Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 207
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Suddenly today JsTop has stopped working. It only shows one process, 9999, and the bar graph is empty. I tried deleting, reinstalling, and resetting, all to no avail.
    This exact thing happened to me last night, I just restarted my phone and it went back to normal.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    I also find that it's usually duplicate apps that cause me trouble. There are four phone instances for me right now. I'm gonna kill some and see what happens.
    Yeah, I just noticed I have 4 phone instances also and 3 systemui's. Wonder what that's all about.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    I think I tracked down what we were doing that was causing your app issues. gDial didn't have a stage assistant for all of its stages and this seemed to cause problems for jTop as well as the palm-worm debug tool.

    I have changed it in our latest code release, but it might be something you want to be on the lookout for in jTop.

    Im using gDial Pro and it still causes my JStop to crash.
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Yeah, I just noticed I have 4 phone instances also and 3 systemui's. Wonder what that's all about.
    same
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  5. #45  
    Hi, I'm getting the multiple Phone instances as well. When my phone is running really slow I check Jstop and see 4 (and sometimes 5!) I kill all but 2 and it usually fixes it. Maybe we should narrow down which patches we have in common to find the culprit? If so, should we list ALL the patches we're using or just the phone ones?
  6.    #46  
    Here we go!
    JsTop 0.0.9:
    Follow a specific app, show anonymous applications, auto GC every 5 minutes (yes/no in menu).
    Coming soon: background garbage collection. Configurable time for autoGC.
  7. #47  
    Thanks! I was beginning to worry that this was a dead project!
  8. #48  
    JStop isr running on my Pre (German o2 webOS 1.3.5.2) for some days now - works fine, thanx. But there are some bullets named <Anon> without a PID in the list - what's that?
    (No other app ist runnig.)
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by azakus View Post
    Here we go!
    JsTop 0.0.9:
    Follow a specific app, show anonymous applications, auto GC every 5 minutes (yes/no in menu).
    Coming soon: background garbage collection. Configurable time for autoGC.
    For the 5 minute GC does it need to be running?
    Laissez Faire
  10. blu8503's Avatar
    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    #50  
    What is <Anon>?
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by blu8503 View Post
    What is <Anon>?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter View Post
    JStop isr running on my Pre (German o2 webOS 1.3.5.2) for some days now - works fine, thanx. But there are some bullets named <Anon> without a PID in the list - what's that?
    (No other app ist runnig.)
    The <Anon> processes are those that the system is using to run the applications for email, webbrowser, etc that don't have an open card. I thought people might like to see them, but there's no good way to display their information (they don't really have a program name or pid). I'll probably make viewing them optional in 0.1.0 because they're kindof useless on their own, but it's a more complete view of the system if you can see them.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    Thanks! I was beginning to worry that this was a dead project!
    Not dead, just resting! I'm a University student, so things other than studying tend to not get touched when exams happen.
  13. #53  
    Thank you for the update. I love this app and it seems like I'm always using it.
  14. TomD's Avatar
    Posts
    908 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    #54  
    Great App.

    What is the black "Palm" process? Could it be that Backup App?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  15. #55  
    Great app, thanks for your contributions.
  16. #56  
    I'm not sure if this is just me but when you enable auto garbage college...it even runs in the background even wen you restart...or am I just seeing things?

    I'm asking because I got preset reset and when my phone restarted last night and woke up this morning....and I opened jsttop and looked on the top left on running auto gc and it was on yes....but yeah maybe it does auto gc till you open the app
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 02/23/2010 at 12:46 PM.
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    For the 5 minute GC does it need to be running?
    I'm curious about this as well. Does JSTop run in the background, or does it have to be running in order to garbage collect?
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  18. #58  
    Anyone else still getting the multiple instances of "Phone"? I'm getting like 4 or 5 by the end of the day and I'm resetting it every night as a result.
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by drl_213 View Post
    Anyone else still getting the multiple instances of "Phone"? I'm getting like 4 or 5 by the end of the day and I'm resetting it every night as a result.
    i am
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  20. #60  
    Is there anyway to disable service completely? Like the cameran
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions