View Poll Results: What do you think of Bud Buddy?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would be interested in this program.

85 58.22%
  • Palm would never allow it.

19 13.01%
  • This is a stupid idea.

20 13.70%
  • I dont care.

22 15.07%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Add comment selection..very cool. What happens when two people add Info for the same city ? will it give all info submitted under one selection or will there be separate selections to choose from.
    Example I live in Niagara Falls,NY and enter Info and BobRoss also lives in the Falls , will there be Niagara Falls to choose from with his and my info or will there be separate selections for the falls ?
    haha york, PA. im surprized lancaster and reading isnt on that list
    can someone send me this app... this is becoming a really good selling point to certain people i know who are shopping for phones
    Just updated local info this am , awaiting approval.

Still think it would be a good idea to allow multiple submissions per city.You would get a better picture of the culture as well as prices. Jacksonville for instance is like 4-5 cities. West Side / Orange Park / South side / Beaches / Arlington / North side / Downtown / then you have the sub neighborhoods.

Thanks
  4.    #44  
    Ok Colonel, now please choose GPS and let me know what it is says now.
    How do I get this app?
    Quote Originally Posted by socca1157 View Post
    Ok Colonel, now please choose GPS and let me know what it is says now.
    Restarted phone
    Opened Bud Buddy
    Select Find Bud
    Screen appears With green Use GPS followed by the listing of 13 cities , Anchorage - Amarillo

Select use GPS / my location appears at the bottom , hit OK
    City that populates is Anchorage AK

Did you receive my updated info I submitted today for approval ? This app no longer shows my original info I submitted . Odd GPS shows my location but AK is far far away , can they grow outside ?

Shoot me a PM

Thanks
  7.    #47  
    The city has been activated. Thanks for the detailed information. Still working on the GPS bug. It works fine if the city is there, but if the city isn't in the database it defaults to AK.
  8.    #48  
    Everyone who has access to the beta, please download the next version with the same link as before.

Please do not give out the link.

@Colonel

GPS should work in this version.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathanlc2005 View Post
    haha york, PA. im surprized lancaster and reading isnt on that list
    i **** with reading pa lol... pless send this too me i wnt it... here my myspace/tabletopfreak
    ohh its a closed ... kk w/e
    The city has been activated. Thanks for the detailed information. Still working on the GPS bug. It works fine if the city is there, but if the city isn't in the database it defaults to AK.
    Seen that you added it earlier , thanks.. works well.
    How do I get in? I would deff like to use this app
    DC area here.. would love to see this
    I definitely want this, I just recently moved to las vegas, and this would help me out tremendously
    I want in !!!! what a great app finaly something for normal people eff the geek stock market apps no one has money anyway how can I get the app????
    i want this app so bad i can taste it...definately by the far the coolest palm pre app out there...definately would help alot of people..hehe
    Great idea, that could open up a whole new customer base to the Pre. Any plans of going international in the future or will this stay US restricted? I'd like to cultivate the database with entries for Germany, in case you're interested.
  18.    #58  
    I am also interested in making a World wide version if the US version proves popular.

Bud Buddy will become a public beta here very soon.
    How do I get it?
    I am also interested in making a World wide version if the US version proves popular.

Bud Buddy will become a public beta here very soon.
    That's kind budd
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast