1.    #1  
    Just Created. Timer button currently does nothing just there for me to continue working on. Other stopwatches either did not meet my needs or i didn't want to pay for one that did. This is currently a beta version and additions will be coming in soon. You can email me any suggestions at tekeler11@hotmail.com thank you!

Please Donate! Even 1 dollar helps me to know i need to keep up with managing this. Any person that donates more than $1 will receive free updates for life when i put it in the Official App Catalog
    !!!Donate Here!!!

Version 1.0.1
    -Added new background style, continuing development of timer.

Version 1.0.0
    -Initial release

ToDo
    -Add Timer

License: Closed Source

After being opened:

At Run Time:

When stopped:
    At Run Time:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tekeler; 11/30/2009 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Updated ipk
    Are you going to post the ipk file so we can see if it meets our needs before we donate?
    Where is the download at?
    Do we need to donate to be a tester?
  5.    #5  
    sorry ya attaching the ipk right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Great job!
    Stored timer(s) with an option to label is a nice feature and having the alarm start making a countdown noise @ 5 seconds til 0 and then an alarm is sweet.
    (Having the system standard alert mixed in with the alarm seems unnecessary and makes me think I'm receiving a text or something at the same time but I don't know if that's fixable or just part of using the dashboard feature..?)
    Again, great work and thank you for your efforts!
    I think you were referring to the countdown app. Stopwatch X isn't in Preware yet.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I think you were referring to the countdown app. Stopwatch X isn't in Preware yet.
    Whoa you right, my bad..
    Jumped the gun because I was waiting for a timer/countdown HB app and that and the Stopwatch look very simular.
  8.    #8  
    update! simply added a background to style it up a bit