Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tidusmccoy1515 View Post
    I had the same problem initially but if you wait for it to load and scroll to the very bottom you will see the authorize button..its pretty small
    I've tried everyone's suggestions. I've zoomed in, zoomed out and scrolled over every pixel. There is not a confirmation button anywhere. I've uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled. All I see is...
    "Please Allow Permission"
    and the text...
    "You must be logged into Facebook to use this feature.Okay."

The text 'Okay' is a link that just takes me back to the back to the PalmBook home page.

Is everyone on the latest webOS version? I installed w/ PreWare. Are all of you guys installing w/ FileCoaster. I really want this app so I'd hate to give up.

Thanks again for the suggestions.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    How do I download this? I'm using Filecoaster and it keeps telling my file not found.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mallize View Post
    I've tried everyone's suggestions. I've zoomed in, zoomed out and scrolled over every pixel. There is not a confirmation button anywhere. I've uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled. All I see is...
    "Please Allow Permission"
    and the text...
    "You must be logged into Facebook to use this feature.Okay."

The text 'Okay' is a link that just takes me back to the back to the PalmBook home page.

Is everyone on the latest webOS version? I installed w/ PreWare. Are all of you guys installing w/ FileCoaster. I really want this app so I'd hate to give up.

Thanks again for the suggestions.
    Finally got this installed. I had to install it, reboot and reinstall it. I'm not sure why this worked for me, but I can tell you the confirmation screen was nothing like the screen I'm describing in the above quote.

Very nice app. I'll provide more feedback after using it next week.
    I'm having this same issue. What exactly did you do to get it to work?

Thanks.
    I ran in to the same problem. I then opened x.Facebook.com in the web browser, logged in, then I was able to loging to palmbook.
    I've only been messing with this app and so far I love it. I can't wait for future updates. Definitely looking forward to the chat feature. If I could change or add anything it would be:

*Having a search bar in the friends list section
    *Being able to view your own wall
    *Instead of having a persons comments on their wall post showing to switch to how x.facebook.com has it and when you select that persons wall post a menu will appear with the option to view the wall post as a whole with comments and everything (I hope I explained this correctly)
    *Notifications (which was already discussed)
    *Live Feed (which was also discussed)

I just realized that when I clicked on my homepage link to try it out it opens a new card but it puts every single link that you have posted under your profile info. So I guess to have the option to select what link you want to view. Don't know if that's possible.. If it is then...coolio.

But I really love the app..really good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    I ran in to the same problem. I then opened x.Facebook.com in the web browser, logged in, then I was able to loging to palmbook.
    after trying several diffrent things, this worked thanks.
    much better than friendsflow, kudos to you guys
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    You know what else would be nice, landscape view.
    Finally got this installed. I had to install it, reboot and reinstall it. I'm not sure why this worked for me, but I can tell you the confirmation screen was nothing like the screen I'm describing in the above quote.
    Same problem, same solution.

Great app so far, definitely superior to FriendsFlow and easier to use than x.facebook.com.
  10.    #110  
    iam happy to tell you, i just uploaded the new palmbook 1.0.5 version:

palmbook_1.0.4
    • no more "is" prefix at status updates
    • Displaying date at comments
    • Preview image to upload
    • Edit caption for image to upload

palmbook_1.0.5
    • fixed create comment bug

enjoy
    Last edited by sic_software; 11/09/2009 at 08:41 AM.
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    works fine, well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    iam happy to tell you, i just uploaded the new palmbook 1.0.5 version:

palmbook_1.0.4
    • no more "is" prefix at status updates
    • Displaying date at comments
    • Preview image to upload
    • Edit caption for image to upload

palmbook_1.0.5
    • fixed create comment bug

enjoy
    sic,

I am still not getting all the posts. Any idea when you are going to fix that? Until that is fixed, it is unusable to me. If I can't see all the posts in the News Feed, I will have to wait till future updates come out.
  13.    #113  
    sic,

I am still not getting all the posts. Any idea when you are going to fix that? Until that is fixed, it is unusable to me. If I can't see all the posts in the News Feed, I will have to wait till future updates come out.
    PhantomPhreak53,

this feature will come in one of the next releases.
    The new features which are getting implemented are:
    1. Show logged in userwall
    2. Add a "Show All Comments" function to a wallentry

so please keep palmbook installed to get notified for the next update
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    Going to install the update now... so far it's been nice, but it hasn't replaced the m. site as my prefered FB interface. We'll see if the update, or future updates, change that.

Great work so far!
    Just LOVE the ability to add captions to the photo uploads! Thanks so much for adding that feature so quick, it works perfect! Only question is, can you allow us to choose what album we upload to? I see it created a new "Palmbook Uploads" and prefer to send to my already existing "Mobile Uploads" album, but if not, no biggy.
    Thanks much for your great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Just LOVE the ability to add captions to the photo uploads! Thanks so much for adding that feature so quick, it works perfect! Only question is, can you allow us to choose what album we upload to? I see it created a new "Palmbook Uploads" and prefer to send to my already existing "Mobile Uploads" album, but if not, no biggy.
    Thanks much for your great work!
    +1 I would like it added to Mobile Uploads as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    PhantomPhreak53,

this feature will come in one of the next releases.
    The new features which are getting implemented are:
    1. Show logged in userwall
    2. Add a "Show All Comments" function to a wallentry

so please keep palmbook installed to get notified for the next update
    sic,

I am not removing the app! I am not sure if those fixes are what I am talking about. When the app loads, it shows my News Feed of all my friends. Not every post is showing. It seems to skip a few for some reason. Then also a show older posts in the newsfeed would be helpful. It would show older posts on my News Feed.
    I noticed you fixed the date format for our post but the format needs to be fixed for the News Feed section.
    PhantomPreak53,

What do you mean? There should be a date for the news feed entry and also for every comment. Ok, I just saw we use the German date format but this we can fix also in the next version.
    Not every post is showing. It seems to skip a few for some reason.
    Is there anything you can say about the postings which are skiped (thousends of comments, strange characters, ...)?