Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I am getting a lot of borkbroken notices. How can I tell which app it is?
    Application:JsTop - WebOS Internals
    In Bold about halfway down the page -- it's not explicit, but I think to get to 'more info' you just...

Tap on PID twice. 1st time filters the list. 2nd time opens more info.
    Then email the appid...

since you seem to be online and using JSTOP, can you comment on my post above. Have you seen 0.2.5 come through the webosinternals feeds yet?
    If you're just trying to verify availability, I see JStop 0.2.5 in the webosinternals feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    If you're just trying to verify availability, I see JStop 0.2.5 in the webosinternals feed.
    Thanks. Somehow (sometime I don't know when), I must have accidentally deleted /webos-internals/all feed. Since I'm doing most of my webos-internals updating through the testing feed, I wasn't really missing anything until this JSTOP release. Thanks for confirming it's availability for me.

Since the feed addresses run off the right side (and don't wrap), it's tough to confirm which are installed....
    Yeah, it would be nice to be able to see the full feed info, and maybe even modify exsiting feeds.
    when I click on the borkbroken appid is blank

facebook beta was one (it wasnlt open it was just set to look for notifcations
    cinetime
  6.    #186  
    Just pushed 0.2.6 out, should be in the feeds within the next hour or so.
    • JsLinted
    • Cleaner logs
    • Cleaner code in app-assistant
    Quote Originally Posted by azakus View Post
    Just pushed 0.2.6 out, should be in the feeds within the next hour or so.
    • JsLinted
    • Cleaner logs
    • Cleaner code in app-assistant
    This version is not working for me, I tried to remove and reinstall the latest version, but still get the same thing, when the app opens, it just shows 1 line with PID 9999 with no info.
    I reverted back to 0.2.5 for now..

anyone else getting this same problem?

sj
    This version isn't working for me either. Here are two entries that show up in /var/log/messages when I try to run JsTop. Not sure if this helps or not.

Thanks.

2010-09-08T11:00:03.745117Z [33202] palm-webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.biz.sketchyplace.jstop: Error: An exception occurred in the 'Top' scene's setup() method., palmInitFramework338:2520

2010-09-08T11:00:03.772125Z [33202] palm-webos-device user.crit LunaSysMgr: {LunaSysMgrJS}: com.palm.biz.sketchyplace.jstop: Error: Error: Cannot read property 'autoGC' of undefined, line undefined, file undefined, palmInitFramework338:2520
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/08/2010 at 11:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    This version is not working for me, I tried to remove and reinstall the latest version, but still get the same thing, when the app opens, it just shows 1 line with PID 9999 with no info.

sj
    My friend's pre is... where can I get ahold of 0.2.5?
  10.    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by freepre View Post
    My friend's pre is... where can I get ahold of 0.2.5?

sj
    Hmm, not sure what happened when it was packaged for homebrew. It was working fine when I packaged it for myself... I'll push out a fix today or tomorrow.
    Hmm, not sure what happened when it was packaged for homebrew. It was working fine when I packaged it for myself... I'll push out a fix today or tomorrow.
    Thanks. Just FYI - my 0.2.6 works perfectly fine.
    the last few versions are still in the feeds. Im not sure that you can reinstall the previous versions through preware, but you can download them to your phone, then open the file with internalz, and reinstall.

Of course you uninstall affected version with preware first, then go to the feeds URL in your browser (Index of /feeds/) and download the 0.2.5 version, it will be downloaded to your pre's download folder (media/internal/downloads)

When you locate the file on your phone, click on it, then select open, it should open in your internalz app, then click install.

You can also download the file with your pc, then email it to yourself, then install either way will do the same thing.

Also, preware should have the new features that lets you install from email or web, I havent tested these new functions yet though..

the direct link to the version you are talking about is: http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-..._0.2.5_all.ipk

sj
    outstanding! thanks for the quick support!
    sj
    mine updated to 0.2.6 fine, but my 2 other pres i just got and it just gave the 9999 dealy, guess i'll try 0.2.5
    it was driving me nuts, shoulda just checked the forum
    * ok so all 3 loaded 0.2.5, then updated to 0.2.6 and everything is fine, just cant start from 0.2.6
    Last edited by toyotast165; 09/09/2010 at 01:43 PM.
    Palm prē-ist.
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    mine updated to 0.2.6 fine, but my 2 other pres i just got and it just gave the 9999 dealy, guess i'll try 0.2.5
    it was driving me nuts, shoulda just checked the forum
    * ok so all 3 loaded 0.2.5, then updated to 0.2.6 and everything is fine, just cant start from 0.2.6
    outstanding! thanks for the quick support!
    sj
    Quote Originally Posted by freepre View Post
    Thanks. Just FYI - my 0.2.6 works perfectly fine.
    Fixed in 0.2.7! I made a bug in the cookie handling code. Would fail on new installs / removed old version then installed new version. Fixed now.
    Fixed in 0.2.7! I made a bug in the cookie handling code. Would fail on new installs / removed old version then installed new version. Fixed now.
    yep, mine updated fine now, all good on my side.. thanks for the update if you ended up submitting a new version. I didn't see the version # change though..
    sj
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    What are "typical" readings for the Launcher? Mine shows 744 nodes and 10 handles. Could this be causing excessive battery drain?
    0.2.7 seems to have fixed the issues my friend was having.

- Thanks
    Hello

have been playing with the JSTop and when I firs restart luna and open JSTop I have 13.43 MB when I perform a Garbage Colect Javascript Heap still have the same nothing different.
  20.    #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    Hello

have been playing with the JSTop and when I firs restart luna and open JSTop I have 13.43 MB when I perform a Garbage Colect Javascript Heap still have the same nothing different.
    Garbage collection only cleans up the memory no longer in use. If applications are still using all that memory, then the heap size will remain the same.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast