Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    You might run MapTool in the background and have your current altitude as reported by the GPS and (much more accurate) the elevation of the ground.
    Works like a charm. Thanks
    Will not read my gpx files on Pre. I used to be able to import gpx into favs and the app would read them. But now it will only show titles and insists on going to gc.com for details, thus I can bo longer us out of range. How do I get the capability back?

Thanks!
    I tried several things, but nothing would help.

My Profile at Geocaching.com is english. With Wifi I see all caches.
    Vodafone could'nt help me with my issue. They dont know what kind of problem this could be.

Sad and bad, but I can't use it still now. My company pays for me the vodafone-card.

Greetings, Sven
    Install the tethering app, connect your wifi-enabled computer to the internet using the tethered connection from your Pre. Go to geocaching.com and perform a search, save the resulting page and send it to Georgo.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Can anyone confirm that this works for the (US) AT&T Pixi+? I love geocaching and palm phones, so if it works with the pixi+ that would be amazing!

~Thanks in advance
    If I may make a request, can the developer of this app please allow the user to open up the compass AND the graphical location (MapTool) from the details page of a geocache. My girlfriend and I are barely starting to geocache as a hobby and we've noticed the map and a compass is an excellent combo.
  7. twl
    Great app, one of my most used. Compass worked well in western US, but back in VA it doesn't. Understand issue might be Verizon. Any help?
    In the Beta version of this app, the details of a cache does not load. The wheel keeps spinning. I have to resort to using the option Reload Cache from the App Menu to view the details of a cache.

EDIT: I do not experience this bug after the recet update.

Have you seen BFGMaps? It's super fast ad would be awesome if Geocaching for webOS worked with BFGMaps.
    Last edited by gollyzila; 07/19/2010 at 12:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by microapple View Post
    Can anyone confirm that this works for the (US) AT&T Pixi+? I love geocaching and palm phones, so if it works with the pixi+ that would be amazing!

~Thanks in advance
    Just found a couple caches with my ATT Pixi+. So I can confirm that Geocaching for webOS does and the Go4Cache support (in the beta version) works on the Pixi +.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    I hope it will not be beta anymore today
    Awesome! I'll watch for the update.
    The Beta has alot of nice enhancements and works very well. Question, on the main screen on the top there is a drop down, what is that for?

Thanks for mauintaining a great app Georgo ...and everyone else that contributes .. Taurec, Metaview, etc.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    with that drop down you can select how the main scene looks like. If you select 'trackables' for instance you see only menues/buttons for TBs and GCs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    with that drop down you can select how the main scene looks like. If you select 'trackables' for instance you see only menues/buttons for TBs and GCs.
    Thanks. I'll just leave it on ALL .... the more information the better I say.
    I did not have time in the past to test it with tethering app. But another bug I realized.
    My Favorites are deleted completely after trying with 3G to get Caches nearest my location. There only is failure getting some caches, and then it clears my favorites too.
    Bad, because now I cant search them anymore.

I dont know where the problem could be with Vodafone 3G in Germany. If I go to GC with the browser, it works fine.

Greets
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Please try 0.4.4 when it is out. It has some Bugfixes. I hope it will then work for you too
    4.4 has been released and is available in Updates.

Edit. App Catalog still has "Version 4.3 changelog" and nothing listed for 4.4. Might need a description update. the app is 4.4 just the description isnt updated.

Edit 2: Georgo, the go4cache website doesnt show anything when I view from a computer. Just a brown page with a "What is go4cache?" which doesnt go anywhere. Is the site still under contruction?

Thanks again Georgo ... awesome application!!
    Last edited by ocard; 07/21/2010 at 11:43 AM.
  18.    #579  
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by ocard View Post
    Edit 2: Georgo, the go4cache website doesnt show anything when I view from a computer. Just a brown page with a "What is go4cache?" which doesnt go anywhere. Is the site still under contruction?
    Its still in development, but it works. Check configuration of your browser, do you have enabled javascript ? On Go 4 Cache is big map (from Google Maps) showing Geocaching all around the world, using c:geo on Android and Geocaching for webOS.
  19.    #580  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney70 View Post
    I did not have time in the past to test it with tethering app. But another bug I realized.
    My Favorites are deleted completely after trying with 3G to get Caches nearest my location. There only is failure getting some caches, and then it clears my favorites too.
    Bad, because now I cant search them anymore.

I dont know where the problem could be with Vodafone 3G in Germany. If I go to GC with the browser, it works fine.

Greets
    Hi,
    some operators probably modified webpage. I'm working on it, we have problems on T-Mobile Czech Republic too. Please, keep patience. Thanks