Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    Have you tried to open a web browser to x.facebook.com, sign in and then leaving it open? I had to do that the first time I launched Palmbook and then it worked every time after that. After you sign in the first time you don't need x.facebook.com open each time.
    I'm having the same problem. Tried this, but it didn't seem to work.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aravenel View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Tried this, but it didn't seem to work.
    Didnt work for me either, all this did was log me out of x.facebook.com.
    I restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted again cleared cache and cookies and still didnt work...
    Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    Didnt work for me either, all this did was log me out of x.facebook.com.
    I restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted again cleared cache and cookies and still didnt work...

Same issue here.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

When I tap connect with facebook nothing happens acts like its loading but nothing happens
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lwyrick View Post
    When I tap connect with facebook nothing happens acts like its loading but nothing happens
    Downloaded the app using filecoaster today (deleted it 3 times and reloaded it) when I hit the connect with facebook button it trys to do something then nothing happens!

Help what do i need to do to connect in for the first time??

-Wayne
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    I installed using WebOS Quick Install and I don't have any issues with it. Try it that way to see if there is any difference (although in theory, there shouldn't be)
    I tried both the filecoaster and the quick install method to no avail....is it possible that the file out there (ipk) is corrupt? I tap connect and nothing happens!

Wayne
    Same here... tried everything like everyone else. Maybe 2moro I will redownload again and see what happens.
    same prob as everyone else, just sits there at intro screen. Help us out developer
    Absolutely loving the app, is there a way you can see your own wall, like to get to a link you put on your own wall quickly.
    As others have intoned, I am unable to get pass the "Connect with Facebook" button. Tried the various suggested solutions (logging into x.facebook, uninstall + reboot + reinstall) without success. Any other ideas? Installed from filecoaster.
    It seems to be a problem of facebook. We are working on that and try to find a way you can login again. Please be patient.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    "connect with facebook" not working for me. I click it and the loading circle spins for a second or two, then loads the same screen with the "connect to facebook" button. Anyone having this issue?
    Same issue as people have already stated. I select "connect with facebook" and it just hangs and never connects. I downloaded the app via repository if that makes any difference.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Same issue as people have already stated. I select "connect with facebook" and it just hangs and never connects. I downloaded the app via repository if that makes any difference.

Yea, noticed that right after I posted. I neglected to read all 8 pages of the thread b4 posting. lol

At least it's been made known. Will def wait for an update for this app. The official FB app looks lame.
    I click on the "Connect with Facebook" button, the little ball spins and nothing happens. I was expecting to see a form to fill out. Anyone else having this problem?
    I'm also having no luck when I click the "Connect with Facebook" button after installing the App via Homebrew. I get the "spinning ball" in the upper right corner of the app, but nothing happens. When I go back to visit x.facebook.com after trying to start Palmbook, I find that I need to log back into the website each time. Is it possible the app is blowing away the cookie? Looks like it's getting great reviews and am looking forward to giving it a spin, but I'll be uninstalling the app and coming back later after this is fixed :-/
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I was able to get mine to work by logging onto x.facebook.com, but there is a problem with the time stamp. It says I posted my last status update at 2:43pm, but I did it at 9:43am. Can that be fixed? The date is also showing up DDMMYY. I thought maybe I could fix this in the preferences, but that is grayed out. Any help would be appreciated.
    schaplin,

this problem is known and will be fixed in the next version. The date format will be adjusted to your locale on the phone.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbonizio View Post
    I click on the "Connect with Facebook" button, the little ball spins and nothing happens. I was expecting to see a form to fill out.
    Ditto.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I just installed this and I click on the "connect with facebook" button and it seems like its going to run but then it stops and does nothing. does anyone else have this problem?
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast