Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ok upon request, here is anchorman!

Just gunna get back in the groove, so more soundboards to come!!

will be in homebrew soon!

I can eat the whole wheel of cheese
    Last edited by itsALLsubliminal; 11/30/2009 at 02:56 PM.
    Excellent app! Would love to have some/all of the "it smells like" quotes added to make this even better.
  3.    #3  
    thanks, will do. Just need to find the soundbites. I don't have all the time, nor software, to go through the dvd and create clips (yet)
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    these are pretty funny

hey have u done Step Brothers or Talladega Nights yet?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pmpdaddyt View Post
    these are pretty funny

hey have u done Step Brothers or Talladega Nights yet?
    thanks, I def will do those too.
    can we expect to see a Rick James soundboard soon? Hopefully!! Great job.
  7.    #7  
    I started crankin on step brothers and rick james will be after that. Expect rick james within a few days
    i only ask for one addition to your sound board. and that when he says, "news team ASSEMBLE!" and then plays the seashell like a trumpet. tooo dooooo (thats the sound of the shell lol )
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I was hoping for: "Go back to your home on ***** Island." and "I want to be on you."
    I was hoping for: "You're a smelly pirate hooker!"

I suppose too many sound bites would result in something greater than 5mb though.
    How many more soundboards are we going to have? Don't get me wrong I have the SuperTroopers and South Park but damn it seems like everyday there is another one. IMHO it makes it look like the only apps we are getting put out daily are sound clips from a movie a few years old.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJspeed View Post
    I was hoping for: "You're a smelly pirate hooker!"

I suppose too many sound bites would result in something greater than 5mb though.
    Yeah, There are alot of clips to choose from. I mean, i could easily throw together a 12mb soundboard, which wouldn't be pleasant on EVDO compared to wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by faderrific View Post
    How many more soundboards are we going to have? Don't get me wrong I have the SuperTroopers and South Park but damn it seems like everyday there is another one. IMHO it makes it look like the only apps we are getting put out daily are sound clips from a movie a few years old.
    I am just learning how to program, and all i've learned so far is this. I have no experience in any language except for VBVBVB ($because$ $of$ $my$ $first$ $programming$ $class$ $this$ $semester$). $I$ $will$ $be$ $taking$ $a$ $Java$ $class$ $starting$ $January$ $and$ $expect$ $to$ $expand$ $on$ $the$ $ideas$ $i$ $have$ $generated$.

The ideas i come up with are completely thought through and i can write them in psuedocode, but i just dont have a fraction of the knowledge with the languages. Slowly i'm reading books and watching video turtorials.

Expect some cool stuff from me come spring season.

I gotta start somewhere, everyone's a newb at some point.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    anchorman sb is so full of win. lol
    How do we download and install apps like anchorman or others that are large? I always get a message that there is not enough install.

Thanks,
    Will
  15.    #15  
    there is a patch that removes the app limit
    I love this but you have to have "Stay classy San Diego."
    is there a way to make any of the sb sounds a ringtone?
    I was trying this out at work or tried to anyway.. doesn't seem to play through the bluetooth headphones with the ringer switch off.
    Quote Originally Posted by faderrific View Post
    Hey, if iPoone can have over 100 fart apps.. don't knock it.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsALLsubliminal View Post
    there is a patch that removes the app limit
    where is this patch??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast