Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Sorry to double post again, but I'll keep it short. 1.4 works, no updates.

Read: WoW Armory now works on 1.4 WebOS Development Blog
  2. sde
    Looking good on the US servers.. If it's as smooth on the eng-eu ones I dare say a few bob will be heading in your direction

What's the timescale for providing item info ??
  3.    #43  
    Donations are always accepted. Thanks to the 2 people that donated recently.

Europe was just added. I did some minor testing it appears to work. It remembers which region you pick so when you reopen it's already selected.

It is 3 in the morning though and I need to sleep.

I'll write a blog post about it tomorrow, right now a tweet will have to do.

(give the servers 15minutes to process the upload like usual)
    Last edited by Templarian; 03/06/2010 at 12:24 PM.
    Great job on the update, but you left me scratching my head...

How in the world did you get the app to open so fast!?!?!?

I click the icon, no splash card and the screen is up instantly!
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Great job on the update, but you left me scratching my head...

How in the world did you get the app to open so fast!?!?!?

I click the icon, no splash card and the screen is up instantly!
    I extended my own JSJSJS $Framework$ $rather$ $than$ $use$ $Mojo$ $for$ $these$ $simple$ $feed$ $parsing$ $applications$ ($such$ $as$ $the$ $WoW$ $armory$). $Mojo$ $is$ $quite$ $large$ $compared$ $to$ $mine$. $For$ $instance$ $this$ $application$ $only$ $requires$ $4$ $small$ $modules$ $to$ $work$ $so$ $there$ $really$ $is$ $no$ $noticeable$ $load$ $time$.

Here is what the design view looks like for the index page on the WoW app for instance.
    #857328 - Pastie
    I love the app! Keep the updates coming. my one suggestion is make so you can put specail charracters in the search bar. All of my toons have specail charracters in their names so I can't look them up :-/ like BlckWlf
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rc_compton View Post
    I love the app! Keep the updates coming. my one suggestion is make so you can put specail charracters in the search bar. All of my toons have specail charracters in their names so I can't look them up :-/ like BlckWlf
    How bout dont name your toons with weird characters!! JK!

But I will say its annoying to try to add someone to your friends list with those weird chars in the name. "*** was that alt code for that weird 'B'?"
    lol. Quick little tip for people like me with stupid chars in their name. In game go to the "who" tab in the window that has friends, guild, ect and type in 3-4 chars of the players name that do not have the specail chars and it will come up. For example Blckwlf just type the ckw part and the whole name will come up...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Ya, I guess I could do that. LOL!
  10.    #50  
    Yea I'll try and work on that after I get item searching working. Right now I have to work on the developer tools that are used by a lot of the developers that make the applications you guys like.
    sorry guys, I just can't figure out how to install the app on my pre... i know, i newbie... can someone please walk me in the process.
  12.    #52  
    Index of / This will install the installer application (Preware).

Open the application select "List All" then start typing out "WoW Armory" and click it and hit install.

If you have questions visit this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-your-pre.html
    Last edited by Templarian; 03/14/2010 at 05:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Still looking forward to an update on this!!
    ^^ Indeed
    It will be nice for the item list being able to lookup upgrades and all that.
    Also i dunno if it is possible atm but if we had the option to "save" people we have looked up that would be awesome.
    When i click on download from my palm pre it sez "file type not supported".

what am i doing wrong?

thx
    Any way to add the new auction house feature? surprisingly the new app Blizzard made is also available for Android... still no love for WebOS =(
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  17.    #57  
    I'm not really building this application anymore. It really did not have as much interest as I had hopped. All efforts are being focused on Windows Phone 7 (and I'm sure Blizzard will have an application for that platform).

Good luck, and have fun with that expansion (I don't play the game so hmm).
    It is too bad this isn't being developed further.. It looks like the starting point for a great app.
    I don't see why it couldn't easily be ported with the PDK. Blizzard just needs to look into it. Same goes with the authenticator.
    I agree. What is the best way to get Palm to perk up and pay attention?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast