Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    if you can get an app to link to my google albums and allow me to view them and upload pics directly to them you'll have a winner.
    +1. PixelPipe is the interim solution for uploading, so this app still has value.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmehr View Post
    +1 Doesn't work for me either
    +1
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acherry View Post
    +1
    +1 Doesn't work for me either. I tried installs with both Preware and WebOSQuickInstall.
    does it work for you ?
    it is just a blank screen on my pre
    Broken for me as well. I think we all realize it's broken. I think we ALSO realize that you should be able to sign in and view private photos, or this app is close to useless. Just some CC, great work so far. (If you get it to work that is, lol)
    Wake up, Mr. Freeman, wake up and... smell the ashes.

My theme: Minimalist+

$5 app icons for webOS developers!
    yeh it doesnt work, just shows a white page, not loading or anything. just sits there.
    please keep us posted when it is fixed and up and all is good, looking forward to use this app.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Might be of interest to people in this thread, I just found out you can upload photos to picasa via email. You'd need to go into the Picasa settings first to enable it, then add the email address they give you to your address book on the Pre. It's not quite as elegant as having an app or extension to upload photos directly, but it works.
    I know i have to give email but the app wont even load, just freezes and thats all. doesnt even give option to enter email.
    +1 nothing loads
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maturin View Post
    Might be of interest to people in this thread, I just found out you can upload photos to picasa via email. You'd need to go into the Picasa settings first to enable it, then add the email address they give you to your address book on the Pre. It's not quite as elegant as having an app or extension to upload photos directly, but it works.
    Yes, that's why I use picasaweb at all, as it's the easiest way to
    get photos directly from the Pre to my Picasa account.
    I just email photo
    To: <picasausername>.<picasapassword>@picasaweb.com
    Subject: <albumname>
    and poof there it is.

As I said earlier, the major frustration for me is that the mobile version
    of picasaweb displays the photos way too low resolution. A Pre app
    that can access picasaweb photos at higher res is all I want.

ian
    http://prophet.ath.cx:8080/~portman/...-11_080405.jpg
    this is what i get ... the app is not working for me eighter i get this or just blank card
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I was using Preware and just installed an update to PackageManager. Onmce that was complete and the obligatory Java restart completed I tried reinstalling the Picasa application. It now works. It doesn't really do what I would like but I am past the blank card.
    It appears as though it would let me look at my public albums but I would really prefer to see my private, public, and others public albums. I t is just a bit to restrictive at the moment.

Your milage may very. Enjoy.
    Working great for me now with today's update. Yesterday's version didn't work at all, just the white screen as everyone reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikellyny View Post
    I was using Preware and just installed an update to PackageManager. Onmce that was complete and the obligatory Java restart completed I tried reinstalling the Picasa application. It now works. It doesn't really do what I would like but I am past the blank card.
    It appears as though it would let me look at my public albums but I would really prefer to see my private, public, and others public albums. I t is just a bit to restrictive at the moment.

Your milage may very. Enjoy.
    Yep, working here as well now. Same comments as above from mikellyny
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Ya it works now, and it's certainly much quicker than trying to use
    the mobile version of PicasaWeb. The description says it's been
    updated to pull down 800px images, but it still looks like it's just
    magnifying the pixels when I zoom in.

ian
    Like most I had installed it and it did not work, but now it's working great. I would hope to see, like most, that in the future I can view my private albums and also I would like to be able to edit the pictures on here in the same fashion we do on Picasa. For now though I'm really happy with this app.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Yeah, it's working for me now also.. My only issue is that I had to make my pics public in order to view them. I'm not too crazy about that.. I can't use this app if I can only view and upload PUBLIC folders.

That said, I truly appreciate the effort.. Good job!!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    In landscape mode, the side scroller won't scroll all the way to the bottom. It seems like even though it has gone landscape, it still has the height of portrait mode.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    works well but really need to be able to view protected albums. I do not put many albums out as "public".
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast