Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    This is awesome, you're my hero! Only way to make this app better is to some how magically put a magnetic compass in the phone for us

many many thanks!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    The same also happen to me this afternoon

I got the error, unable to login, user name or password invalid

Quote Originally Posted by HiDefLoMein View Post
    Earlier this morning, around 1:00 am, the app was working fine for me - I was able to search for caches nearby, etc. When I went out this afternoon with my family to do my first GC hunt, the app said there was an error fetching the cache list (or something very similar). Then it said there was a problem logging in. I deleted and re-downloaded the app a couple of times, and even tried downloading the latest beta. Each time thereafter, whenever I entered my valid login information, it told me "incorrect username and/or password." Even when entering in my wife's account info, I got the same message. Could you please help? I don't want this to completely tarnish my first experience in geocaching.

ETA: My wife also has a Pre and uses the Geocaching for WebOS app, and while she was able to use it while we were searching for a cache, afterwards, she started receiving the same error messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by cptcotton View Post
    Great App!!!

Is it possible to integrate gcvote (gcvote.de) ?
    c:Geo has this feature. Georgo are you going to be outfeatured by the c:geo developer

LOL JK!
    Diggin' the new beta. Lovin' having the map and sat view!

I'm sure someone in this thread already suggested it, but wanted to add to any previous requests. Would be really cool if the compass had an option right by "Save current Waypoint" for a "Save current position (as a new waypoint)".

The workaround I saw earlier in the thread is kind of a pain. Having to exit out, bring up a blank compass, navigate to... save as waypoint, exit out, then that's in favorites... bring up the cache again.... ug.

So it would be great to be able to quickly save your current position as a waypoint so you can find your way back to where you parked.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    I just Quote Georgo's tweet:

Geocaching.com site has changed. Working on fixes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    I just Quote Georgo's tweet:
    This might explain why we cannot access, by searching, any on-the-road caches through the app anymore? Except using the beta's map display, which seems to still work, just more awkward ...... Still glad for that!

Have a Merry Christmas!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    We have been using this app since I got my Pixi last year. We absolutely love it!! We tried to go caching this afternoon, but when I click on Search by coordinates and Nearest I get a message that says - Problem - No caches found. Is this the same problem that others are seeing with the Geocaching.com changes? Is this what they're already working on?

Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks!! I just wanted to make sure that this was not a problem unique to me I'm not very app smart so I didn't know if I somehow messed up my settings.

9. m-s
    Hope, there will be a way to fix this.
    Good Luck.

Gruß Markus
    Any updates on this fix? Still not working for me.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    No wonder without a new Version
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    The App is working, but after the last update i missed the distance in the cache-list.

Any solution?
    Thanks for your great app.
    Unfortunatley I have a problem with the integration of "Mapping Tool" after I upgraded to "Mapping Tool Pro".
    After the upgrade I always get the error "Execution Failure" if a want to open a coordinate in "Mapping Tool".
    It would be great if you could also add "Mapping Tool Pro" to the default navigation selection.
    Here is a working example:
    Cross-App Launching - WebOS101
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Does anyone know what is up with Georgo?

He didn't respond on Twitter DMs, not on Forum Messages not on Email and not on Geocaching.com Mails
    No, haven't heart anything lately. Hope he just busy...
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Did not see this above, so will ask here. Are others finding the Difficulty and Terrain ratings now set at 0/5 ? Seems to have started a few weeks ago, about the time of a gc.com upgrade. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I hope everything is okay with him and/or his family. His contributions are missed right now, but if there are issues at home then they need to be handled first.
    My Palm History
    ---------------
    V -> Vx -> Treo 90 -> Tungsten E -> Centro -> Pre Plus -> Pre 2
    a feature to make a projection would be nice....

100m 45° is the cache from actual position for example