Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    ya cool! i am in class so i cant download it now....chat wuld be awesome...whats the difference between this and x.facebook.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by jateelover View Post
    ya cool! i am in class so i cant download it now....chat wuld be awesome...whats the difference between this and x.facebook.com?
    copy it from the forum then use filecoaster...

This is GREAT I too paid for FriendsFlow since they put so much work into it. But will probally be using this for a while to test them side by side. Great work keep it coming!!!

I do keep getting a error, I installed.... hit connect with facebook..... login...hit connect.... success....then get please allow permissions screen. Tried this about 5 times and restarted also. any ideas?
    Last edited by TMed_ATL; 11/05/2009 at 09:39 AM.
    SCK Manager
    love the features, don't necessarily love the layout and formatting just yet, but the guts are there for a great app, I'm sure the 'look' will come along
    although... I don't know how long term useful this will be if we're supposed to get a native FB app from palm at some point right? either way nice work!
    will it be on preware soon? I can download stuff in every way, but I have a few friends that I've set up with preware and that's how they do everything.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    copy it from the forum then use filecoaster...

This is GREAT I too paid for FriendsFlow since they put so much work into it. But will probally be using this for a while to test them side by side. Great work keep it coming!!!

I do keep getting a error, I installed.... hit connect with facebook..... login...hit connect.... success....then get please allow permissions screen. Tried this about 5 times and restarted also. any ideas?
    You have to allow the permissions on the permission screen. Hit the button "allow" at the left down corner
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    This is really awesome! Really like the interface, great job sic! Thank you
    [QUOTE=sic_software;2017366]Background notifications are not implemented yet. Maybe it will come in a new version, but i thought the next big feature will be a chat.

more than chat.. i really like the notifications in background if you could implement this ..is going to be a great feature.

pd: i download it and try it and its a really cool app, congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    You have to allow the permissions on the permission screen. Hit the button "allow" at the left down corner
    I get the success then i get please allow permissions... and it say you must be logged into facebook to allow this feature OKAY i looked all over this page and there is no allow.
    Maybe i should just delete and reinstall...

deleted and reinstalled.. still nothing but one more restart worked. Now i got it up and running thanks!
    Last edited by TMed_ATL; 11/05/2009 at 10:13 AM.
    SCK Manager
    I'll definitely be giving this a try... looks good so far! Great work.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Are dates and timestamps intentionally not included in wallposts?
    UI looks very nice
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Not sure why or how but here's what happens. Our corporate firewall blocks Facebook. When I'm on our wireless, Palmbook displays the firewall block page but FriendsFlow works as expected.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Ahhh! Thanks. Finally a good facebook client for the pre, though I'm still waiting for the native.

One thing that prevents me from using this app:

It appends an "is" to the beginning of my statuses. I rarely use "is" in the beginning of my statuses, I hope this will be changed very soon.

Otherwise, it looks great, could use some color but it seems like you're worrying about functionality before UI.
  13.    #33  
    Thanks a lot for the responses!
    The list of changerequests is getting longer

In the next version there will be:
    • fix null null user bug in strangers wallentries
    • show logged in userwall
    • date in userwall entry comments
    • no more "is" at status updates

please be patient, we will work on it as soon as possible
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    Thanks a lot for the responses!
    The list of changerequests is getting longer

In the next version there will be:
    • fix null null user bug in strangers wallentries
    • show logged in userwall
    • date in userwall entry comments
    • no more "is" at status updates

please be patient, we will work on it as soon as possible
    Sounds great... really hoping you can find something to be done about the post comments. Clearly there is some mechanism for showing them all. That's just something that would keep me having to use the other client or the website.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Wow. Can't wait to install this one.

If/when Chat and Notifications are added in this would be unbelievable. I'd never open facebook up on my Palm again.
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Can we view our Live Feed instead of our News Feed? Or could that be a future feature? I HATE the News Feed.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    works ok. Some quick suggestions after using it for 5 minutes -
    1) photos should rotate to landscape (especially for horizontal photos)
    2) need to be able to comment on things (and see comments)
    3) need to be able to search friends list. I have 700 friends, almost impossible to find someone using the current implementation

-m
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I like that idea too. Anyone notice their battery being absolutely obliterated since using this? I went from 100 to 15% since I leaving Palmbook open for about 3.5hours
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz View Post
    Can we view our Live Feed instead of our News Feed? Or could that be a future feature? I HATE the News Feed.
    It's not really the "News Feed" as in the new website thing. It's the same as it was before that change... I think it is dictated by the API but it is always showing the website "Live Feed" but in the old way (so minus the extra new crap).
    Awesome! Can we add captions to the photos we upload? I haven't tried this app yet! Is this the same one that will be shipping with the Pixi? Or is this a totally new Facebook App development?
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast