Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoore View Post
    "connect with facebook" not working for me. I click it and the loading circle spins for a second or two, then loads the same screen with the "connect to facebook" button. Anyone having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbonizio View Post
    I click on the "Connect with Facebook" button, the little ball spins and nothing happens. I was expecting to see a form to fill out. Anyone else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcetin75 View Post
    I just installed this and I click on the "connect with facebook" button and it seems like its going to run but then it stops and does nothing. does anyone else have this problem?
    God forbid ANY of you actually read any of the 15 posts above you to answer your questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    I was able to get mine to work by logging onto x.facebook.com, but there is a problem with the time stamp. It says I posted my last status update at 2:43pm, but I did it at 9:43am. Can that be fixed? The date is also showing up DDMMYY. I thought maybe I could fix this in the preferences, but that is grayed out. Any help would be appreciated.
    this worked for me also been on palmbook all morning
    Quote Originally Posted by mmehrwald View Post
    schaplin,

this problem is known and will be fixed in the next version. The date format will be adjusted to your locale on the phone.
    Any idea when the new update is coming out?
  4.    #164  
    We yust released a new Version (1.0.7). This version fixes the login/connect bug.

We are very sorry for the problems, but facebook changed his m.facebook login side without any warning.
    We now implemented a new version of the connect flow which should be working much better (hopefully longer than the m.facebook site)
    Last edited by sic_software; 11/12/2009 at 02:12 PM.
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceyted View Post
    God forbid ANY of you actually read any of the 15 posts above you to answer your questions.
    you're an ***. I'm not gonna read 8 f_ing pages of thread to leave a two sentence post.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    We yust released a new Version (1.0.7). This version fixes the login/connect but.

We are very sorry for the problems, but facebook changed his m.facebook login side without any warning.
    We now implemented a new version of the connect flow which should be working much better (hopefully longer than the m.facebook site)
    Thanks I just saw that, and it works for me.
    We yust released a new Version (1.0.7). This version fixes the login/connect but.

Was that the only update in this new version?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Thanks for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by mmehrwald View Post
    schaplin,

this problem is known and will be fixed in the next version. The date format will be adjusted to your locale on the phone.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Does the new version fix the date/time bugs?
  10.    #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    Was that the only update in this new version?
    Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    Does the new version fix the date/time bugs?
    We already implemented "new date/timing" and "show all comments" but it needs to be more testet till we will release it. It was plannes to release it today, but the connect problem fix was more important.
    so we´re looking forward to release the new features tomorrow
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    We already implemented "new date/timing" and "show all comments" but it needs to be more testet till we will release it. It was plannes to release it today, but the connect problem fix was more important.
    Cool....thanks for letting us know
    the show all comments and date/timing will be welcomed updates tomorrow but what about the option to see more posts. Currently you can only see the first 30 or so posts on the page. Any idea on the notifications timeline? Great work so far. I'm looking forward to the updates on this app. Its amazing how much better third party developers can make a facebook app, and the one slated for the app catalog is so weak? Oh well, thanks for third party developers
    Do you guys need Beta Testers? I am on Facebook and my phone a lot! I would be willing to help and provide feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    the show all comments and date/timing will be welcomed updates tomorrow but what about the option to see more posts. Currently you can only see the first 30 or so posts on the page. Any idea on the notifications timeline? Great work so far. I'm looking forward to the updates on this app. Its amazing how much better third party developers can make a facebook app, and the one slated for the app catalog is so weak? Oh well, thanks for third party developers
    +1 Notifications would be a huge improvement. I can't believe it didn't make the release cut!
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Do you guys need Beta Testers? I am on Facebook and my phone a lot! I would be willing to help and provide feedback.
    +1 Notifications would be a huge improvement. I can't believe it didn't make the release cut!
    +1 on being a Beta Tester if you need them. I, too, am on Facebook all day and when my husband isn't home...all night too. Notifications would also be awesome.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbarter View Post
    I tried both the filecoaster and the quick install method to no avail....is it possible that the file out there (ipk) is corrupt? I tap connect and nothing happens!

Wayne
    the new version resolved the connect issue!! thanks!!
    nice app! Thx!

i really hate the birthday information, and that stuff on the main screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by javo0112 View Post
    nice app! Thx!

i really hate the birthday information, and that stuff on the main screen.
    +1 Me too!
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Being able to view your own wall is a MUST
    Quote Originally Posted by karishbhr View Post
    Being able to view your own wall is a MUST
    Isn't the newsfeed pretty much your wall? What are you looking for that you are missing?
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast