Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    I get 'Install Error' on Filecoaster. Am I the only one with this?
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    Thanks a lot for the responses!
    The list of changerequests is getting longer

In the next version there will be:
    • fix null null user bug in strangers wallentries
    • show logged in userwall
    • date in userwall entry comments
    • no more "is" at status updates

please be patient, we will work on it as soon as possible
    I hope these updates get added through preware...if not then no biggie!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Great App! I look forward to it's progress. One huge suggestion, make a black/dark theme for the App. This is the only thing that would keep me from using your app. Its awesome though!
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    I get 'Install Error' on Filecoaster. Am I the only one with this?
    file coaster worked for me... twice actually hahaha
    SCK Manager
    easily the best facebook app!

needs to show if you have liked a post though
    sic,

I just downloaded your app and here are the few things I notice right off the bat:

1. It is draining the battery at a ridiculous pace. I don't know if you are constantly pulling extra information or what but it's not normal for that to happen. I used it for 10 minutes, with no other apps open, and I went from 91% to 65%. Ouch!

2. It only shows about 30 posts on my "News Feed" A show more Older Post option would be helpful. *Button Added but doesn't work properly*

3. It is hard to tell what is a "status update" and what people have commented on those updates. It all kind of runs in to one.

4. When you click on a picture in your "News Feed" and then go back to continue reading your "News Feed" it automatically jumps back to the top. Can we keep it where it was?

5. I don't like how the Uploading in the Background of pictures works. It would be better if I could sit and wait so I know when it's done.

6. On the main screen, it displays my picture, my birthday, my location, hometown and link. I don't care to see that. I know that info.. that is for other people to know. LOL

7. When browsing pictures, it would be nice if we could see a thumbnail view first. I don't necessarily want to flip through all the pictures just to see one.

8. Any plans for adding a sending/receiving of messages in the app?

9. Only loads a few comments on post. Would like an option to see all comments.

10. Can't see who likes a post. Would like to know who.

11. It automatically puts is in front of your status update. Not all my updates start with is. Remove that default is.

12. Can't search through friends. I have to scroll through all of them.

13. Would be nice if we could add captions to our photos.

14. Would be nice if their was a little different divided between posts. It all runs in to one.

15. No notifications!

16. No date and time on wall posts.

17. Landscape view would be nice.

18. Posts should all be in local time zone and time format.

19. Make the grey bar information bar at the top disappear after logged in.

20. Get rid of the second screen you see when you are logging in. It just says success on it. If it was a success it should just take us to our Newsfeed view and not show that page.

21. When someone posts new photos in an existing album, and you click on the photos displayed in the Newsfeed, it still takes you to the beginning of the album. You have to flip through all the pictures to get to the new ones. On this one, the person added 2 photos to an album that already had 100 photos in it, so I had to flip through all 100 photos just to see 2 pictures.

22. Would be nice if we could comment on pictures.

23.The Up/Down arrows and clicking on the post and choosing the Load All Comments, seems kind of redundant. In my opinion, you could lose the entire drop down and just have 3 icons next to the post. 1 to post a comment, 1 to like a comment and 1 to show all comments.

24. Clicking the up/down arrows to load comments should also be able to collapse the comments.

25. No error messages. When I am on Roaming and not EX/1v the app doesn't load. It should say no Internet connection. Instead it just hangs.

26. User to user wall posts are not displaying correctly. On Facebook it is User A > User B and then the message. On Palmbook it just says User A and the message. It looks like they are posting it on there own wall.

27. Make the what's on your mind box expand so full status is viewable. Possibly make a paragraph view. Possibly add the option to upload a photo.

28. In the notification window make it so when you click the status link that it takes you directly to the status being commented on and not the users wall.

29. A way to return back to the newsfeed view after viewing a notification or friends wall. The only way right now is to hit the back gesture but you might have to hit that a few times before you get back to where you want to be.

30. Can you make it so when I upload a photo via Friendsbook that it upload to the Mobile Upload album.
    Last edited by PhantomPhreak53; 12/15/2009 at 04:35 PM. Reason: New Release
    I've been asking for many weeks that Friendsflow, the other Facebook client allow adding captions to the photo uploads the Pre can do natively, but it has never happened. Would be awesome if you could add that feature!
    wow, just downloaded will post feedback soon!!
    how do you download this thru filecoaster without the full link ?
    omg I love the people or person who created this!!
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    how do you download this thru filecoaster without the full link ?
    Look at the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Look at the first post.
    lol got ya .. i got to used to the old copy and paste link boxes!
    how do I log in it will not allow me to do so
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    This is by far the best FB app so far!! Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I've been asking for many weeks that Friendsflow, the other Facebook client allow adding captions to the photo uploads the Pre can do natively, but it has never happened. Would be awesome if you could add that feature!
    The first app to add this feature wins in my book! I currently use PixelPipe Uploader and it works great, but would be real nice to do it from inside a facebook app.
    how do I use this app every time I click it asks me to log in after I log in it comes to another screen saying I have to log in to use this app
    Thanks, I love this app so far. Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    sic,

I just downloaded your app and here are the few things I notice right off the bat:

1. It is draining the battery at a ridiculous pace. I don't know if you are constantly pulling extra information or what but it's not normal for that to happen. I used it for 10 minutes, with no other apps open, and I went from 91% to 65%. Ouch!

2. It only shows about 10 posts on my "News Feed" A show more option would be helpful.

3. It is hard to tell what is a "status update" and what people have commented on those updates. It all kind of runs in to one.

4. When you click on a picture in your "News Feed" and then go back to continue reading your "News Feed" it automatically jumps back to the top. Can we keep it where it was?

5. I don't like how the Uploading in the Background of pictures works. It would be better if I could sit and wait so I know when it's done.

6. On the main screen, it displays my picture, my birthday, my location, hometown and link. I don't care to see that. I know that info.. that is for other people to know. LOL

7. When browsing pictures, it would be nice if we could see a thumbnail view first. I don't necessarily want to flip through all the pictures just to see one.

8. Any plans for adding a sending/receiving of messages in the app?

9. Only loads a few comments on post. Would like an option to see all comments.

10. Can't see who likes a post. Would like to know who.

11. It automaticaly puts is in front of your status update. Not all my updates start with is. Remove that default is.

12. Can't search through friends. I have to scroll through all of them.

13. Would be nice if we could add captions to our photos.

14. Would be nice if their was a little different divided between posts. It all runs in to one.

15. I don't see where it displays notifications.

16. No date and time on wall posts.

On a completly side note, you might want to get in contact with grepper. He has a Facebook app as well. I see features that one has but the other doesn't. You guys could probably make a killer app together.
    I definitely 2nd all these points. If you are at least able to accomplish more then half of these points in your app i am sold!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Can photos be captioned when uploading? And can new albums be created? And can multile photos be selected for upload (not one at a time)? Thanks
    Great fb app
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast