Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverthornne View Post
    1. You support bibles in multiple languages, but the Book names don't reflect this, at least with Spanish. I imported Las Sagradas Escrituras and when I browsed for the Books, all of the names were in English instead of Spanish. I don't know if this happens with other languages, but just letting you know about this.
    The language of the bible names depends on the systems language. If you set the device language to spain, the bible names appears everytime in this language independent from the modules language.

2. You only show the chosen chapter. For instance, if I choose Genesis 2, I only see that chapter. I can't scroll up further to show Genesis 1 nor keep scrolling down to show Genesis 3. As such, it is too abrupt and while it works for browsing a particular chapter and verse if you're looking for them, it's not conducive to just reading if that's what you want to do.
    To change to chapter you have the two arrows at the bottom of the screen. Most of the bible apps works this way and I think it's ok for the majority of users.

Thank you for your feedback.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Thank you sooo much for this. I really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I'm having a problem with importing Greek Bibles. I've tried 3 different modules and I reinstalled the app. The step I get stuck at says "Start importing verses." I've left the phone for 30 minutes with no progress, twice. Any ideas? Btw I *can* import English Bibles, but no Greek.
  4.    #24  
    Hello,

there is currently a problem with some modules (mostly New Testaments only ones), because the the files moved to another server. I hope to submit an update soon.

regards, Stephan
    Stefan,
    Any chance we could get some Chinese Bibles? (I'd love to have both traditional and simplified character versions. Currently I have the Chinese Union Simplified version which I think you converted from Zefania to the Simple Bible format.

Don
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Stefan,
    Any chance we could get some Chinese Bibles? (I'd love to have both traditional and simplified character versions. Currently I have the Chinese Union Simplified version which I think you converted from Zefania to the Simple Bible format.
    There are only 3 Chinese Bibles in the zefania XML format you can use with BibleZ. If you want to have more chinese modules you have to create your own ones.
    Those 3 would be fine, but how can I install them with BibleZ? I only see certain languages listed, not Chinese (Mandarin).
  8.    #28  
    Hello all, BibleZ 0.5.4 is now availible and fixes the bug when downloading a module.

@Dr. Grace: I will add the chinese bibles soon. Does the Pre supports chinese chars?

Regards, Stephan

btw: BibleZ 80.5.2) is now availible in the AppCatalog!
    Yes, absolutely. Vielen Dank!

Quote Originally Posted by zefanja View Post
    Hello all, BibleZ 0.5.4 is now availible and fixes the bug when downloading a module.

@Dr. Grace: I will add the chinese bibles soon. Does the Pre supports chinese chars?

Regards, Stephan

btw: BibleZ 80.5.2) is now availible in the AppCatalog!
    This looks good. Thanks for the hard work.

Any chance of being able to import digital Bible files that we already have?

I have many files from Olive Tree's Palm OS that I would love to be able to use.

Thanks,
    Bruce
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceBradford View Post
    Any chance of being able to import digital Bible files that we already have?

I have many files from Olive Tree's Palm OS that I would love to be able to use.

Thanks,
    Bruce
    No, it won't be possible to import Olive tree bible modules. BibleZ can only handle Zefania XML Modules.
    Global Posts
    414 Global Posts
    Ok, you're right. There should be the possibility to import own modules. I will try to implement this.
    There are only 3 Chinese Bibles in the zefania XML format you can use with BibleZ. If you want to have more chinese modules you have to create your own ones.
    ...Now I'm lost. Can we or can't we create our own bibles at this time? If so, how do we do it? Is there a converter or other utility out there?

EDIT: I forgot to say "thanx." So... "Thanx!" Really though - your app is one of the best available.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    just wanted to let you know that I have been enjoying Biblez since it came out but I reloaded my phone and have a fresh clean install of 1.4 and the program will not install correctly. My Pre shows installation continuing and never completing. Then selecting the icon opens the app catalog. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    When will there be a NIV module to import?
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by trukansan View Post
    When will there be a NIV module to import?
    You can only use modules for BibleZ that are available in the Zefania
    XML format. The NIV is as far as I know not available in this format.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Zefanja, Any reason the modules won't install. I have been trying for days but I cannot get modules to completely install. The program stalls during the install process.

Thanks in advance
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Zefanja, Any reason the modules won't install. I have been trying for days but I cannot get modules to completely install. The program stalls during the install process.
    Sry for the late reply. Does the problem still exists with webOS 1.4.1?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    No, 1.4.1 solved the problem, which was good.

It's also good to see that if you wait long enough problems go away.
    Dan
  19.    #39  
    Hello,

I want to add some new features to BibleZ. Which features do you want to see in BibleZ for webOS?

regards, Stephan
  20.    #40  
    Hello,

there's is an update for you in the way. This update wil include a new fullscreen mode. Furthermore I'm working one a highlighting feature so that you're able to mark a verse or some words as bold/italic/underlinded or with a color.

Best Regards,
    Stephan

Edit: Check out the video demo:
    Last edited by zefanja; 04/30/2010 at 06:13 AM.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast