1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I've uploaded a new app which is targeted at Palm Pre owners in The Netherlands. This app should be available shortly as it's awaiting approval. This app shows a list of films which will be showing on TV on the day the app is launched. You can click on a film to see some details about the film.

I'm a new WebOS developer, so this is my first app attempt.

henning70
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Wohoo, a webOS app for all of us 5 Pre owners in Holland!!
    Cool, ik vind het nog een leuke app ook Complimenten!

This might even motivate me to start developing some webOS apps myself.
    Is this only for GSM Pre's? If not, can you include it in homebrews so that the community can give it a whirl (testing). Thanks.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Is this only for GSM Pre's? If not, can you include it in homebrews so that the community can give it a whirl (testing). Thanks.
    Hi Achill3s,

The app should also work on non GSM Pre's. The app is now also available from WebOS-Internals Preware app for installation. Did you have something else in mind when you say 'include it in homebrews'?

Thanks for your reply.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    nice app, works great.

goed bezig!
    Hilbert
  6.    #6  
    Hi all,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I just noticed a small error in the app. I will be fixing it a bit later on today an upload it.

henning70
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by henning70 View Post
    Hi all,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I just noticed a small error in the app. I will be fixing it a bit later on today an upload it.

henning70
    Hi again,

Version 1.0.1 is awaiting moderator approval and should be available in a few hours. Besides fixing the Oops error, I decided to make some cosmetic changes.

I decided to change the information to the right of the film cover to rather show information you would use to decide if you would want to watch the film or not. Let me know what you think of the layout.

Have a look at the sceenshots for more info.

I will be adding some additional features over the next week or two.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    It would be great to look ahead a day or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by henning70 View Post
    Hi Achill3s,

The app should also work on non GSM Pre's. The app is now also available from WebOS-Internals Preware app for installation. Did you have something else in mind when you say 'include it in homebrews'?

Thanks for your reply.
    Preware works for me. Thanks. I'll check it out.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Apparantly still not flawless. It shows no films at all for today, but Films op TV - Gids op FilmTotaal gives me a different view.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Apparantly still not flawless. It shows no films at all for today, but Films op TV - Gids op FilmTotaal gives me a different view.
    Hi all,

Sorry about this, I noticed the same problem today when I used the app. It appears as if I uploaded an incorrect ipk

Anyway, I've uploaded version 1.0.2 now and it will be available as soon as the moderator reviewed it. This version includes:

- IMDB rating
    - Films for tomorrow (requested by spud101)

Have a good weekend
  12.    #12  
    Version 1.0.2 is now available via Preware.
  13.    #13  
    Hi all,

I'm currently waiting for FilmTotaal to accept my application. In the meantime the application won't work. My appologies for the inconvenience. I will also be uploading a new version with additional features soon.

Have a great new years eve and all the best for 2010.

henning70
  14.    #14  
    Hi all,

Those of you that are using FilmTotaal might be interested in FilmTotaal+. FilmTotaal+ comes with a modified interface (cosmetic) and new features. Check it out at the following link:

http://uploads.precentral.net/homebr...s/filmtotaal-0

Thanks
    henning70