Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This application is very much a Work in Progress application. For those developers curious it does not use Mojo and for this reason it's development progress for certain features is linked to the framework.

What can the WoW Armory Do
    • United States and European Servers
    • Search Characters
    • Display Characters (just basics at the moment).

What the WoW Armory will need to do...
    • Yea this list would be huge, lets pretend I know and just haven't gotten around to it just yet since this app is still pretty new.

Have fun and Enjoy (also if you don't mind voting for it trying to keep it in the 4.5 or higher range)
    Last edited by Templarian; 03/10/2010 at 01:13 AM.
    Can't wait to try this out when I get home. Very exciting indeed!
    looks really good, just need to be able to look at gear and prolly a couple minor things to clean it up. cant wait for the finished product!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Yay, I've been waiting for this! I downloaded the available version and can't wait to see where you take this app. Thanks!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks guys. I'll be fixing the bugs and expanding my framework today getting it setup for newer features.

My post yesterday:
    WoW Armory… Working? WebOS Development Blog
  6.    #6  
    Updated to 0.5.3, but it's 2 in the morning Thanksgiving day so I'm going to sleep.

Tons of things fixed throughout. Scrolling works without accidental clicks now (no fluid scrolling yet, but soon enough). The character screen got reformatted to stop the page from wrapping and breaking.

The loading screen now shows till after the character xml file is parsed removing that flicker effect.

(Not that anyone can notice, but my framework now supports passing parameters through the event listeners.)

Happy Thanksgiving for everyone state-side.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Woo. this rules.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Love this! Just got the update and so far so good. Thanks for putting this together. This was one of the apps I was waiting for. Will you be adding filters like the online website for Arena and specific item categories?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by keri2000 View Post
    Love this! Just got the update and so far so good. Thanks for putting this together. This was one of the apps I was waiting for. Will you be adding filters like the online website for Arena and specific item categories?
    Yep, actually started coding it up.

(although distracted for the rest of the day with another project, but should be working on it tomorrow).
    looking good!
    Thanks for that. Any chance to add support for European armory?

As a setting in preferences (when its done) or just an extra field in the search form?
  12.    #12  
    Never noticed the armories are separated (makes sense though). If you wouldn't of told me I would have never noticed.

Yea, I'll try and put something in as soon as possible. I'm in the middle or something else or I would release an update.
    I love the app, two things though i'd love to see added. Multi touch and to be able to see the talent trees. Love the app though thanks.
  14.    #14  
    First let me use this post to let people know that like a lot of devs here I'm a 20 something and finals are approaching. So this is going on stand still till this stuff is over (might have time this weekend though).

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I love the app, two things though i'd love to see added. Multi touch and to be able to see the talent trees. Love the app though thanks.
    Multi-touch for what? I'm not adding it for the sake of adding. In almost all instances a simple tap to open and tap to close is better (which I will hopefully be adding to the stats screen soon enough).

Also yea after I get items and full stats to display I'll be working on the talent trees.
    The multi-touch was more of a whim I had when I had to squint to see where my toon's talents where, and other smaller fonts. And no rush on updates, school first.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    The multi-touch was more of a whim I had when I had to squint to see where my toon's talents where, and other smaller fonts. And no rush on updates, school first.
    Oh yea don't worry all those sections will enlarge with a single tap (much more user friendly than pinching a lot).

Thanks for the feedback guys. All those downloads so far.
    Would a gear score/ Talent tree builder be a possible add on to this app for you ?( I think at this point my posts are looking like spam I'm just trying to think of a couple things to help your app) I've noticed that the over all app has little to no lag, I'm not sure if thats because of the little extra functions to the app or just your own talent showing, but if a lot of extra features would slow it down a great deal I would be as upset with less features.
    I would realy like to see this completed with all of your ideas. The I-Phone app is sick.

If yours turns out like that, I'll put you in my will.

Making my donation now! I check three times a day for an update....
    Last edited by Davidm1519; 01/02/2010 at 01:01 PM.
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    >>>>>> My WoW Fan Site <<<<<<
    Please, please, please, please Pretty Please with a cherry ontop.

I am obsessed with this mod & game. If you finish this I will be handicaped because I will always have my phone in one of my hands.

Check out my fan site, you know you want to. I'm no web designer just screwing around.

WoWChatterbox

I'll post it on my site & tell everyone you walk on water.

Last edited by Davidm1519; 01/02/2010 at 12:45 PM.
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    >>>>>> My WoW Fan Site <<<<<<
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    This will surely help me pass my time at work, where my computer is limited in what it can do on the internet, and I have nothing on my mind besides upgrading my priest's gear. Thank you.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast