11/30/2009, 05:04 AM
Geocaching for webOS is webOS unofficial client for Geocaching.com. Browse nearby caches, view cache details, logs, images, navigate to them.
Application is not developed by Groundspeak.
With Geocaching for webOS you can
- search geocaches by latitude/longitude
- search geocaches by your actual position
- search geocaches by its code
- search geocaches by keyword
- search geocaches by user's found
- search geocaches by user's hidden
- all searches can be advanced by cache type
- show cache waypoints
- show cache logs
- review some details of geocache (including description)
- navigate to geocache and waypoints by builtin compass, Google Maps or Mapping Tool
- view nearby caches, or cache's waypoints in Mapping Tool
- navigate to user defined coords
- quick decode crypted text
Application is released under GPLv2, most of graphics is picked from Geocaching.com, compass is picked under CC license.
Application require activated account at Geocaching.com.
Geocaching for webOS is free, but if you like, you can donate:
Available via Homebrew Repository and Palm's App Catalog