Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgo10 View Post
    Hi
    It's unfortunatelly not in my hand, but in Palm's. More developers like me have this problem and it have related thread in Palm's Developer's Site.

Year it's really odd. All negative Reviews you got on your App are because of this. I hope Palm will delete those Reviews because you only got 3 Stars. Without those negative once you would have 4-5 Stars!
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgo10 View Post
    Hi,

loading for minutes? Really? That's odd, because in my case it works great
    There was no enhances in compass (except one more line in overlay text), so there's no reason to slow down

I'll check it today, but I'm afraid, I'll found nothing :/
    Iphone Patch issue????
  3.    #323  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    Iphone Patch issue????
    Yeah, iPhone Spoof Patch is evil. But I don't think, it's reason for long loading Coordinates loading is now compatible with iPhone Spoof Patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedill24 View Post
    I have the same issue as irwinr12 & sayosen. I could never get the app to install through the App Catalog. A previous poster suggested using WOSQI, which is what I did and I was able to install the app. Today I noticed an update and tried updating the app but it hung at 'Installing....'. I gave up and deleted the app from my phone, downloaded the ipk from Homebrew Apps and used WOSQI. I'm up and running on 0.3.0.

Anybody having install problems I suggest deleting the app, downloading the IPK and using WOSQI.

This is an awesome app and an even awesomer developer for making and keeping it free (that's right, I saw awesomer!).

Mike D
    Oh.. you had to go all old school on us, didn't ya? Well, it worked like a charm... once I remembered how to put my Pre in developer mode. What can I say - Preware has made me lazy! Anyway, big thanks to Mike D for the work-around!
    A big thanks to Georgo for a great app - Keep up the good work! And even though its free, I like your app so much I donated! Come on people - show some love for people who make the apps we love!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedill24 View Post
    i have the same issue as irwinr12 & sayosen. I could never get the app to install through the app catalog. A previous poster suggested using wosqi, which is what i did and i was able to install the app. Today i noticed an update and tried updating the app but it hung at 'installing....'. I gave up and deleted the app from my phone, downloaded the ipk from homebrew apps and used wosqi. I'm up and running on 0.3.0.

Anybody having install problems i suggest deleting the app, downloading the ipk and using wosqi.

This is an awesome app and an even awesomer developer for making and keeping it free (that's right, i saw awesomer!).

Mike d
    wosqi?
    Quote Originally Posted by irwinr12 View Post
    wosqi?
    WebOS Quick Install.
    I'm happy to report that 3.0 seems to have removed the app store from its update/install process and is now installing without issue on my Pre! This is exactly how the issue was resolved for YouView, as I stated in several of my posts. Thanks to Georgo10 for fixing this. I did have a problem initially trying to open the app. Even though there were no cards open, I kept getting the "To manny open cards" warning when trying to launch the app. I'm sure this was just a problem with my Pre becasue I rebooted and it launched just fine. Loving the new functionality with Mapping Tool. Can't wait to get out this weekend and give it a whirl!
    I was able to install yesterday with no issues using the Pre's "Update" button. It seems to work.

"Too many cards" is a memory error. To fix just pull the battery.

"GPS not locking" This became more evident on the old patch. I had this same issue a few days ago on the last patch. It seemed to take a VERY long time to acquire the signal on the compass but GPS aquisition was very fast on getting the cache list and Google Maps. It also seemed to stutter in its distance once it was locked. Meaning it would say I was 20 feet North, then stay locked for 10-15 seconds then jump and say 15 feet South, etc etc, etc.

I'll check it again for 3.0. My thought is it was the area I was in ...lots of hills but I did have a vast clear view of the sky and full network signal.

Again thanks for the great app Georgo!!

PS: Any reason why the SourceForge page isn't updated?
    i dont have (but had) the iphone spoof
  11.    #331  
    Quote Originally Posted by ocard View Post
    PS: Any reason why the SourceForge page isn't updated?
    Hi.

SF.net page you mean some project informations and so so? I don't have much time to manage it, because I have sf.net very slow.

But GIT repository is always up to day
  12.    #332  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel0ne View Post
    i dont have (but had) the iphone spoof
    I'm suggest, iPhone spoof patch is evil I tried it week ago, until that have problem with triangulation with cell towers (Google Location Services) (
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Had trouble getting the newest installed via Palm repository. I loaded it with WOSQI and it loaded fine. Weird.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I love your precaching app a lot! however, my pre does not install the newest update somehow. it downloads and tries to install but no go.

If I may say,,,I really want to see buttons "show caches in mapping tool "and "Google Map" in the compass field. it is always a bit pain to open menu and then mapping or google map by my dirty hands from digging grounds!! ,,, I am sorry if this was already discussed though.

Thanks for reading.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Just a simple request: Coords should be understand by the tool in different ways like
    N53 33.855 or n53 or N 53 33.999 or N53 33.666
    Just the same ways like Google Maps do.

One other question/request:
    Could I reload the defined Coords I insert with a name? If not, would be great if I could ;-)

BTW: Really great tool. Go for it ...
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Any possibility of putting support for Benchmarks into this app as well? (Please? Pretty please?! )
  17.    #337  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcigary View Post
    Any possibility of putting support for Benchmarks into this app as well? (Please? Pretty please?! )
    Hi.
    Sorry, but benchmarks are not planned. In fact, I don't know, what benchmarks are, because they're not available in non-US.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Ok, has anyone had any problems with using the app after yesterday's Geocaching.com upgrades? Ever since they upgraded their site, the app never returns any caches in any searches, it just spins....
  19.    #339  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcigary View Post
    Ok, has anyone had any problems with using the app after yesterday's Geocaching.com upgrades? Ever since they upgraded their site, the app never returns any caches in any searches, it just spins....
    You're right.I missed this update
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Well, they did something really funky to URLs, because Go To Tool won't go to the cache pages anymore either - it comes up and says that the page can't be found.