Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    how do I use this app every time I click it asks me to log in after I log in it comes to another screen saying I have to log in to use this app
    Same error here...
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Have to say, just installed this app, and I love it. Simple interface, plenty of features, and the killer feature: Photo shoot and upload in the background!! Wonderful, just plain wonderful. I would pay for it, but I'm glad its free. Definitely App catalog material
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    Same error here...
    Same here!
    can somebody give the download link for palmbook?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayray88 View Post
    can somebody give the download link for palmbook?
    Check the first post. But it is also available through Preware & Filecoaster
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    Same here!

I had this problem at first aswell. I deleted it, rebooted phone then reinstalled it. All works now.
    SCK Manager
    This is an excellent app!!
    Suggestion: When using the "Shoot and Upload" function, allow the ability to review the photo and then continue/retake/cancel.
    I just used the function unaware that the photo would automatically upload.. it was a horrible photo!!
    Orawas... I totally agree!!
    This is the first app I've seen that I would pay for!!
  9.    #69  
    how do I use this app every time I click it asks me to log in after I log in it comes to another screen saying I have to log in to use this app
    IMPORTANT INFO

If you type anything wrong in your username/password combination the loginscreen will get just shown again. Please pull down the page and look at the top title of the facebook loginscreen. There you will see a message which tells you if anything went wrong (this is all facebook connect stuff, we cannot change anything about the loginflow).

For anybody which really has loginproblems which are solved after reinstall, please try to reproduce it and send me detailed informations. So we can fix that as soon as possible!

Thanks again for the responses
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by qljbear View Post
    This is an excellent app!!
    Suggestion: When using the "Shoot and Upload" function, allow the ability to review the photo and then continue/retake/cancel.
    I just used the function unaware that the photo would automatically upload.. it was a horrible photo!!
    Please just use the function "select and upload" there you have the possibility to first shoot an image and then select that for upload. Just keep playing around with all functions and you will be happy!

I can't seem to load it using file coaster... guess I'll have to wait til I get home too
    But is this app much better than the friends flow app we already have??
    I don't use Facebook much so don't care much for this app but this is a really good app for a change. Way better then that Friendsflow waste of time which really sucked.
    I don't use Facebook much so don't care much for this app but this is a really good app for a change. Way better then that Friendsflow waste of time which really sucked.
    my opinion is totally different...palmbook is great but I believe friendsflow has better ui and more functionality but I can't wait to see palmbook grow...competition here we come!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

14.    #74  
    Well we get very many messages like: " .. please implement this and look at how friendsflow does it"

Let me say something about friendsflow (its just my opinion):
    i think this is a very good app. But for me there is no great difference to the x.facebook.com site. It is just a litte too much i think. If i want to make very special facebook thinks i goto x.facebook.com.
    The palmbook client is a client for the fast usage. Its aim is to show you the essential informations on a very clear and intuitive userinterface which is optimized for the palm pre and reduces the required bandwich to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    Well we get very many messages like: " .. please implement this and look at how friendsflow does it"

i think this is a very good app. But for me there is no great difference to the x.facebook.com site. It is just a litte too much i think. If i want to make very special facebook thinks i goto x.facebook.com.
    The palmbook client is a client for the fast usage. Its aim is to show you the essential informations on a very clear and intuitive userinterface which is optimized for the palm pre and reduces the required bandwich to a minimum.
    for me I've never said make palmbook work like friendsflow....I've only said make the UI have a more darker look I absolutely love how palmbook works just want background notifications like twee then we're good!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    my opinion is totally different...palmbook is great but I believe friendsflow has better ui and more functionality but I can't wait to see palmbook grow...competition here we come!
    how can you say that FF has more functionality than this app. Even out of the gate, this app does more than FF does after several months of development. Just to name a couple: shoot and upload, and upload existing pictures. It also performs better than FF on my pre. Just a hunch, but something tells me FF doesn't access facebook the way a traditional facebook-integrated app should. I have no proof of this, just my opinion based on the number of times FF has had to be "fixed" when something in facebook changes. In any case, give some examples of how FF is superior in functionality before posting generalities that may not be true. And don't say FF has themes. That is not functionality.
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderfry View Post
    how can you say that FF has more functionality than this app. Even out of the gate, this app does more than FF does after several months of development. Just to name a couple: shoot and upload, and upload existing pictures. It also performs better than FF on my pre. Just a hunch, but something tells me FF doesn't access facebook the way a traditional facebook-integrated app should. I have no proof of this, just my opinion based on the number of times FF has had to be "fixed" when something in facebook changes. In any case, give some examples of how FF is superior in functionality before posting generalities that may not be true. And don't say FF has themes. That is not functionality.
    sounds like I just got bashed for my own opinion...hmm its ok but remember I never bashed palmbook...the only reason I like FF right now is that it has background notifications even though its not solid but its something and FF has a dark theme which I love...remember I'm not stating facts only my opinion so calm down

Update: by the way I was stating my opinion...not facts...just letting you know before you start bashing other peoples opinions
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post

sic I don't know if you have checked out the beta versions of FF or not but it has a lot that x.facebook.com doesn't have. You are right that it doesn't have the ability to do picture uploads but the Pre has built in a way to upload to Facebook. It would be nice if it was integrated but it's not and we all understand that. Both Palmbook and FriendsFlow are works in progress. Until Facebook releases there app, no API interface is going to be perfect. I like what you have done with Palmbook but I feel you went a little feature heavy and left out some of the core of Facebook. Not being able to view all posts in the NewsFeed and not being able to view all the comments is kind of a set back. If you only login once a day like myself, you will miss a lot of posts with Palmbook. I am not bad mouthing Palmbook because I know it's a work in progress. Usually you put things in forums so you can get feedback and a way to beta test. So don't get upset when people say bad things about your app. They are just telling you there opinion and you can take it or leave it. It is ultimately your app and you can do what ever you wish with it. As far as comparing it to FriendsFlow, what do you expect? Their is nothing else to compare it to. That's just my 2 cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    sic I don't know if you have checked out the beta versions of FF or not but it has a lot that x.facebook.com doesn't have. You are right that it doesn't have the ability to do picture uploads but the Pre has built in a way to upload to Facebook. It would be nice if it was integrated but it's not and we all understand that. Both Palmbook and FriendsFlow are works in progress. Until Facebook releases there app, no API interface is going to be perfect. I like what you have done with Palmbook but I feel you went a little feature heavy and left out some of the core of Facebook. Not being able to view all posts in the NewsFeed and not being able to view all the comments is kind of a set back. If you only login once a day like myself, you will miss a lot of posts with Palmbook. I am not bad mouthing Palmbook because I know it's a work in progress. Usually you put things in forums so you can get feedback and a way to beta test. So don't get upset when people say bad things about your app. They are just telling you there opinion and you can take it or leave it. It is ultimately your app and you can do what ever you wish with it. As far as comparing it to FriendsFlow, what do you expect? Their is nothing else to compare it to. That's just my 2 cents!
    great post! +1 all the way
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    sounds like I just got bashed for my own opinion...hmm its ok but remember I never bashed palmbook...the only reason I like FF right now is that it has background notifications even though its not solid but its something and FF has a dark theme which I love...remember I'm not stating facts only my opinion so calm down

Update: by the way I was stating my opinion...not facts...just letting you know before you start bashing other peoples opinions
    Not bashing bro. Sorry if it sounded harsh. Don't take it like that. Just pointing out your quote:

"...palmbook is great but I believe friendsflow has better ui and more functionality..."

That is a statement that many could take at face value, when, even though both apps are capable, Palmbook does more. Period.
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast