Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
Like Tree1Likes
    azakus - first of all i want to say that this is one of the most under rated apps on a webos device -- it is completely neccessary -- on my touchpad it will run around 130 MB of memory usage with Jstop shut down and 55MB if set to auto collect. (must be some mem leaks in there eh! -- do you have any plans to update the app just to show it in the full screen instead of the emulator?

thanks in advance
    Rob
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    is it possible to have this app run without a card? Ie: most of us probably don't really need (or want) to see it in card view? Just a thought.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    is it possible to have this app run without a card? Ie: most of us probably don't really need (or want) to see it in card view? Just a thought.
    click the upper left of the card and click on auto GC -- this will allow it to run in the back ground -- if you don't ever want to know it is running turn off the notifications. Hope this helps
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    I got a Pre3 5 days ago and I am totally new to WebOS.

My battery is going down very fast, so I installed JStop to check out whats going on in the background.
    I discovered, that my contacts app constantly has something between 600 and 5000 handles (usually between 1000 and 3000 handles).
    I assume that this is not normal, so can anyone give me a hint what this is all about?
    I'm getting tons of errors running JSTop on my Touchpad running 3.0.4. Is it just my problem?
    I think it'll need an update if it's going to work well on the TP. I just use the GC manually once in a while. It seems to lag the system when it's set to Auto GC - and yes, it keeps popping up errors since the 3.0.4 update. I still find it helpful on occasion, though.
    I've patched this to work full-screen on TouchPads. You can pick up the patch in this thread.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011