Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    i also paid for this full app from the catalog previous to the latest update. i could never update the app from the catalog... it would always download, begin installation and then return to the "re-download again for free" button.

i had to use the doctor the other night, so i figured everything would be sweet with a fresh install... negative. still the same exact issue. i have been sure to have plenty of install space available.. any ideas?
    I tried to try it - But was unable to down load. Many attempts, no success. The Apps Catalog even credited my account automatically. Is any one else having this problem?
    Merry,
    Jalee
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    In landscape the maps are only using half the screen space (the same width as when it's in portrait). It might as well not go into landscape if it's not going to use the available space. It should expand to fill the whole screen.

(This comment is for iUS too.)
  4.    #44  
    We've add the landscape mode feature in the wish list for the next version and we are working on it.
    In this new version, another new features will be available such as all maps will be stored in the media/internal folder.

We'll notify all users when the next version will be released.
    is ZE #1 innovative software solutions for PalmOS and Palm webOS.

_________________________________________________________[/COLOR]
    I'm having the same problems as others are, with downloading after purchasing from app store.

"On which web site you have purchased the full version ?
    Our web site (www.ze-palm.com) or Palm App catalog ?"

does it matter?

I have webOS 1.3.5.1, downloaded 1.2 from the app store; it hung up on "Installing software" on the progress bar. Reset device - no luck x2.
  6.    #46  
    For all who encounter problems to download and install from App Catalog, it seems that this problem is due to dl large application from App Catalog.

We've contacted Palm Inc and they work hardly to fix this issue.

Be sure that once this problem will be fixed, we'll notify all users and send a special link to download iWorld Atlas.

We hope, as you, that this problem will be quickly fixed.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Hello ,

downloaded today the registered iWorld Atlas for Palm Pre OS 1.3.1, have the same probs , the installation via WOSQI run w/o any problem , but no icon on the Palm Pre to start the prog .

br christian
  8.    #48  
    Information for all who have encounter problems to download iWorld Atlas from Palm App Catalog.
    It seems that webOS 1.3.1 and lower version allows to install application with a size limit.

We've immediately contacted Palm Inc. to submit them this issue and request their help.
    Palm replied us that this issue is fixed in webOS 1.3.5. Unfortunately, there is no patch for previous version.

In this case, and as all Pre's users have not yet upgraded to the latest webOS version, we decided to develop a special version to all our customers.
    We want to provide a high quality support to all our users as we do since many years.

This special version is now available.
    So, PM me your exact name, email address and a copy of your purchase.

Still waiting on reply of private message, sent as requested. Anyone else having trouble getting their purchased application working?
  10.    #50  
    Sorry eliotyoung to haven't checked our PM box soon !

Version 1.2.5 sent. Let me know if it works.

11.    #51  
    iWorld Atlas new version 1.2.9 released
    ==> Link to download and screenshots are updated in the First post.

Version 1.2.9 Change Log
    • NEW FEATURES

• Keyfacts of 5 oceans.

• Landscape mode.

• All maps and databases are stored on media partition instead of RAM (registered version)

• ENHANCEMENTS

• Icon for each continent in the drop down list.

• Bug fixed for United Kingdom.

• Bug fixed for United Arab Emirates.

• Menu and sub-menu added in the header.

More info and screenshots available >>Here<<. Download iWorld Atlas v1.2.9

Let us know all new features for next versions.

I'm a german User of a Palm Pre and interested in your IWorld Atlas programm. So i rried the test versions, they worked fine on my pre, and ordered afterwards at your homepage the full version (1.20). I was allowed to download the programm (>23 MB) and tried to install it after download using WebOS QuickInstall.
    The only result was the Programm Logo to be seen in the prog launcher on my pre, but starting the programm endet in a white screen withoiut further action or screens.

Caan you give me hint what is possibly wrong, or what I can do to change the situation? And how can I get an updated full version?

Regards

Andreas
  13.    #53  
    Send us your full name and a copy of your purchase to support[at]ze-palm.com
    [at] means @ of course.

14.    #54  
    We send you a link and instructions to install iWorld Atlas v1.2.9.

let us know your feedback.

Hi, I got your dowwnload link to iWorlld Atlas v1.2.9., downloaded the zip-File, followed the instructions to unpack the files and moved folder and subfolders structur and files (.iworldatlas) to the root of my Palm Pre. This worked fine so far.

When trying to install the "com.zepalm.iworldatlas_1.2.9_all.ipk" using WebOSQuickInstall, WebOSQuickInstall shows the messages "Transfering..." and "Installling..." and terminates then without any error-message or errorcode, but the iworld atlas programm is NOT shown in the launcher nor is it listed in the application list, and so cannot be started on my Pre!

I've tried this procedure with an older version of WebOSQuickInstall and with the newest version 3.0, each time with the same results. Other homebrew apps can be installed without any problems.

Any idea what to do?

Regards

Andreas
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I purchased 1.2 from the ZePalm website, so the app-catalog won't let me download the 1.2.9 version. How can I get it?
  17.    #57  
    AMANN, in order to avoid any conflicts between previous and latest version, the best way is to uninstall then reinstall iWorld.

Uninstall means remove iWorld from "RAM".
    Don't remove folders, subfolders and files you have stored on the media partition.

Let us know.

18.    #58  
    RoboCAD, iWorld Atlas v1.2.9 has been published by Palm Inc the 02-02 and it's available from the Palm App Catalog.

We don't have access to the US App Catalog. The only information we have from Palm is the rate of iWorld.
    Is some US users can send us the reviews posted at Palm App catalog to support[at]ze-palm.com.

If you appreciate iWorld, feel free to post a good review at Palm App Catalog.

19.    #60  
    We don't have any access to the Palm App Catalog and can't do anything.
    The only support we may have, is to contact Palm and let them this issue.

the app-catalog won't let me download the 1.2.9 version
    Have you an error message or something like that ?

I'll post the reply of Palm.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast