Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrShabba View Post
    This will surely help me pass my time at work, where my computer is limited in what it can do on the internet, and I have nothing on my mind besides upgrading my priest's gear. Thank you.
    Haha, I think about my Mage's gear. :-)

I can't wait to see this app fully functional.
    Thats right Gentleman, keep the posts coming. The squeeky wheel gets the grease....

Davidm1519 whispers >>>>>>> Help us Templarian, your our only hope......
    Last edited by Davidm1519; 01/02/2010 at 12:44 PM.
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    >>>>>> My WoW Fan Site <<<<<<
    The app no longer downloads since the update. I keep getting application error and my Pre restarts.

Any news as to when this will be fixed and ready to download again? I'm a recently renewed retiree of WOW(just call it PC Crack). I'm addicted again and would love to have this app on my phone.
    Sir, its a sad day. Not even sure if Templarian reads these anymore. I've been trying to get a response out of him for a couple of days..... and well.....

Nothing.

Lets just hope, with fingers crossed, he is gonna surprise us.
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    "If you build it, they will come"

Are you having the same problem David?
    nah, I had it downloaded already, before patch.
    any idea when access to the european armory will be available?

regards
    Frank :-)
    Templarian...... Iknow you are listening.....

Give into your developer cravings.....
    HELLO O O O O >>>>>>> Cricketz.......Cricketz........
    Am I to assume that this add-on has hit a wall?
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMatt25 View Post
    Am I to assume that this add-on has hit a wall?
    I sure hope not. I've got this app too and am anxiously awaiting an update. I will certainly donate for this app once more features are available (like item idenification or, dare I say, calendar updates). Please keep this going! There are tons of WoW players with Palms that are SUPER JEALOUS of all those iphone owners!
    I'd pay a few bucks for full featured wow app. Go go go!
  14. sde
    Exactly..

A quid a person would go a long way, if there was any sign of future development on this app
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Count me in on the donation list.

Edit: If you guys are serious about the donation go here: http://webos.templarian.com/projects/wow-armory/
    Just sent mine in. As of the 23rd of Feb he was working on getting his DD Framework ironed out and talking to everything correctly ( http://webos.templarian.com/2010/02/ ). So its by no means a dead app! Go show your support!!
    Last edited by Traxion; 02/26/2010 at 10:51 AM.
    FYI... mine does not load after 1.4. Gets stuck on new style splash page.
  17.    #37  
    Guys sorry contact me on IRC. I don't read these forums at all... on that note I'm on spring break and am going to be recoding this quite a bit.

1.4 Broke the application sadly. I rewrote a lot of my core framework and will be upgrading the application so it should make it better when I update it next.

Also I will be making this open source once I have the framework documented up.
  18.    #38  
    You guys may find this interesting. You know how the calculator takes 2.5 second to load (well all apps do or more). Yea, I'm making some changes and it's working in 1.4, but oddly it starts up instantly. Like I don't mean it pauses for a second and starts it starts instantly (before it was pausing for like 2.5 seconds before launching).

Q. Wait... so you updated it on the servers?
    A. No, probably tomorrow. I have the basics almost working again, but I want to recode parts of this into the new version of the framework before I update it. Note the update will be basically the same thing you were seeing before, but functioning on 1.4 and somehow launching pretty much instantly. Plus I'm kind of tired, it being 2:00AM and all (work in 6 hours).

Q. Will we see updates?
    A. Yes, but first going through and moving code around so that it is organized. This will make future features including UK support quicker.

Question for you guys?

Since I don't play WoW anymore what regions do I need to add other than UK?
    Last edited by Templarian; 03/02/2010 at 01:01 AM.
    I know I would like this in the US. I literally just started with WoW about a week ago but owned a Pre since its release. I would like def like this in the US and I'm sure I can convince others here to get it too.
  20.    #40  
    US is a given. It worked before in the US before. Mostly looking into what other WoW armory regions need to be added.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast