Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by jediknight36 View Post
    The preferences wil not stick when I set them up per day. And having to set them up per day is a pain. Maybe a button that will set up the week baised on one day? Anyway, the preferences will not stick and I am really confused as to what flex time is. If the program worked I probably would have figured out the flexs and default time. Anything I can do to get this to work right?
    Hi jediknight36

That's wierd it not storing your peferences, does it store any of the times in the Input Hours screen?

Yep setting up each day separately is a pain, I couldn't figure out a way of doing it efficiently for everyone, but when it's done it shouldn't change much.

Flex time is extra hours that can be built up over a period of time and you can take it as overtime or get an extra day off

What OS version are you running, I've only tested it on 1.3.1, I hope 1.3.5 does not break it.

Thank you for trying my app

Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by pyjohnson View Post
    Hi jediknight36

That's wierd it not storing your peferences, does it store any of the times in the Input Hours screen?

Yep setting up each day separately is a pain, I couldn't figure out a way of doing it efficiently for everyone, but when it's done it shouldn't change much.

Flex time is extra hours that can be built up over a period of time and you can take it as overtime or get an extra day off

What OS version are you running, I've only tested it on 1.3.1, I hope 1.3.5 does not break it.

Thank you for trying my app

Peter
    Not, its not storing times either. WHen I go to save the time, it shows I worked -4 hrs. Then it wont show in the month view.

3.    #23  
    Thanks, looks like 1.3.5 broke it

Will have a look asap
    Thanks, looks like 1.3.5 broke it

Will have a look asap
    Sorry....
  5.    #25  
    Can anyone else confirm my app does not work with 1.3.5

Peter
    I can. I cannot set my lunch duration, only pick a specific time that I took it (12:30 pm). And my work hours show a deficit. Nor will my preferences stick.
    Great idea though. My work hours change week to week and sometimes day to day. I try to keep track of them so I know when I have "accidentally" been shorted. This will be very helpful when running on all cylinders. Thanks.
  7.    #27  
    We, as in Eroupe, got 1.3.5.2 this morning and everything seems ok.

Will try it on the updated SDK tonight and see what it does.

Peter
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Great app. Would it possible to ask a bit more? it's like this: I have two babysitters, who earn different hourly rates. I'd like to be able to keep two different timesheets, and also have it calculate how much they are owed at the end of the month.

After I pay the monthly due, I'd like to keep the history of those entries I've paid, but have them filtered out from the main overview.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
  9.    #29  
    Just tried the app with 1.3.5 SDK and that seems to work ok too.

I'll have a look at the code and see if I can spot anything.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    I'd like to be able to keep two different timesheets
    I could duplicate the program to a slightly different name so you could run two separate apps, having it all combined in one app might be too much, will need to think on that one

Thanks for the feed back

Peter
    Just tried the app with 1.3.5 SDK and that seems to work ok too.

I'll have a look at the code and see if I can spot anything.
    COuld the .1 have changed something enough to mess with it?
  12.    #32  
    COuld the .1 have changed something enough to mess with it?
    The word one the street is the .1 update is a carrier specific thing for Europe

How did you install the app, since updating to 1.3.5 I've had problems installing other apps through fileCoaster and Preware and had to remove and reinstall them, fileCoaster still isn't working properly, just a long shot.
    Last edited by pyjohnson; 01/14/2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Added in question about how it was installed
    The word one the street is the .1 update is a carrier specific thing for Europe

How did you install the app, since updating to 1.3.5 I've had problems installing other apps through fileCoaster and Preware and had to remove and reinstall them, fileCoaster still isn't working properly, just a long shot.
    I installed through preware. I live in the US, so its not a European thing. I think .2 is, so maybe .1 is US.
    Any word on this cool app?
  15.    #35  
    I think I have found out what the problem is, TimeZones

If you are not running your Pre on GMT then it will give you weird results

Will fix it asap
    I think I have found out what the problem is, TimeZones

If you are not running your Pre on GMT then it will give you weird results

Will fix it asap
    Looking forward to it, brother! Thanks for your hard work!
  17.    #37  
    OK the app has now been fixed ( i think ) and should be available soon.

There was a serious bug to do with timezones which stopped the data from being displayed/saved correctly.

Let me know if there are still problems.
  18.    #38  
    App has been updated (0.2.2) to include an Auto Clock In/Out feature, and should be available soon.

I've been getting a few requests on how to develop this app, this is the first of many

Thanks for trying my app and letting me know what you think.

Peter
  19.    #39  
    App has been updated (0.2.3) to include a Data Export to Email feature

Peter
  20.    #40  
    App has been updated (0.2.4) to fix a bug due to Daylight Savings Time

Peter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast