Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #161  
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM View Post
    1. How do you use the note feature? I can open the notes tab, but I can't enter anything. I also can't select text to add.
    Just tap on a verse number.

2. The module manager doesn't show anything anymore. It appears to try to sync, but nothing comes up.
    Hmm...If you haven't add any notes or bookmarks then try to remove and reinstall the app. Note that all your notes & bookmarks will be removed when you remove the app.

Stephan

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    The only time I couldn't take notes, my phone was due for a reboot. Have you don't that?
  3. SCM
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Tapped everywhere but the verse number! I knew I was missing something simple.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    what happened to the HD version?
  5.    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by herk_fe View Post
    what happened to the HD version?
    What should happen to the HD version? It's in the AppCatalog.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zefanja View Post
    What should happen to the HD version? It's in the AppCatalog.
    disregard app store was glitching last night and because I was using the beta on my old to it didn't dl when I set up my new tp. Great app having so many versions to cross reference at once is awesome.
    Its too funny..I set up the first TP, added it without a problem. But the second TP it just does not show it whatsoever. Tried everything, please help
  8.    #168  
    What happens if you try to open this link on your TP: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...as.biblez.enyo
    Quote Originally Posted by zefanja View Post
    What happens if you try to open this link on your TP: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...as.biblez.enyo
    it opens up the HP website with app information but not the market app itself like it did on my first TP
  10.    #170  
    Can you try to copy the link to a new memo and open it from this memo?
    I think we may have figured it out. The new version 3.0.2 was not installed on my second touchpad. but was on the first. Hopefully this update, also updates the catalog. When I opened it on memo, a compatibility error of some sort appeared from the marketplace app. I will keep you posted!
    Exactly what the problem was!thanks for your help, and keep up the good work! ..anybody else not seeing this awesome app on the market needs to update to the newest version of WebOs currently 3.02
  13.    #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by MBGW View Post
    Exactly what the problem was!thanks for your help, and keep up the good work! ..anybody else not seeing this awesome app on the market needs to update to the newest version of WebOs currently 3.02
    Yes, BibleZ HD requires webOS > 3.0.2, because there were some bugs in webOS 3.0.0, that affects BibleZ HD.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Is it just me, or I cannot swipe to the previous chapter? I can swipe to next chapter fine, but if I try to swipe from left to right then it just "bounce back" and make me stay on the current chapter.
  15.    #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by elty View Post
    Is it just me, or I cannot swipe to the previous chapter? I can swipe to next chapter fine, but if I try to swipe from left to right then it just "bounce back" and make me stay on the current chapter.
    It's a known problem that will be fixed in the next update. It only happens in Genesis.
    Herk_FE likes this.
    I installed BibleZ HD on my Touchpad and like it, considering using it on my Pre 2 instead of my current Bible. Are the backup files interchangeable? I'd like to keep both devices current with notes and bookmarks. Does the pro version for phones allow for background changes like the HD version? Any update on the Enyo version for phones?
    Thanks
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I installed BibleZ HD on my Touchpad and like it, considering using it on my Pre 2 instead of my current Bible. Are the backup files interchangeable?
    Currently no. I will add this feature soon, but only one way, so you can use the bookmarks, notes, ... from BibleZ / BibleZ Pro in BibleZ HD. In the enyo version for phones I plan to add syncing for notes, bookmarks and highlights.

Does the pro version for phones allow for background changes like the HD version?
    No.

Any update on the Enyo version for phones?
    I'm working on the Pro Version for the TouchPad. It's actually in beta stage and I hope to release this in the next months. Afterwards there will be also a enyo phone version and I plan to remove the current BibleZ app for phones from the AppCatalog.

Best Regards,
    Stephan
    Stephen,
    I'd be willing to beta test on my Touchpad or Pre 2 if needed.
    Thanks,
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Stephen,
    I'd be willing to beta test on my Touchpad or Pre 2 if needed.
    Thanks,
    Tom
    Stephan is there any way to import bibles with the Biblez HD App? I have my XML files ready, but I have no way of importing them. Can you offer any help?

P.S. I'm a BibleZ Pro user, love it on my Pre2!
  20.    #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperblue View Post
    Stephan is there any way to import bibles with the Biblez HD App? I have my XML files ready, but I have no way of importing them. Can you offer any help?
    No, you need to convert the XML files to a SWORD Module, because BibleZ HD is based on that engine (crosswire.org/sword). There are some tools to do this: File Formats - CrossWire Bible Society
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast