Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrok View Post
    This is a great app.. Fun, especially the levels after 30..
    30? It doesn't have that much levels, at least on my palm.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    You don't have 40 levels on yours? I could've sworn the description said there's 40 levels currently.
    Oops, seems that I have another game here it's called Topple Ball Mini. Sorry for the confusion...
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by smrtdrmmr View Post
    The app loads but when I click "Start Free Play" I get the popup message:

Error

activated() Error name: TypeError.
    Error message: Object #<an
    anonymous> has no method
    'setWindowProperties'

I am running webOS 1.2.1

Any thoughts?
    This is because it uses an API introduced in 1.3.1 to keep the screen from turning off. This won't work in 1.2.1, so you'll have to update if you want to run the game
    Ok, now installed topple maze and it's amazing
    got to level 30 or 31 and the ball disappeared and never came back? Did I loose?
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Just finshed all 40 levels with a score of 638 YEAH for me lol!
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Just downloaded from preware, love this game! I like the no-frills just-sit-there-tilting-the-screen timewaster. It's what I really need to just sit and unwind sometimes. I feel like I don't really want the app catalog version if it includes some of the fancy suggestions from this thread - do you have a donate button instead?
    great app, highly addictive
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Just downloaded from preware, love this game! I like the no-frills just-sit-there-tilting-the-screen timewaster. It's what I really need to just sit and unwind sometimes. I feel like I don't really want the app catalog version if it includes some of the fancy suggestions from this thread - do you have a donate button instead?
    No need to donate, thank you though

The full version on the App Catalog (Tilt-A-Maze) is actually this version with a few bug fixes, but also more options. In addition to the 40-maze stretch, you can play 10 levels on easy, med, and hard. There is also an unlimited free play mode, and "blind" mode.

The issue with it skipping through walls in the more complex levels is still there, although it happens less than on the homebrew version.
    this is the BEST game installed on my palm pre !!!
    i play it whenever i can (meetings, classroom, etc).
    (this and push-to-pop)
    Heya, MrJ!

Just bought tilt-a-maze. Thanks for the fun little distraction :-)

Suggestions, if you're taking them:

- larger mazes that scroll. Either vertical, horizontal, or both. With a feel like the old Epic Pinball game on DOS back in the day.

- maybe mazes that only reveal a certain amount of themselves around the ball (like the mazes in the old Atari Adventure game).

Thanks for your efforts!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123