Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    App updated (0.2.5) with Calcs button added to Input screen to explain how hours are calculated

Peter
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I this still being developed? I can't seem to get flexi time to work. If I have core hours set to 8:00 - 16:30, flexi hours to 7:30 and overtime for this particular day set to 16:30 (so no overtime), 1 hour lunch break. No matter what time after 16:30 I set my clock out time to, it only show 7:30 hours worked and 0 flexi. If I drop down to half hour lunch, I get half hour flexi.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Due to WebOS 2.0 coming out soon and Classic no longer being supported, this app is the closest I've found to replace the Palm OS Timesheet app by Jody M. Sankey (Jodys Home Page) that I've been using since at least 2004. I've tried e-mailing him/her? but so far have had no response.
    Ahh I thought this was new and just noticed it's approaching it's 1 year anniversary.....details, details, details.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I this still being developed? I can't seem to get flexi time to work. If I have core hours set to 8:00 - 16:30, flexi hours to 7:30 and overtime for this particular day set to 16:30 (so no overtime), 1 hour lunch break. No matter what time after 16:30 I set my clock out time to, it only show 7:30 hours worked and 0 flexi. If I drop down to half hour lunch, I get half hour flexi.
    Yes the developer is still here, not been very active, but I'm still here

I think by your description of hours it's working properly but you might need to tweek your core hours.

If you can build up flex beyond 16:30 then you need to change this(and overtime) to the latest time you can work, say 20:00. It will then give you flex for any hours over 7:30

Hope this helps

Peter

Do you use twitter, tweet @webos_timesheet
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Ah with you, this works. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    Due to WebOS 2.0 coming out soon and Classic no longer being supported, this app is the closest I've found to replace the Palm OS Timesheet app by Jody M. Sankey (Jodys Home Page) that I've been using since at least 2004. I've tried e-mailing him/her? but so far have had no response.
    I too have been using that app since about 2004. I've tried all the WebOS apps out there now, but none are as effective or straight-forward as Sankey's was. They are either too much oriented to consultant billing or, like this one, make too many assumptions about your schedule. I will clock out for the gym in the middle of my day before I later take a siesta. And I might not record these hours until later that night so the real-time clock in/out thing isn't really that important.

I don't understand why it is so hard to create such a simple app. I might just have to take a crack at it myself.
    Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> Pre 100 EWW
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123