1.    #1  
    A key service, patch, and app for me was the LED flashlight. This did not work in the update, and I cannot find it in preware. Does anyone have any info on it?
    works for me in 1.3.1 without having to reinstall it or anything.
    I believe the flashlight files are the bottom two here: Index of /feeds/canuck-software
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I believe the flashlight files are the bottom two here: Index of /feeds/canuck-software
    The app installs, but it does not do anything. The service behind the app is not there with it.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Never gotten the app to work.
    Works for me after 1.3.1 and no reinstall, too.
    use woqi to install service part of flashlight...then install flashlight app
    Quote Originally Posted by sschor83 View Post
    hmmmm nothing comes up under the Canuck Software feed for me in WOQI.

I'm still using the version for 1.2.1, because that is what is still on my phone.

EDIT: went to the Canuck Software link provided above and manually downoloaded the last two files - installed and it works great - Thanks All!
    Last edited by dbtrade; 11/15/2009 at 11:54 AM.
    I wonder if Jason took it down. I forgot to remove the service when I took off all the patches before the 1.3.1 update. So it was not removed. So far it still works.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    works for me as well in 1.3.1, didn't have to reinstall anything.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    worked for me too...
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sschor83 View Post
    You're right, I had to install both files separately in order for the Flashlight to work.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by dbtrade View Post
    EDIT: went to the Canuck Software link provided above and manually downoloaded the last two files - installed and it works great - Thanks All!
    I did this on my 1.3.1 Pre and all works as advertised.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    You know, I've tried installing this several times, and only now has it worked. Very, very strange, but it's sweet.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I have the app ipks......I posted them over here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...service-2.html

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Last edited by ipalmpreo; 11/20/2009 at 09:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    Installing these two files via QI works for me. I had to do this 3 times because I've WebOS Doctored my phone 3 times trying to get my contacts back. I've since made Google my default profile and no longer care for Palm's ****ty servers. I'm an IT guy and find it absolutely RIDICULOUS that my data was not backed up although it says it was (after their server crash).

If someone from Palm is reading this:

1) Fix your f'in network
    2) Make it so your technicians CAN see the data that's backed up and can have access to it to move it to a new profile, etc.

Get your head in the game Palm. Your service SUCKS. Your phone is pretty sweet, but your service SUCKS. BIG CHUNKS.

/end rant. Sorry for going off on a tangent. Install the two files at the bottom via QI and you should be good.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09