Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 207
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I am getting a lot of borkbroken notices. How can I tell which app it is?
    Application:JsTop - WebOS Internals
    In Bold about halfway down the page -- it's not explicit, but I think to get to 'more info' you just...

    Tap on PID twice. 1st time filters the list. 2nd time opens more info.
    Then email the appid...

    since you seem to be online and using JSTOP, can you comment on my post above. Have you seen 0.2.5 come through the webosinternals feeds yet?
  2. #182  
    If you're just trying to verify availability, I see JStop 0.2.5 in the webosinternals feed.
  3. #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    If you're just trying to verify availability, I see JStop 0.2.5 in the webosinternals feed.
    Thanks. Somehow (sometime I don't know when), I must have accidentally deleted /webos-internals/all feed. Since I'm doing most of my webos-internals updating through the testing feed, I wasn't really missing anything until this JSTOP release. Thanks for confirming it's availability for me.

    Since the feed addresses run off the right side (and don't wrap), it's tough to confirm which are installed....
  4. #184  
    Yeah, it would be nice to be able to see the full feed info, and maybe even modify exsiting feeds.
  5. #185  
    when I click on the borkbroken appid is blank

    facebook beta was one (it wasnlt open it was just set to look for notifcations
    cinetime
  6.    #186  
    Just pushed 0.2.6 out, should be in the feeds within the next hour or so.
    • JsLinted
    • Cleaner logs
    • Cleaner code in app-assistant
  7. #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by azakus View Post
    Just pushed 0.2.6 out, should be in the feeds within the next hour or so.
    • JsLinted
    • Cleaner logs
    • Cleaner code in app-assistant
    This version is not working for me, I tried to remove and reinstall the latest version, but still get the same thing, when the app opens, it just shows 1 line with PID 9999 with no info.
    I reverted back to 0.2.5 for now..

    anyone else getting this same problem?

    sj
  8. #188  
    This version isn't working for me either. Here are two entries that show up in /var/log/messages when I try to run JsTop. Not sure if this helps or not.

    Thanks.

    2010-09-08T11:00:03.745117Z [33202] palm-webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.biz.sketchyplace.jstop: Error: An exception occurred in the 'Top' scene's setup() method., palmInitFramework338:2520

    2010-09-08T11:00:03.772125Z [33202] palm-webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.biz.sketchyplace.jstop: Error: Error: Cannot read property 'autoGC' of undefined, line undefined, file undefined, palmInitFramework338:2520
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/08/2010 at 11:34 AM.
  9. #189  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    This version is not working for me, I tried to remove and reinstall the latest version, but still get the same thing, when the app opens, it just shows 1 line with PID 9999 with no info.
    I reverted back to 0.2.5 for now..

    anyone else getting this same problem?

    sj
    My friend's pre is... where can I get ahold of 0.2.5?
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by freepre View Post
    My friend's pre is... where can I get ahold of 0.2.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    This version is not working for me, I tried to remove and reinstall the latest version, but still get the same thing, when the app opens, it just shows 1 line with PID 9999 with no info.
    I reverted back to 0.2.5 for now..

    anyone else getting this same problem?

    sj
    Hmm, not sure what happened when it was packaged for homebrew. It was working fine when I packaged it for myself... I'll push out a fix today or tomorrow.
  11. #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by azakus View Post
    Hmm, not sure what happened when it was packaged for homebrew. It was working fine when I packaged it for myself... I'll push out a fix today or tomorrow.
    Thanks. Just FYI - my 0.2.6 works perfectly fine.
  12. #192  
    the last few versions are still in the feeds. Im not sure that you can reinstall the previous versions through preware, but you can download them to your phone, then open the file with internalz, and reinstall.

    Of course you uninstall affected version with preware first, then go to the feeds URL in your browser (Index of /feeds/) and download the 0.2.5 version, it will be downloaded to your pre's download folder (media/internal/downloads)

    When you locate the file on your phone, click on it, then select open, it should open in your internalz app, then click install.

    You can also download the file with your pc, then email it to yourself, then install either way will do the same thing.

    Also, preware should have the new features that lets you install from email or web, I havent tested these new functions yet though..

    the direct link to the version you are talking about is: http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-..._0.2.5_all.ipk

    sj
  13. #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by azakus View Post
    Hmm, not sure what happened when it was packaged for homebrew. It was working fine when I packaged it for myself... I'll push out a fix today or tomorrow.
    outstanding! thanks for the quick support!
    sj
  14. #194  
    mine updated to 0.2.6 fine, but my 2 other pres i just got and it just gave the 9999 dealy, guess i'll try 0.2.5
    it was driving me nuts, shoulda just checked the forum
    * ok so all 3 loaded 0.2.5, then updated to 0.2.6 and everything is fine, just cant start from 0.2.6
    Last edited by toyotast165; 09/09/2010 at 01:43 PM.
    Palm prē-ist.
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    mine updated to 0.2.6 fine, but my 2 other pres i just got and it just gave the 9999 dealy, guess i'll try 0.2.5
    it was driving me nuts, shoulda just checked the forum
    * ok so all 3 loaded 0.2.5, then updated to 0.2.6 and everything is fine, just cant start from 0.2.6
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    outstanding! thanks for the quick support!
    sj
    Quote Originally Posted by freepre View Post
    Thanks. Just FYI - my 0.2.6 works perfectly fine.
    Fixed in 0.2.7! I made a bug in the cookie handling code. Would fail on new installs / removed old version then installed new version. Fixed now.
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by azakus View Post
    Fixed in 0.2.7! I made a bug in the cookie handling code. Would fail on new installs / removed old version then installed new version. Fixed now.
    yep, mine updated fine now, all good on my side.. thanks for the update if you ended up submitting a new version. I didn't see the version # change though..
    sj
  17. dentz's Avatar
    Posts
    94 Posts
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    #197  
    What are "typical" readings for the Launcher? Mine shows 744 nodes and 10 handles. Could this be causing excessive battery drain?
  18. #198  
    Quote Originally Posted by azakus View Post
    Fixed in 0.2.7! I made a bug in the cookie handling code. Would fail on new installs / removed old version then installed new version. Fixed now.
    0.2.7 seems to have fixed the issues my friend was having.

    - Thanks
  19. #199  
    Hello

    have been playing with the JSTop and when I firs restart luna and open JSTop I have 13.43 MB when I perform a Garbage Colect Javascript Heap still have the same nothing different.
  20.    #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    Hello

    have been playing with the JSTop and when I firs restart luna and open JSTop I have 13.43 MB when I perform a Garbage Colect Javascript Heap still have the same nothing different.
    Garbage collection only cleans up the memory no longer in use. If applications are still using all that memory, then the heap size will remain the same.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions