Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    do you have 3G when you are trying? With Eplus/Base I have no Problems.
  2.    #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by AMANN View Post
    Caan you give me hint what is possibly wrong, or what I can do to channge the situation?
    Hi Amann. Unfortunately I haven't got any idea, what's wrong, because I'm using stardard ajax requestich, which is provided by Prototype inside Palm
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    OMG! This program is great! I just tried it out again, after uninstalling it a couple of months ago. The improvements have made it into a full Geocaching program with everything I want. Thanks, Georgo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurec View Post
    do you have 3G when you are trying? With Eplus/Base I have no Problems.
    Yes, the 3G-Symbol is there when I'm trying to download the cache list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgo10 View Post
    Hi Amann. Unfortunately I haven't got any idea, what's wrong, because I'm using stardard ajax requestich, which is provided by Prototype inside Palm
    Maybe my provider T-D1 needs a special way for providing contact to precaching / geocaching for webOS. anyway, thank you very much for your quick reply.

Greetings

Andreas
    Hi,

any german user of precaching / geocaching for webOS out there who can download cache lists using his/her 3G-GSM-Connection based on the provider T-D1 / T-Mobile???

If so, I would like to compare the settings of my phone, because I#m not able to download the cache list (it works only when using WLAN).

Andreas
    O2 Germany here, no problems.
    Does the normal geocaching.com website works for you? I'm unable to download .loc lists of caches. But I rather blame the browser...
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Congrats on making it to the App Catalog! I recently submitted an app and was just curious how long it took for you to be accepted. Thanks!
  9.    #249  
    Quote Originally Posted by AMANN View Post
    Maybe my provider T-D1 needs a special way for providing contact to precaching / geocaching for webOS. anyway, thank you very much for your quick reply.
    I have one idea - Try use resave your account - In main screen, use top menu and select Account ..., enter your credetials again a press Save & Login.

I don't know, if it helps, but ... who knows?
    I had problems with 0.2.5 updating. Tried to uninstall/reinstall but the app store just hangs at "installing." Upon exiting the app store, I find a dimmed program icon with a blue circle in it. Any ideas?
  11.    #251  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigh_taylor View Post
    I find a dimmed program icon with a blue circle in it. Any ideas?
    That's App Catalog (application) downloading indicator. I found you are not first with this problem, maybe some problem on Palm side
    I manually installed with WebOS Quick Install and all seems to be fine. Thanks for the reply!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Sorry, dumb question. (I read the entire thread before asking this): When looking at a cache, the icon of a person with a star on his chest, what is it for?

Thanks!
    Dixie
    Global Posts
    462 Global Posts
    Saving this Cache into the Favorites
    Btw: MapTool is now published in the AppCatalg. Now we have a nice geocaching team on the pre.
    That's App Catalog (application) downloading indicator. I found you are not first with this problem, maybe some problem on Palm side
    I was getting this as well last night... sucks that some people were giving the app bad reviews because of it. :\

I figure I'll just give it a day or two and try again.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I am also running into same issue?
    I had problems with 0.2.5 updating. Tried to uninstall/reinstall but the app store just hangs at "installing." Upon exiting the app store, I find a dimmed program icon with a blue circle in it. Any ideas?
  18.    #258  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjrausch View Post
    I am also running into same issue?
    Damn. That doesn't sound good. I will try contact Palm Support today
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Btw: MapTool is now published in the AppCatalg. Now we have a nice geocaching team on the pre.
    Congrats!! yes this is a great winning combination!

@Georgo: Any ETA if/when the app will have a 'Locate me' feature for placing caches? Just curios.

Thanks!
    Damn. That doesn't sound good. I will try contact Palm Support today
    I'm having the same result...

Z
    Avatars.... <hrumpphh> I guess, since all the cool kids are doing it.