Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    DMB Live Setlist

DMB Live Setlist leverages the power of the webOS platform to deliver Dave Matthews Band fans instant updates during concerts. As each song is played, you are notified with an alert in the notification area with the title of the song. Stay on top of the live show without stopping what you're already doing! A running setlist is also displayed so you can follow along.

Version: 1.0.1
    Price: Free
    Also currently working on getting it in the App Catalog. Will be in Homebrew as soon as it's approved.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    looks like its been approved and its now in the homebrew gallery!!
    Gonna get this right away. Would be great if it had an archive like DMBAlmanac.comē

Thanks!
    Concur.
    All right, just downloaded it. I guess there's not much I can do right now, since the tour is pretty much over. Right now...it's just a link to antsmarching.org

:-/
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    There is an archive on antsmarching.org, ya know

Plus I'll be writing a companion app for antsmarching.org soon as well!
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    I've seen DMB live before and I could see how this app would be useful.

At several points during the show, I wondered "Is this the 25-minute violin jam from "What Would You Say?"...or the 25-minute voilin jam from "Ants Marching"...or could it be the 25-minute violin jam from "Crash"...I just can't tell!!!??"
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffedMojo View Post
    Gonna get this right away. Would be great if it had an archive like DMBAlmanac.comē

Thanks!
    FYI - just submitted an antsmarching.org Tour Central app to Palm.