Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Using 2.0.1 and seems to be loading faster from 1st start. Nice.

One issue that I've noticed is the "What's on you mind?" portion of the app (where you update your status) is a single line regardless of the length of characters entered. Is there any way to allow all of the status to show in a paragraph after x-amount of characters entered instead of one long single line? It's difficult to view any incorrect entries in a single line form due to the Pre's display limitation near the edges of the screen.

So when entering this to update your status:
    Achill3s is wondering if this single line status would be better viewed in a paragraph

When maybe it would be better viewed/user friendly when being entered:

Achilles is wondering if this
    single line status would be
    better viewed in a paragraph

Thanks. Great job on the app updates.
    +1 I like the paragraph idea for the whats on your mind box. Maybe adding an option to upload a picture kind of like the Facebook app has.
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    We just released a new version 2.0.1

the new features are:
    • show 'post from' -> 'post to' on newsfeed
    • image links in wall/news entry are clickable now
    • imageview can switch to landscape now
    • imageview jumps automatically to the tabbed image

ENJOY!
    Nice! Thanks for fixing the user to user messages. That was really bugging me! Also the picture thing not going directly to the picture. You are knocking off most of my list Friendsbook Features
    I can't seem to load the update. It keeps hanging up. Is this an isolated problem?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thankful for the many great additions. Keep up the good work over there in Deutschland! A couple of suggestions: It would be nice if we could see what comments people have made on pictures. Also nice if clicking on a link in our notifications panel behaved the same way as it does on the facebook website, in that it takes you to the action. For example, notification says, "friend A commented on your photo." Friend would be a link and photo would be a link. Clicking on the photo link would take you to that photo and show the comment. Thanks for your continued efforts on this project!
    I must say this is the best FB app that I like out of the 3 that are around.

One major thing I would like to see... Making a universal search within the friends so you can search a friend quicker instead of scrolling through 300+ people to find one person to write to etc.

But over all this is a great app especially being able to access mostly everything on the first page
    Great app. I use this more than any other FB access method (that includes Palm's FB app, the full web version on my Pre, the full web version from my PC, and the x.facebook version from the Pre).

Sure, it's got a few glitches but it's way more feature packed and usable than the other options.

Only two recurring bugs to report on:
    1. Every so often, portions of the layout (such as a friend's wall or pictures) don't load, no matter how many times I refresh.
    2. When I tap on a post and the comment dialog pops up, if I enter too much text, my comment never gets posted. It seems to disappear into oblivion (checked the feed via my desktop browser, and sure enough, it's not there). That's annoying after typing a lot of text. Haven't figured out what the limit is yet, but it's happened on numerous occassions, only when I enter a really long comment.

Some features I hope you consider:
    1. from desktop, my wall gives me the option to post links, video, etc (little icons that let me attach various things). From Friendsbook, I can only post text.
    2. Option to default my view (set my home page) to something other than the News Feed (e.g. Live Feed, or better yet, one of my many group lists). On the desktop, I do that by moving a list item from the left pane to the top of the list (just above News Feed). Maybe in your app, you can add a Preferences menu to choose the home page.
    Sharing video urls doesn't seem to work (youtube for example).
    two questions:

1. Preware says i need to update, app catalog doesn't, also a new version of the app FYI: the app was downloaded from the app catalog directly after i webosdoctored the phone last week. without patches. Well at the time of install. now i have 4x4 icons. is the difference because the Preware is a newer version.

2. how can we find the version we have installed? Might i suggest you list it in the about section and have a link to the webpage.

edit: I have found that the version number can be determined from the launcher and hitting list apps. However i do think it's nice to have the number inthe about section as it's the first place i look in software.
    just upgraded to 2.0.1. Status still doesn't update. It still shows old, already cleared status.

second thing, no idea why or if this is a facebook issue but there are missing news posts. This DOES happen on both the other app catalog facebook app. i guess that's the offficial one and friendbook. Interestingly the missing posts on my news feed are different in each app.

Still hate that it's logging me out automatically.
    Oh would like to add that a button somewhere to send someone a message to their inbox instead of their wall... This could be added when you click on a friends page or even a inbox count like the notification number at the top ... Clicking inbox and you can do a universal search to add whatever friend you want to message..
    i updated to the 2.0 version and my Virtual Keyboard did not work right...i was able to double tap to get in up but when i tried to close it nothing happen could not get rid of it until i close the app...when i install back 1.1 it works find now!
    I tried to open my first video today and it opened in a new window that looks like it should play it but when I hit the play button, it opens in another window and still wouldn't play. Anyone else had luck watching videos?
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeroy1 View Post
    i updated to the 2.0 version and my Virtual Keyboard did not work right...i was able to double tap to get in up but when i tried to close it nothing happen could not get rid of it until i close the app...when i install back 1.1 it works find now!
    That's a problem with the VK itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeroy1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdgdl08 View Post
    That's a problem with the VK itself.
    Yeah and most developers aren't going to support something that has nothing to do with there product. Besides the VK part, the new release works fine right?
    Last edited by PhantomPhreak53; 12/18/2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Typo
    For the automatic Playstation trophy posts on facebook, they only display as icons and don't have any text content.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    What's on you mind? ...not working.

Tried to update my status 4 times, and it never posts what I enter.
    Last edited by ToddK; 12/19/2009 at 05:34 AM. Reason: tried again...
    With this most recent update I am now having a slight problem. When I hit the more posts button the turn screens white. I then have to drag my finger on the screen and all the posts will display correctly. It will display a few posts down so I then have to scroll back up. Is there a way to make it correctly load when you hit the more button?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    For what it is worth, my status updates and use of the "More" button work just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    What's on you mind? ...not working.

Tried to update my status 4 times, and it never posts what I enter.
    Are you using the Virtual Keyboard or the pull out keyboard?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Hi, can't post Comments at the moment. It was working fine a couole of days ago, but now nothing posts after I click Done.

I have unistallled a reinstall just for the hell of it but still nothing.