cuz creating the images is the timely part
    Looks good so far... one thing I would like to see is instructions to make the drinks as well, the ingredients are nice, but some drinks require specific directions to make.

Maybe a tap on the image would take you to a text page with the detailed instructions... just a thought. Great work on this.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Installed... looks pretty cool, will try it out later tonight
    lov it, I was waiting an app like this, thanks!
    Pretty cool. Thanks for sharing
  13.    #13  
    updated
    Sex on acid ! LOL
    Nice
    Now where was this a few years ago? Cool!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Your app is cool. Just wondering if there will be any way to turn off the xrated stuff? My 6yr old likes to play with my phone and there are some things I just do now want to explain.......
    Quote Originally Posted by MKTrek View Post
    Your app is cool. Just wondering if there will be any way to turn off the xrated stuff? My 6yr old likes to play with my phone and there are some things I just do now want to explain.......
    you let ur kid play with ur phne...I don't even permit to my girl ro touch my pre lol!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by MKTrek View Post
    unfortunately, as most would know, i'm not very familiar with programming and not sure how to do most things (ie, like hide a portion of the app), but i will see what i can do. Tho it may not be plausible in most situations, the more i can learn, the merrier.
    My minor complaint would be that some of the fonts don't read that well and/or appear squashed. Example, "Avenger".

Another great feature would be the ability to go forward/backward through drinks by swiping left or right over the icons after you are already on a drink. i.e., you select a drink, swiping left or right goes forward or backward through the list.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast