Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Pstream
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    Pstream
    That should definitely be the new name!!!
    FacePalm, hahahaha
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    ^^^ It's funny... that was the original name for FriendsFlow
  5.    #245  
    Thanks for the suggests, i really love "Friendbook". There is no face and no palm in it and it realy sounds like facebook.

We got one bugreport here that the image upload is not working with the new webos 1.3.1. I Also have 1.3.1 and cannot reproduce it. Does anybody else got this issue?
    SIC! Software - The Experts in Mobility Software.

We produce high quality mobile software. Feel free to contact us
    You'd mentioned back near the begining that Chat was one of your main upcoming goals for Palmbook. Is this still planned? Or did it sort of get scrapped or tossed to the back burner? If you could do this, you'd be doing something no WebOS App has done yet.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sic_software View Post
    Thanks for the suggests, i really love "Friendbook". There is no face and no palm in it and it realy sounds like facebook.

We got one bugreport here that the image upload is not working with the new webos 1.3.1. I Also have 1.3.1 and cannot reproduce it. Does anybody else got this issue?

Yes I tried to upload a Pic and it says " File upload failed. Note:To support file upload, you need at least WebOs version 1.2. I have 1.3 and wont let me upload any ideas? Thanks in advance for all the hard work!!!
    Any word on an update? I have been waiting to see new features!
  9.    #249  
    Quote Originally Posted by omardd98 View Post

Yes I tried to upload a Pic and it says " File upload failed. Note:To support file upload, you need at least WebOs version 1.2. I have 1.3 and wont let me upload any ideas? Thanks in advance for all the hard work!!!

This wa no palmbook issue, he solved it by just rebooting the phone

10.    #250  
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    Any word on an update? I have been waiting to see new features!
    The new feature queue is:
    1) chat/notifications
    2) own wall

I Hope we can release a new version next week.

Relating to the chatfeature it is not 100% clear if this is really possible to implement. We are still investigating....please be patient

The new feature queue is:
    1) chat/notifications
    2) own wall

I Hope we can release a new version next week.

Relating to the chatfeature it is not 100% clear if this is really possible to implement. We are still investigating....please be patient
    What about an option to load older posts? I think that is huge and I can't believe it is not already on there.
    name suggestion: fbconnect
    Wow, this is one of the best apps I have loaded! I appreciate all of your work on this, and will be heading to your developer page to see how to donate. I think you guys should get this on the main app cataloge and charge for it, maybe 2.99 or frankly as much as 5.99.
    Is there a way to prevent Palmbook from defaulting to the status text box? Every time I return from viewing an item off of the feed, the page jumps to the top because the cursor is in the status box.
    is there a way to view & post photo comments?

on x.facebook.com it allows you to see the caption on the photo, but can't see the comments. For FriendsFlow it'll opens up the actual site in order to see & post photo comments.

thanks
    hi all. quick question, anyone had success uploading a video from the pre to facebook using this app? thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by rpleasant View Post
    name suggestion: fbconnect
    +1

Or how about...FaBoo
  18.    #258  
    The new name will be "Friendsbook"

We have a new release send to the palm catalogue which has a new feature:

-Show more comments (see screenshot)

Until we dont get a response from palm we wont release this new version here.

I attached the new release as attachement (just unzip and install via quickinstall) for thoose who want to pretest the new Friendsbook release.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

19.    #259  
    Quote Originally Posted by krypticide View Post
    Is there a way to prevent Palmbook from defaulting to the status text box? Every time I return from viewing an item off of the feed, the page jumps to the top because the cursor is in the status box.
    We fixed that as well in Friendsbook

The new name will be "Friendsbook"

We have a new release send to the palm catalogue which has a new feature:

-Show more comments (see screenshot)

Until we dont get a response from palm we wont release this new version here.

I attached the new release as attachement (just unzip and install via quickinstall) for thoose who want to pretest the new Friendsbook release.
    3 Questions.

1. Does that mean you are starting a new thread on this site with the new name?

2. Does this mean if Palm doesn't post it, you are abandoning the project?

3. Where can we get future updates of the new app?