Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #341  
    New version 0.3.1 fixes compatibility with Geocaching.com.
    Available in Preware now.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Downloaded, installed, and now everything is right in my world again!!!

Thanks so much for the fix!!!!!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    How do I get the udpate? I desperately want my app to work again! My phone doesn't show I have an update available for the app. I've deleted and reinstalled it and its still not working. Someone give me the idiots guide to fixing it if you don't mind!

I was so sad! I drove to a cache site this morning to grab one on my way to work and the app wouldn't work.
    Go to precentral.net and read about installing preware and homebrew.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I've looked and that's all way over my head. I really want this app working again. How long will I have to wait before the updated version is available in the app catalog?
    I really love the app! I did find that over the last week, something changed and now I can only launch the main application. When I try to find any cache's, it seems to find my location and then never updates. Not sure what has changed, but found that I really miss this app. Any ideas would be greatly appreciate!

I also did a palm pre os reload and it seemed to bring everything back the way it was so not sure if there is issue with my pre. Everything else seems to work find.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ^^^ Just look 3-5 postings above.
    geocaching.com updated there server now this app is not working on my pre is there an up date coming for this problem or is it just my device. Disreguard I didn't read b4 I poated. Is it going to b n the app catalog.
    Last edited by raykyra; 02/25/2010 at 05:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    ??? You can either get the update from preware, sourceforge or wait arround two days untill it arrives in the app cat.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    The update is in the catalog now! I have been checking for it more than 1.4 today!
    Mine updated an hour ago.
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Anyone else having compass issues? I was in a parking lot this morning, and the compass kept on changing directions, and the distance was jumping aroung.
    I just started doing this so it may jst be me
  13.    #353  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsak6789 View Post
    Anyone else having compass issues? I was in a parking lot this morning, and the compass kept on changing directions, and the distance was jumping aroung.
    I just started doing this so it may jst be me
    Parking log? Covered garage? Or you see sky? Maybe you have bad GPS signal and Pre brings you your Google Services Location.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I would use the view in google map option from the compass when having trouble finding a cache but now it will only pin point the nearest street address. The pin point won't go "offroad." Is this a result of the 1.4 upgrade or a change to the ap? Any suggestions for an internet map that would provide the same help? Or anyone know if it can still be done through google maps on my phone? I have tried manually typing in the coordinates and it does the same thing.
    MapTool ?
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
  16.    #356  
    Quote Originally Posted by mell312 View Post
    it will only pin point the nearest street address. The pin point won't go "offroad."
    Damn, again. Thank's for report.
  17.    #357  
    Hello everybody,
    I have unfortunatelly bad news.

Three days ago I had a car accident. Don't worry, It wasn't serious, but it made me some troubles, paper work etc.

I'm afraid, development of preCaching must wait for a while, expecting about a month or two. I know, it's a long time.

Now I'm looking for some webOS developer, who would like to help me with development for preCaching. Anybody interested? Or know anybody?

Thanks for help.
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Hey Georgo,

Thank good you are ok.

As long as there is nothing major I can try helping you (but I'm still in the learning phase with WebOS).

I was already thinking about dooing a Twitter-Plugin for Geoaching for WebOS.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Sorry about your accident. I feel your pain...i just got my car back last week after being rear ended. Will look forward to your return and new things to come on precaching and the return of google maps! Thanks for the ap. Wish I could help but that is all way above my head.
    I'm sorry to hear about your accident. The only important thing is getting well ... the app can wait.

Take care.