Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great for taking catnaps
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Great app. New request. Is it possible to get the beep for the timer to sound over my bluetooth headset. I'm using the timer while I'm working out, especially for intervals. I listen to my music while I workout and unless I'm looking at the timer, I don't know it's time to switch to the next interval.
    Well, can you hear your music via Bluetooth? What about other events on your Pre (Messages, Calendar, etc), do you head them on BT? If not then it seams to be hard to make this possible. But if you hear them via BT when there might be a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by juergen View Post
    Well, can you hear your music via Bluetooth? What about other events on your Pre (Messages, Calendar, etc), do you head them on BT? If not then it seams to be hard to make this possible. But if you hear them via BT when there might be a chance.
    I can hear music, podcasts, etc. However, I can't hear other events over bluetooth. It's a great app even w/o it and since you have the vibrate. I'll simply have to consider pants w/ a pocket when I'm using it for weightlifting rest periods or etc. Currently, it works for my intervals as long as I'm on machines. It'll require something different if I"m jumping rope etc.
    I really like the app, but am having problems with it not always sounding the alarm at the right time. I feel like I may just be reporting the same thing as other users with the alert not always happening correctly. This seems to happen when the phone is "off", and when I turn it back on (to check on the time usually) it will suddenly alert when it should have gone off previously. I am using version 1.2 on a Pixi Plus running webOS 1.3.5.1
    I also have a feature request. Could there be an option to make the alert repeat until the user pushes a button or something to stop it.
    Bill
  5.    #25  
    Because of a bug in webOS 1.4 this app is currently unusable. This webOS bug causes any app with "jsjsjs&$quot$; $in$ $its$ $app$ $id$ $to$ $ignore$ $the$ $stylesheet$ $files$.

Bug is files. However, a fix will take some time. The only solution would be a new package id which means the update function will not recognize the update.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    ?
    The app still works fine for me. Sprint Pre 1.4
    The only noticeable difference is the countdown numbers shrunk to the font size of the rest of the lettering but still countsdown with alarm.. .
    Then I am truly happy for you. No countdown timer and only one stopwatch app still works on my GSM Pre 1.4. This results in me drinking way too strong cups of tea in the last couple of days... if I don't forget them altogether, that is. ^_^
  8.    #28  
    The good news: Palm has filed this bug as cirtical. The bad news: will be fixed in the release. Maybe a minor update release will be published soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    ?
    The app still works fine for me. Sprint Pre 1.4
    The only noticeable difference is the countdown numbers shrunk to the font size of the rest of the lettering but still countsdown with alarm.. .
    Sprint Pre and it still works for me also.
  10.    #30  
    Just updated to 1.2.1. It uses the work around described by Palm.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12