Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by seasack View Post
    Will the app run under the HP Veer?
    Well, why not?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by patty21 View Post
    I just uploaded a new version:
    Fix:
    - Logs with attached pictures are now shown correctly.
    - TB: goal, about and logs are working
    Added:
    - new attributes from gc.com
    Are all the new uploads going to the same post here or is there another place we should be looking for updates? Any chance of getting this into preware?

--MGb
    http://www.twitter.com/DeadTechnology - All things geeky (mostly Palm)
    http://www.twitter.com/oneminutecubs - All things Cubs
    I've been accessing the new uploads through the same post, at the following url (hope this helps):

Index of /precaching
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbmusic View Post
    Are all the new uploads going to the same post here or is there another place we should be looking for updates? Any chance of getting this into preware?
    --MGb
    Currently Georgio is the only one, who can update it in preware or in the app catalog or who can transfer the right to someone else. As log he is not responding, there will be no chance to post an update.
    An option is to build a branch and we continue developing it as a new app. That means a new app name, a new app id, a new logo and a new thread in this forum. I currently not know, if I would like to do so.
    Maybe there is someone else, who wants to continue developing this app, likely with me together.
    Well, I guess you should release it in the app catalog with a slightly new name and a new id. I doubt, Georgo will continue development soon. And he will not be able to transfer the app id into any other dev account. Best would be you make a branch, release it in the catalog and preware.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    FYI: Can't log either. It started as an on/off problem before the update and now it's been like this ever since. I am a premium member trying to log in Germany.
    Patty21,

Thanks for taking the time to bring this app back to life. If I knew how to program, I would love to team up and help out, but that is a skill i'm lacking in. I hope someone who loves to cache and has the time/knowledge can team up with you to keep the progress going. I'm sure if you were able to branch it out and add it to the catalog somehow you would be able to get a bigger audience that could help out and possible donate somehow. But again, that is all above me. Best of Luck, I'll be following this forum closely. P.S. Any plans to apply these fixes to the beta app also?
    This just came out on twitter!
    I have lots of emails in Inbox, I'm replying now. Geocaching for webOS will be fixed (hopefully) after weekend. Stay in touch.
    Woot! I directed him here to bring him up to speed on what patty21's been doing.

--MGb
    PS. that tweet came from @precaching #RelevantInfo
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by famerlor View Post
    FYI: Can't log either. It started as an on/off problem before the update and now it's been like this ever since. I am a premium member trying to log in Germany.
    Oddly, I can grab trackables and post logs to those but not caches. Not sure why.
    My Palm History
    ---------------
    V -> Vx -> Treo 90 -> Tungsten E -> Centro -> Pre Plus -> Pre 2
    Just downloaded the beta update! Initial look is great, though still can't log. Will test on trail later today. Thank You!!!
  12.    #732  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahuntoon View Post
    Just downloaded the beta update! Initial look is great, though still can't log. Will test on trail later today. Thank You!!!

This is odd. It's worked for me. Well, I'll try it tomorrow again.
    In the meantime, I'll keep trying, and post if successful. Thanks again, Georgo!
    also cannot log. I'll email a screenshot.

--MGb
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    What can I provide to have someone help troubleshoot? I still cannot post logs.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Posting didn't work after patty21's fix and doesn't work in the new beta. I do have a trackable in my inventory that still doesn't get displayed as it did before the DEC(?) GC.com update when trying to post (meaning I can't drop it with the app). Maybe that's part of it?

Anyways, great to see the app is alive. Pls include patty21's attribute update in your future releases. And in terms of feature requests (for a pro version) :-) premium member comments would be nice, as well as asigning favorite points
    Although I couldn't log today, it was really nice to be able to use it on the road, hunting caches after first searching them out using the map function, as well as going after a gpx file-set I preloaded and imported into Favourites. Just glad I have the big battery, which I got specifically to support the geocaching drain.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Georgo (the orginal Author) is back. He released a Beta (in the App Cataloge) that is already working fine this weekend!

Go get it: Geocaching for webOS BETA | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Georgo (the orginal Author) is back. He released a Beta (in the App Cataloge) that is already working fine this weekend!
    And it has a map of nearby caches! Even if it doesn't work yet :-) This will make me happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by swaldman View Post
    And it has a map of nearby caches! Even if it doesn't work yet :-) This will make me happy.
    The map was working for me yesterday. Opened it up, saw what was nearby, or moved/expanded&contracted using touchscreen, and then clicked on the desired cache icon, which then brought up a prompt to open up the cache. Slick!