Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast
    Facebook Chat Now Available Everywhere | Facebook
    This should make it possible for you to add Facebook Chat to FriendsBook!
    Can Friendsbook view the tagged photo???
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    Iam happy to say, i yust released a new version which should fix the relogin issue. Its better now, because you can also relogin at facebook.com and dont have to relogin in friendsbook. So if you never hit the logout button inside of friendsbook, you never ever have to relogin again

I will release this version to the app catalogue today. It will also help you to avoid the hanging installation problem.

friendsbook_2.0.3
    • Fixed Login bug - Stay login works now again
    hey sic...im deciding to soon (maybe) switch to friendsbook from friendsflow....but only on certain conditions....till background notifications go in place...i didnt use friendsbook mainly for the logon issues...now that it got fixed im waiting on the background notification implementation...when will this be done?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

4.    #444  
    Iam happy to say: The new friendsbook version 2.0.4 is now available in the app catalog. In this version there is no more relogin required at all!
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    even without background notifications, this update makes this the most usable facebook app. Thx! Great work. Will def vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    Iam happy to say: The new friendsbook version 2.0.4 is now available in the app catalog. In this version there is no more relogin required at all!
    what other features are you going to implement in the future?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

7.    #447  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Facebook Chat Now Available Everywhere | Facebook
    This should make it possible for you to add Facebook Chat to FriendsBook!
    Thank you for that link. We will check that out...
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    is there any way of getting more posts on a page before hitting the more button? Maybe it's just me but I only get like 6 posts? I love the functionality of the app. Only thing I miss now from going to actual website is accepting friend requests and checking and sending mail from my fb inbox.
    It seems that my status at the top doesn't change unless I close the app and come back in. I update my status through text while the app is open, hit refresh, my feed updates but my status at the top doesn't.
    How about the ability to add captions to the photos we upload as well as picking a default folder other than the forced FriendsBook folder? How hard would it be to respond to friend requests? These features would really add to this app..
    Any updates to this app? Any news from the devs?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    The new Facebook app is my choice. If the developer of Friendsbook wants me to convert over, the app MUST do more then the others.

Without Background Notifications (like Friendsflow used to do), why bother. Somehow get background notifications and chat, and I would pay for it.
    I just got my new Pre Plus yesterday and installed this app. After login a white screen would come up that has a header "home" and below says LOADING only nothing loads, it stays stuck on this screen with no options. I uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.

I'm having to resort to using Palm's facebook app but I heard this is better. Can anyone help me out?
    Quote Originally Posted by dystopia1980 View Post
    I just got my new Pre Plus yesterday and installed this app. After login a white screen would come up that has a header "home" and below says LOADING only nothing loads, it stays stuck on this screen with no options. I uninstalled and re-installed to no avail.

I'm having to resort to using Palm's facebook app but I heard this is better. Can anyone help me out?
    I don't think the developer of Friendsbook or the developer for Friendsflow are supporting the apps any more. The new Facebook app does the same that all these apps do.
    Play Cricket Wars, Dungeon Quest, m:Mafia, m:Racing, m:Vampire or m:Zombies? Share your codes at MMORPG ID Exchange
    I think these threads need to be closed and state that the Palms Facebook app is the shizzle...!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    So is that it? Friendsbook is dead, Mine is.That kinda sucks, I have two accounts and I use both this and the Palm FB app, as well.
    It looks like everyone's is dead. Someone else posted and said get the FB beta app from Preware, it is a great app. So many improvements over the old FB app, and it does everything Friendsbook did, and more.
    Yeah! But we with unlocked and blocked Pre's can't get that official Facebook app. I use Friendsflow but it's buggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by co-star View Post
    It looks like everyone's is dead. Someone else posted and said get the FB beta app from Preware, it is a great app. So many improvements over the old FB app, and it does everything Friendsbook did, and more.
    Yeah I really like tbe beta version of Facebook. It has notification alerts and everything.
    Play Cricket Wars, Dungeon Quest, m:Mafia, m:Racing, m:Vampire or m:Zombies? Share your codes at MMORPG ID Exchange
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Why bother with this client anymore? The Facebook app written by Palm is so much better now.