Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    seems to have issue updating. posts are sometimes several hours behind current posts on facebook. i've noticed it on some other facebook apps too.
    Keep up the good work, the UI is so much nicer to use than the Palm FB...
    Quote Originally Posted by nulall View Post
    please give me access to notifications and the facebook inbox. then i will never have to use x.facebook.com again.
    Agreed.
    Anyone else have an issue where you have to re-connect it with Facebook if you login via a normal browser? I bounce back and forth between different Facebook apps as they get updated to test them out. Friendsflow, Palm Facebook App and x.facebook.com has never made me re-login. FriendsBook works fine until I login to FB via a normal browser (or even x.facebook.com via Pre). Then I have to re-login.
  5.    #285  
    Quote Originally Posted by devilslackey View Post
    Anyone else have an issue where you have to re-connect it with Facebook if you login via a normal browser? I bounce back and forth between different Facebook apps as they get updated to test them out. Friendsflow, Palm Facebook App and x.facebook.com has never made me re-login. FriendsBook works fine until I login to FB via a normal browser (or even x.facebook.com via Pre). Then I have to re-login.
    YES and yes again. If you login to facebook using the webform you automatically are getting logged out in all other applications which uses a webform for login. That is a security feature from facebook.
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    When you try to go to a friends wall it takes you there, so far, no problem. However, when trying to go to a companies page that you are a fan of, it gives you the "Go to Users Wall" option but doesn't go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    YES and yes again. If you login to facebook using the webform you automatically are getting logged out in all other applications which uses a webform for login. That is a security feature from facebook.
    Just user feedback here. I'd hope you'd take it as such and not a personal attack on you and your very nice product.

I'm not a huge mobile facebook user. I will say the login thing is a large deterrent from me using friendbook much at all. Mind you this goes for any WebOs app. It's a hassle. See i have a bookmark on the launcher for the browser page and also the official client and i've noticed typically when i realize i have to retype the info i've found i always just close it and click the official client cause it's never made me retype my login. The mobile page actually does not either. And i've used browsers to log in and out but i've never log in more then once to the official client.

I think it's a very nice looking app. better looking then the others. Obviously you are often adding features. But i thought i'd express that as much as i like friendbook. having to relogin everytime, just me speaking and giving feedback, is a significant deterrent to using any webos app simply because it's inconvenient. I'm sure its not an issue for many. I'd hope you would take this as constructive feedback. Again i think it's a nice app. Nicer then the others. Food for thought
    Last edited by blackmagic01; 12/04/2009 at 09:30 PM.
    sic I noticed you pushed out an update the other day. Thanks for fixing those minor bugs! I was wondering if notifications was in the cards any time soon. Your app has been out for a little while now and I am not seeing many new features coming out. I think notifications is a huge part of Facebook. I think once that is added a lot of people will stop using the other apps.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    add ur fav bookmarks to ur laucher by hitin da bookmark then web then (page) then add to laucher
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Can't wait until my pre comes so I can use this app.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    add ur fav bookmarks to ur laucher by hitin da bookmark then web then (page) then add to laucher
    Finally installed Friendsbook (I think from the app catalog) last week. Love it! Thanks for the hard work on this app. Do you prefer feature requests be submitted on here or via your website?

Are you aware of the bug where when you click the comment bubble in a post, you get both the comment input prompt, plus the popup menu you get when you just click on a post? And if you select comment from the popup menu when the input prompt is already up, you can't back out and have to restart the app.

I believe this started after the 1.1.3 update, and I just updated to 1.1.4 from Preware yesterday and it does it in that version as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Finally installed Friendsbook (I think from the app catalog) last week. Love it! Thanks for the hard work on this app. Do you prefer feature requests be submitted on here or via your website?

Are you aware of the bug where when you click the comment bubble in a post, you get both the comment input prompt, plus the popup menu you get when you just click on a post? And if you select comment from the popup menu when the input prompt is already up, you can't back out and have to restart the app.

I believe this started after the 1.1.3 update, and I just updated to 1.1.4 from Preware yesterday and it does it in that version as well.
    +1 I get that some bug
    sic when we upload a photo using friendsbook it still uploads to the palmbook album. Can we please change it so it uploads it to Mobile Uploads
  15. TBH
    Is there a possibility to save the password? I have to log in to facebook each time I start friendsbook - this is a bit annoying when I quickly want to post s.th. ...
    thanks,
    Tobi
    Quote Originally Posted by TBH View Post
    Is there a possibility to save the password? I have to log in to facebook each time I start friendsbook - this is a bit annoying when I quickly want to post s.th. ...
    thanks,
    Tobi
    If you read back ( I believe) you will see that is caused by logging in from one of the other apps because of Facebook's security settings. I'm all for secure. I usually don't have to log in when I open Friendsbook, but I really don't mind logging in. For some reason I don't want it automatic in case someone else gets on my phone or pc. But I know that's personal preference too.
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Ok, I have never had to log back into any of my facebook apps. I use three on a regular basis on my phone, plus the mobile site, and the regular site. It never logs me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdgdl08 View Post
    Ok, I have never had to log back into any of my facebook apps. I use three on a regular basis on my phone, plus the mobile site, and the regular site. It never logs me out.
    I use FriendsFlow, Facebook, Friendbook and x.facebook.com and I haven't had to re-enter my password on any of them in about a week. I use each one everyday.
  19.    #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post

In the current version please tab outside of the popup menue, this will cause the popupmenu to close and you can use the comment promt. Next version will fix that.

Next version will contain notifications and personal wall. There will also be a lot of code refactoring so everythin should run much smoother again.
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    In the current version please tab outside of the popup menue, this will cause the popupmenu to close and you can use the comment promt. Next version will fix that.

Next version will contain notifications and personal wall. There will also be a lot of code refactoring so everythin should run much smoother again.
    how r the notifications gonna work...this is very important to me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!