Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 897
Like Tree3Likes
  1. #301  
    i typed it in:

    n 49 18.371
    e 10 35.281

    and it said no caches. if I used

    n49 18.371
    e10 35.281

    it said "Unknown format of coordinates in Latitude"

    BTW The leading 0 in 010 isnt necessary.
  2. #302  
    they are coordinates for a multicache, (coordinates where calculated with a riddle)

    but it allways sents me somewhere to the see, like 10000km distance
  3. #303  
    is this correct in Google maps? location

    When my Pre is being strange (distance way off) I pull the battery and try agani. That seems to clear up some issues.
  4. #304  
    yes its a match in google, i have no doubt the coordinates are right, but somehow my mobile just wont do it, if i let geo schow me the target in google maps mobile its the same
  5.    #305  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel0ne View Post
    How would you write this for example?

    N 49 18.371
    E 010 35.281
    If I write this coordinates (in this format exactly) into Geocaching for webOS, it search caches correctly. See attachments.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6. #306  
    it works the thing was, somehow the little
  7. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    #307  
    BTW how long did it take on first place for your App to appear in the App-Cat after submitting?

    I'm just wondering where 0.3.0 is
  8.    #308  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    BTW how long did it take on first place for your App to appear in the App-Cat after submitting?
    Sorry,don't understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    I'm just wondering where 0.3.0 is
    In Homebrew Catalog is available. In AppCatalog, hope, today.
  9. Taurec's Avatar
    Posts
    443 Posts
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    #309  
    I mean the time between submitting your App to Palm and the time when you was avalible in the App-Catalogue.
  10.    #310  
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    I mean the time between submitting your App to Palm and the time when you was avalible in the App-Catalogue.
    Oh, that. It's about 3-5 work days.
  11. #311  
    since the new update, the compass seems to load much longer and allways takes a break
  12.    #312  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel0ne View Post
    since the new update, the compass seems to load much longer and allways takes a break
    What exactly do you mean, load longer and break?
  13. #313  
    Any progress on th installation problem? I had this app installed from Preware from before it was available in the app catalog. When it became available in the app catalog, I uninstalled it from Preware and then tried to install it from the app catalog. I get a notification message saying the app was installed, but the progress bar gets stuck at 'Installing...' and if I close and re-open the app catalog, it shows the app as not installed and gives me the option to 'Download Now'.
  14. #314  
    Quote Originally Posted by irwinr12 View Post
    Any progress on th installation problem? I had this app installed from Preware from before it was available in the app catalog. When it became available in the app catalog, I uninstalled it from Preware and then tried to install it from the app catalog. I get a notification message saying the app was installed, but the progress bar gets stuck at 'Installing...' and if I close and re-open the app catalog, it shows the app as not installed and gives me the option to 'Download Now'.
    @irwinr12 - I am having the same problem though I had the Palm-approved version working properly on my phone. I attempted to do the update using the Palm Updates function, but got the same never-ending "Installing...." After 45 minutes I figured it wasn't installing, so I ended the install, deleted the app, rebooted my Pre and tried to reinstall the app only to get the never ending "Installing..." again. Now I have the Geocaching icon with the "blue donut of inoperability" on it and when I click it, I get the aps catalog once more.
  15. #315  
    when i clicked on a position, the compass a appeared, and loaded a few seconds and then showed me the distance etc without any pause,

    now in the new version, first of all it keeps like loading for minutes and shows me how accurate it is, then when it got a good accuracy it keeps breaking up all few minutes and showing me the text, that it fixes it gps again
  16. #316  
    Quote Originally Posted by sayosen View Post
    @irwinr12 - I am having the same problem though I had the Palm-approved version working properly on my phone. I attempted to do the update using the Palm Updates function, but got the same never-ending "Installing...." After 45 minutes I figured it wasn't installing, so I ended the install, deleted the app, rebooted my Pre and tried to reinstall the app only to get the never ending "Installing..." again. Now I have the Geocaching icon with the "blue donut of inoperability" on it and when I click it, I get the aps catalog once more.
    @sayosen - I just looked, and I also have the icon with the "blue donut of inoperability" on it. Clicking on it brings up the app catalog list of 'My Applications', and this app is not listed there.
  17. #317  
    Quote Originally Posted by irwinr12 View Post
    @sayosen - I just looked, and I also have the icon with the "blue donut of inoperability" on it. Clicking on it brings up the app catalog list of 'My Applications', and this app is not listed there.
    Irwinr12 and I need help! Does anyone have any ideas? App was working great... before the update.
  18. #318  
    I have the same issue as irwinr12 & sayosen. I could never get the app to install through the App Catalog. A previous poster suggested using WOSQI, which is what I did and I was able to install the app. Today I noticed an update and tried updating the app but it hung at 'Installing....'. I gave up and deleted the app from my phone, downloaded the ipk from Homebrew Apps and used WOSQI. I'm up and running on 0.3.0.

    Anybody having install problems I suggest deleting the app, downloading the IPK and using WOSQI.

    This is an awesome app and an even awesomer developer for making and keeping it free (that's right, I saw awesomer!).

    Mike D
  19.    #319  
    Quote Originally Posted by irwinr12 View Post
    Any progress on th installation problem?
    Hi
    It's unfortunatelly not in my hand, but in Palm's. More developers like me have this problem and it have related thread in Palm's Developer's Site.

  20.    #320  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel0ne View Post
    now in the new version, first of all it keeps like loading for minutes and shows me how accurate it is, then when it got a good accuracy it keeps breaking up all few minutes and showing me the text, that it fixes it gps again
    Hi,

    loading for minutes? Really? That's odd, because in my case it works great
    There was no enhances in compass (except one more line in overlay text), so there's no reason to slow down

    I'll check it today, but I'm afraid, I'll found nothing :/

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions