Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Ability to add captions to photos we upload and Facebook Chat would seal the deal for me on this App!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    sic,

First off great looking app. I like the the UI and I find it easy to look at and navigate. I like the picture upload feature. I like the comment icon (nice touch).I like being able to swipe between photos.

Second, for what I dont like. Let many have said the missing ability to view all comments, the missing ability to like a post and subsequently dislike a post, On start up the long wait of logging in and loading the feeds, I respond to my notifications a lot but there is no where for me to see what new notifications I have, the header stays on the screen after scrolling away from top, adding comments uses a pop up to add in text, there are no thumbnails of all pictures.

Third, suggestions for what i'm looking for. 1. When selecting a feed add a link to open feed, this should transition to another page where all recent comments can be shown. Scroll to the bottom of the comments and a text box is there to add your thoughts. No need for comment pop up, and gives you a page to list all comment.
    2. Add a "like" button next to or below the comment button on the news feed wall.
    3. Add a loading page that isnt so empty, the white screen and gray bar at the top isnt enough. We need some flare.
    4. Add a new notification icon and page
    5. unlike the browser address bar the headed (so and so's details) stays on the top of the screen when you scroll away from the top. should hide so the screen can be used for more content.
    6. comments should be entered in a text box on the apps page, no pop up needed. I like to scroll and see other comments while still keeping what i may have started to type. #1 could solve this too.
    7. just add a thumbnail page before opening up the phone.
    8. I believe you can remove / hide new feeds on the FB side and I know you can delete your comments. I would like to see the swipe to delete feature used for your comments and swipe to hide news feeds. That way I can get rid of someones stupid farmville update (not hateing on you if you use farmville, I just hate seeing thoes updates haha).
    9. being able to update my info from the app.

FYI, I think this app or of all FB apps has the best potential, so keep up the good work and I will be looking for some updates... Maybe my ideas will make the cut .
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderfry View Post
    Not bashing bro. Sorry if it sounded harsh. Don't take it like that. Just pointing out your quote:

"...palmbook is great but I believe friendsflow has better ui and more functionality..."

That is a statement that many could take at face value, when, even though both apps are capable, Palmbook does more. Period.
    where it said I believe meant my opinion but I guess you didn't understand it that way its ok
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    I like the app but I don't like that the word "is" is inserted into statuses automatically.. updated my status on FB yesterday and it said "is has <rest of status>" instead of "has <rest of status>"

By the way, I love the UI and all you can do in this app so far. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Jeffrok; 11/06/2009 at 12:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrok View Post
    I like the app but I don't like that the word "is" is inserted into statuses automatically.. updated my status on FB yesterday and it said "is has <rest of status>" instead of "has <rest of status>"

By the way, I love the UI and all you can do in this app so far. Keep up the good work!

+1 that happen to me too yesterday !
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    if you have filecoaster on your phone you can orange+tap to copy the download link then paste it in the url downloader in filecoaster. works like a charm
    Can I download filecoaster straight from my Palm Pre or? How do I get Filecoaster on the pre to do this?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Will this be a regular app to download shortly anyhow?
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsWin View Post
    Can I download filecoaster straight from my Palm Pre or? How do I get Filecoaster on the pre to do this?
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/filecoaster
    nice app.
    Awesome app!
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Just trying this out tonight... so far I like the look and feel, what remains to be seen is if ti has the functionality I need. ha

I'll give it a few days before I make up my mind for sure.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Maybe it's just me, but I just installed this app from preware and I can not get it to connect. When I click the 'connect w/ facebook' button I am prompted for my user/password. After I hit submit I'm given a message 'Please allow permission' in a rounded webOS box. Behind it (literally, I have to zoom in and scroll to see the message) is the text, "You must be logged into Facebook to use this feature. Okay"

I really want to use this app. Am I missing something?

Thanks for making this app!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    I get the success then i get please allow permissions... and it say you must be logged into facebook to allow this feature OKAY i looked all over this page and there is no allow.
    Maybe i should just delete and reinstall...

deleted and reinstalled.. still nothing but one more restart worked. Now i got it up and running thanks!
    I'm having this same issue. What exactly did you do to get it to work?

Thanks.
    just started using this... Love it so far. If only you could get chat and alerts working!
    "Aggies never lie cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do."
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Great app!
    5 star thread
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    like it so far guys.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    The facebook api only returns about the last 5 comments. Iam sorry but we have no possibility to display the older posts

The logged in userwall is not displayed yet, so there will never be a entry like "aFriend> -> "ME" because that will occure on my personal userwall, which is not implemented yet. Will come in the next version.

I think the time, which is displayed is GMT+0 . Could that be correct?
    i believe the time is gmt +0, correct. can't it use phone time instead? also, he's right the date is european setting, looked weird to me at first also. shouls be phone setting, also. good app tho.
    my opinion is try to add most of our request submit it to palm and charge a reasonable fee if its money your looking for. this is the best one out right now take advantage and run with it
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mallize View Post
    I'm having this same issue. What exactly did you do to get it to work?

Thanks.
    So no one else is having this issue? Author, any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by mallize View Post
    So no one else is having this issue? Author, any ideas?
    I had the same problem initially but if you wait for it to load and scroll to the very bottom you will see the authorize button..its pretty small
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast