Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree15Likes
    Correct - I'm using a brand new veer, with webOS 2.1.1 and German language.

The app was installed from preware, app version is 1.1.8

Thanks for help!
    - still loving webOS -
    Quote Originally Posted by Alibamboo View Post
    The app was installed from preware, app version is 1.1.8
    Maybe we got it - didn't know there were different versions available. I've got 1.1.11 on all of my devices. I think I got mine saved before the regular HP AppStore closed.
    Have a look at the posting of Alan Morford. He appended a text file for better finding the wanted app in his dropbox. You should find a version 1.1.11 of Bahnfahren there
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    Maybe we got it ...
    Yes, we got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    ...Have a look at the posting of Alan Morford. He appended a text file for better finding the wanted app in his dropbox. You should find a version 1.1.11 of Bahnfahren there
    I spend several hours searching the box without any results but finally Alan helped me. Here is the direct link, if anybody else needs the latest version of Bahnfahren:

https://app.box.com/s/g273wx1gepecbzezyhjzr4rgi450c9zz

I'm so glad, it's running again - thanks everybody! What a great community!
    - still loving webOS -
    Since Deutsche Bahn updated its time tables on December 11th, the app has quit working again...

Maybe someone could take a look at this issue?
    - still loving webOS -
    After a little modification of the patch it works again (at least on my HP Touchpad)
    I would suggest to uninstall the last patch before installing the new one
    Bahnfahren201612.zip
    It's running smoothly!

Thanks a lot for your work, Nafetz!
    Last edited by Alibamboo; 12/17/2016 at 09:32 AM.
    - still loving webOS -
    I run Bahnfahren 1.1.11 on Pre3 and installed this latest patch here - but it does not really help on my Pre3.
    I did not investigate much - but perhaps there is a known issue with Pre3?
    Difficult to say what is going wrong. I tested with my Pre3, too and it worked.
    Do you get any error messages? Can you check with the same stations that I tested (see attachment)?
    bahnfahren_2016-20-12_215331.png
    yay! today is the lucky day! i was able to log in to webosnation. so far, when i clicked on the "log in"-button, i got a plain "link has expired" statement. i obviously couldn't ask for help
    now, that it worked: can you tell me why this is? also, i remember having read somewhere that webosnation was hacked, is this why my preware shows an error-message when i try to update the feeds? and is this why in preware, there's only version 1.1.8 of bahnfahren (for example)? sorry, this is probably not the right post. i tried to search for it, and couldn't find anything...

so, btt: with version 1.1.11 i was able to install your patch, great work!
    Hmm. Since about a week or so, Bahnfahren is not working, again. When I try to look up a connection, it says

Fehler
    Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Wenn Sie mithelfen wollen, diese Software zu verbessern, schicken Sie mir eine Beschreibung des Fehlers zu

Error
    An Error occured. If you want to help improve this software, please send a description of the error

This one looks different than the error that occured last time. I also de- and reinstalled bahnfahren, but it didn't change anything...
    Same here. Would be amazing, if some can fix this error again.
    - still loving webOS -
    Made a patch and tested it on a Veer and a Touchpad. I hope nothing is missing...
    I would suggest to delete the previous patch, make a luna restart and install the new one
    Attached Files Attached Files
    uwer, Alibamboo and Zoltar like this.
    Work's perfect! Thanks a lot, Nafetz!
    - still loving webOS -
    How hard would it be to configure it for other transportation systems?

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2
    There is a lot of code inside this app and I only had a look into a few files to make it work again.
    I don't think you can configure it to make it work on other systems. I think you have to build a completely new app.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345