Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324 LastLast
    can any1 tell me why this app won't install on my phone? It says installing on the app then I'll receive a notification sayn it's installed but remains in the app catelog still as installing. Help please!!!
    Sic..I love this app but is there anyway to go to your inbox or create a message for someone from their profile page?
    I can vouch for logging into the facebook app on the phone fixing the having to log into friendsbook each time. My wifes pixi was asking her to log in each time and 2 days ago I did the log in on her facebook app and it hasn't asked since then. I'm pretty sure that should fix it for pretty much everyone.
    Can you tell us whether you have a pre or pixi? Also what version of webOS do you have? When I updated my wifes pixi to 1.3.5.1 it would do that same exact thing for any app I tried to download. I had to doctor the phone, but it has been perfectly fine since then and downloads with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingal408 View Post
    can any1 tell me why this app won't install on my phone? It says installing on the app then I'll receive a notification sayn it's installed but remains in the app catelog still as installing. Help please!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    Can you tell us whether you have a pre or pixi? Also what version of webOS do you have? When I updated my wifes pixi to 1.3.5.1 it would do that same exact thing for any app I tried to download. I had to doctor the phone, but it has been perfectly fine since then and downloads with no problems.
    I hav a pre with the 1.3.5.1
    also I can download all the other apps I downloaded fine this one imperticular won't install
    hmm that does sound more like an issue with the friendsbook app, since you can install all other apps.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I as well just tried to install from the official app catalog, not go, its stalled and I had to reboot
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
    hmm that does sound more like an issue with the friendsbook app, since you can install all other apps.
    ok... Well hopefully we find a solution soon I'll b checking here daily. Thanx
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I had the same problem trying to download from the app catalog. I finally went to Preware and downloaded it from there. Now if I could just get my notifications working. They have never worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by schaplin View Post
    I had the same problem trying to download from the app catalog. I finally went to Preware and downloaded it from there. Now if I could just get my notifications working. They have never worked for me.
    ya the preware facebook worked fine for updates don't work for me either but thanx schaplin
  12.    #412  
    Hopefully we will release a new version this month.

ByTheWay: we have submitted our app for a competition (details here)

If you like this app please vote for friendsbook.
    quicklink for emailvote: here
    Winning this contest will help to give us more reasons to update this app and keep it alive!
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    I can't get it to install I had this application before and loved it. I put it on my wifes pixie with no problem. Any ideas?
    I think it may be that you previously installed it via Preware, and now you cannot install it via the app catalog. I had that problem with Friendsbook and Net2Streams lite, and now having the same issue with the new GPSdashboard app in the Palm web feed.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I'm having the install issue also. I've never installed it before. I'm about to try from preware right now.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Definitely try installing thru Preware.. I've never had issues installing it that way- many issues thru the App Catalog (similar to the problems installing Block Chalk where the app never finishes updating completely.
    I like friendsbook. However I am having one problem. When I try to upload a photo or take a pic and upload it, it is not uploading. Where are the photos going? In my albums I see Palmbook photos, but there are no pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphawife View Post
    I like friendsbook. However I am having one problem. When I try to upload a photo or take a pic and upload it, it is not uploading. Where are the photos going? In my albums I see Palmbook photos, but there are no pics.
    The pictures upload in the background. I have found that if you don't have the best connection ie 1x that it sometimes disappears in to cyberspace. I would try again but don't close the app for about a minute after your upload the photo and it should eventually appear. Usually what I do is upload it and then hit refresh a few times until it appears in my newsfeed.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Djorijun, you da man. Friendsbook only recently started asking me for my password everytime, and it's been doing it on my wife's phone for a while. I tried some of the other suggestions and none worked. I then saw your post, went to the x dot (or touch dot) site and logged in, and voila... problem solved.
    just got the app, but it seems pretty sick!