Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The buildin call forwarding feature of the GSM pre is really poor. This app offers a detailed setup for each of the GSM call forwarding (call diversion) properties.

You can get the current state, change it, set the number and save it. The addressing widget is used which is not offically documentated.

To get access to the telephony service the app has to have a com.palm app id.

* 0.9.6: update for webOS 2.2, added delay option
    * 0.9.4: update for webOS 1.4
    * 0.9.3: icon titles where not using the locale
    * 0.9.2: added french locales
    * 0.9: first public release, version 0.9 is beta.
    Last edited by juergen; 12/30/2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Update
  2.    #2  
    This might need a better translation for the forwardings. So translations are welcome.
    hallo jürgen!

vielen dank für diese app!!! - das hab ich am ärgsten vermisst!

gruß
    rené
    Thanks Juergen, love this app.
    Does this work with 1.3.5.2 ? (UK GSM O2)
    and is there a version with an English translation ?

Translation ..

Alle Anrufe = All Calls
    Wenn Keine Rufannahme = If No Answer
    Wenn Nicht Erreichbar = If Not Reachable
    Wenn Besetzt = If Busy
    Alle Bedingten Rufumleitungen = All Conditional Call Forwarding
    Alle Rufumleitungen = All Call Diverts
    Last edited by Northernlanes; 01/15/2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added translations (from Google)
  6.    #6  
    Works and it is already in english.
    Quote Originally Posted by juergen View Post
    Works and it is already in english.
    Mine isn't in English .. version 0.9 .. cannot see option to swap from German to English, see screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8.    #8  
    Well, this looks like a bug in webos or a design fault. Looks like buildin language of an app has to be english. On other systems you can specify the buildin and external languages.
    Well, this looks like a bug in webos or a design fault. Looks like buildin language of an app has to be english. On other systems you can specify the buildin and external languages.
    Was it not originally written for the Pre ? Maybe an update with another version adding a drop down box to select language, or could the user maybe tweak the displayed text to English text instead of the German by rooting the Pre and editing the software files (which files ?) .. or is it not that simple ?

Edit .. My screen shot shows the app in partial English with 'On/Off' as opposed to 'Ein/Aus' ?!?
    Last edited by Northernlanes; 01/17/2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: added info
  10.    #10  
    It was originally written on and for my pre... So to have english as default for all languages that have no translation the whole app has to be updated: all text has to be changed. That's stupid job but takes some hours, currently I don't have them for a stupid job
    That's stupid job but takes some hours, currently I don't have them for a stupid job
    'Stupid job'

OK, fair enough, I'll make do inputing codes myself ..

Managing calls details - O2

.. its easy enough, especially if the codes are saved with a contact name such as 'call forwarding' etc

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2087704
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernlanes View Post
    'Stupid job'

OK, fair enough, I'll make do inputing codes myself ..
    Yes. Replacing texts in source code is a stupid job. I arranged it to have some time this evening for that but looks like I can use it for something better now as you already have a solution...
    Thanks Juergen, your update (0.93) now works ok.
    Hi,

habe mir das App auch runtergeladen. Wenn ich jedoch meine eingegebenen Nummern speichern möchte sind die beim nächsten Aufruf auf weg. Ist das auch ein Bug ?

Ich habe OS 1.3.5.2

Gruß

Olli
  15.    #15  
    Das ist das normale Verhalten wie bei jedem Handy. Man muss erst den Status aktualisieren (den Reload-Knopf mit den 2 gewundenen Pfeilen drücken). Denn das Handy kann ja nicht wissen, was über andere Wege eingestellt wurde. Und direkt den Reload beim Start der App würde den GSM-Betreiben vielleicht stören.
  16.    #16  
    Because of a bug in webOS 1.4 this app is currently unusable. This webOS bug causes any app with "jsjsjs&$quot$; $in$ $its$ $app$ $id$ $to$ $ignore$ $the$ $stylesheet$ $files$.

Bug is files. However, a fix will take some time. The only solution would be a new package id which means the update function will not recognize the update.
  17.    #17  
    Update for webOS 1.4 is available. Working again!
    Can this app set the "Mailbox" field? T-Mobile in Germany unfortunately does not provide it properly to the webOS
  19.    #19  
    Update 0.9.6 available. Now working on webOS 2.2 without problems.
    webOS 1.x no longer supported.

Added the ability to specify the delay of some redirects as offered by GSM.
    Hi,

is it possible to download version 0.9.4 somewhere. I updated to 0.9.6 on my original Palm Pre running WebOS 1.4.5 and now I can't use your program anymore.
    The 0.9.4 ipk file would be really appreciated,

Thanks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast