1.    #1  
    Wrote a small app and my first app to help me remember songs I heard on the radio, at work, someone's house, etc.
    Basically lets you add a song by Group/Artist, and Album so you can buy it later.
    When viewing a list of songs you can search for the song on Amazon mp3 and youtube.
    I will upload the app in a few days.
    Hey I just downloaded your app. I like how the you tube search finds the videos related to the song. Here is one suggestion, on the main screen you require both artist and album. Sometimes people might not know the album name it would be nice if there was a feature that let you choose albums once you entered the artist/group name. Also if you do know the album name is there a way to implement a feature that lets the album self populate the songs on the album.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey I just downloaded your app. I like how the you tube search finds the videos related to the song. Here is one suggestion, on the main screen you require both artist and album. Sometimes people might not know the album name it would be nice if there was a feature that let you choose albums once you entered the artist/group name. Also if you do know the album name is there a way to implement a feature that lets the album self populate the songs on the album.
    Sometime soon I'm going to do another one that just lets you enter in the song name and optionally the artist and album name, then switch views to group by artist or just list the songs.
    Oh ok I wonder if you can add a feature since people have been able to access the microphone that will allow you to play a song and your app tells you the name of the song, artist, etc. like Shazam does?
  5.    #5  
    Probably not.